Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Skinny Jeans

Wah Cornetto, thanks for the info! Like that dun buy skinny jeans also cannot liao....haha...anything that can make me look slim i will try.... :dunno:

Air...I am wearing today to work and it definitely makes u slimmer....

So dun hesitate liao....

Tel me the after effect after u wear....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Air...I am wearing today to work and it definitely makes u slimmer....

So dun hesitate liao....

Tel me the after effect after u wear....

Haha thanks for the encouragement...I will try...:dunno:

remember to pair it with killer heels or even boots if you are game for it! :)

Hee heee....me gave up wearing heels years ago, cannot catch up with my son. !!

It's very hilarious lor...wearing heels, nice handbag, clumsy sleeves, chasing my son.

How I wish I can wear skinny jeans. Most of the time, to satisfy my desire for skinny jeans, ended up laughing at myself when trying to squeeze into one when shopping. Imagine all my tummy fats all bunched up high under my boobs :rolleyes:

So usually for casual weddings or occasions where I can skip wearing the baju kurung, I'll pair a men's cut kind of jeans (kinder to my body shape) with linen or voile kaftans. Very tempting to match it with my Crocs, but usually play it safe and wear low-heeled mules instead. But once inside the car, Crocs or slippers are a must for me when driving.

Hee heee....me gave up wearing heels years ago, cannot catch up with my son. :)

It's very hilarious lor...wearing heels, nice handbag, clumsy sleeves, chasing my son.

How I wish I can wear skinny jeans. Most of the time, to satisfy my desire for skinny jeans, ended up laughing at myself when trying to squeeze into one when shopping. Imagine all my tummy fats all bunched up high under my boobs :seeya:

So usually for casual weddings or occasions where I can skip wearing the baju kurung, I'll pair a men's cut kind of jeans (kinder to my body shape) with linen or voile kaftans. Very tempting to match it with my Crocs, but usually play it safe and wear low-heeled mules instead. But once inside the car, Crocs or slippers are a must for me when driving.

hahahahaha, you're very funny! !! i guess you arent the only one and other people are also trying to do that! :rolleyes: (refers in red)

remember to pair it with killer heels or even boots if you are game for it! :rolleyes:

I pair it with a 2 inches peek toe heels...and it loks great!

And for those worried abt getting blisters from wrapped shoes...

Try the "Glide" blisters prevention cream. It is a new product, I cannot find it

at Watsons bt I bought it at Guardian at $13.80. I tried it yesterday and it really works.

Not 100% painless bt at least I dun feel as pain as before. Re application is required after

every 4 or 5 hrs...Packaging is purple in color.

hahahahaha, you're very funny! :good: i guess you arent the only one and other people are also trying to do that! :) (refers in red)

At least I openly admit that I got tummy fats lor. :)

At least I openly admit that I got tummy fats lor. :)

:dunno: ya lor, also nothing to hide. there bound to have some fats lor. its ok! no worry. :yamseng:

i am those very short but skinny type. jeans very hard to find becoz got big hole at the back even if the size 24 for the wraist. will i be able to fit into skinny jeans without the "hole" behind?

Get what you mean. I used to get such problems when i was skinner too (that was a longggg time ago la). How abt wearing longer tops to "cover" the hole in your jeans? Perhaps those slightly longer tops that are not too flow-y. Coz too much cloth may drown your small frame?

i am those very short but skinny type. jeans very hard to find becoz got big hole at the back even if the size 24 for the wraist. will i be able to fit into skinny jeans without the "hole" behind?

Wah size 24 for jeans is really very small...but I think skinny jeans are mostly elastic material so shouldn't have a "lobang" at the back....my guess lah...

Edited by Air

yup i used longer tops. but still there are instances of "zhou guan" when i sit down even with longer tops. n if too long i also look funny...:notti:(

Wah...Diva79...so envy u leh....jeans with 24 size...tat was my size 5 years back!

Skinny jeans dun hv much materials at the back...not like the usual jeans cutting.

Can give a try before u buy!

yup i used longer tops. but still there are instances of "zhou guan" when i sit down even with longer tops. n if too long i also look funny...:((

Can pair it with a really high heels...perhaps 4 inches!

Wah...Diva79...so envy u leh....jeans with 24 size...tat was my size 5 years back!

Skinny jeans dun hv much materials at the back...not like the usual jeans cutting.

Can give a try before u buy!

Can pair it with a really high heels...perhaps 4 inches!

Diva, I think you shd look nice in skinny jeans...I've a friend who's only 1.54m tall and virtually weightless one, legs like 2 chopsticks wear liao also look very nice...she paired it with a long top...think her waist size is about 23 or 24 also....hehehe....better dun let my friend see this...wait kena hamtam...:notti:

She wore it with pointed flats...amazingly she didn't look as short leh...

Edited by Air

i am only 1.5m but suffer from short body long legs syndrom also. :notti: think your fren must have carried off well..becoz hb will laff at me at my long top...he always teased me cant find my legs. :(

nevertheless i will try the pointed flats with skinny jeans. tks so much for the fashion tips gals. :huh:

if you feel that you arent a tall person then you must wear something which can show-off your legs so that you may look taller. sometimes, when wearing jean can make you look shorter. this my personal opinion. :(

if you feel that you arent a tall person then you must wear something which can show-off your legs so that you may look taller. sometimes, when wearing jean can make you look shorter. this my personal opinion. :bangwall:

Kinda agree with that.....but jeans will only make one look shorter unless it's baggy, skinny jeans can actually elongate your legs and give the illusion that it looks longer.

Kinda agree with that.....but jeans will only make one look shorter unless it's baggy, skinny jeans can actually elongate your legs and give the illusion that it looks longer.

ya, sometimes skinny jean indeed can enhance your legs to look longer but sometimes the skinny jean also too emphasized on the legs part and people will also take notice that actually your legs are quite short in nature. !!

i agree about showing off the legs part. but my legs aren't nice n very skinny. not nice so rather dun show. somemore i feel sick of wearing shorts and skirts somemore i am the kind who feels cold easily. :dunno:

how do you know your legs arent nice? probably, someone on the street will envy that you've such slim legs. 8|