Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Skinny Jeans

for a minute, i thot this thread is about LV bags, jewellery and swissotel instead of skinny jeans :bleah::yamseng:

No lah this' skinny jeans thread, not diamond nor bag thread....we must stick to jeans....

me is the direct opposite

can only buy levis 501 and mango pants coz the rest all too short

last time no money to buy these brands, then always kenna laugh at

'eh your home there flood isit?' :bleah::furious:

me still like those body-hugging jeans with bell bottom

very retro hor :furious::jawdrop:

haha u so cute....btw, mind if I ask how tall are you gals? I'm 1.61m....but I see my peers same height as me but their legs seem long....y mine so short? That's y got problem wearing skinny jeans.. sob... :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No lah this' skinny jeans thread, not diamond nor bag thread....we must stick to jeans....

haha u so cute....btw, mind if I ask how tall are you gals? I'm 1.61m....but I see my peers same height as me but their legs seem long....y mine so short? That's y got problem wearing skinny jeans.. sob... :dribble:

Orh...fyi....I am shorter than u by 1cm...I am 160 cm nia...so shd be ok for u ma....

u know i know... no need to say loh :dunno::P

Wah Fifi...u also notice ah? Tort I am the sensitive one... :P

Orh...fyi....I am shorter than u by 1cm...I am 160 cm nia...so shd be ok for u ma....

Wah Fifi...u also notice ah? Tort I am the sensitive one... :dunno:

oh then we about same height...by the way where to get skinny jeans with the right kind of cutting??

I hate jeans with high crotches one...I like Levi's jeans...cos short crotch more flattering...

oh then we about same height...by the way where to get skinny jeans with the right kind of cutting??

I hate jeans with high crotches one...I like Levi's jeans...cos short crotch more flattering...

I bought mine at City Plaza near Paya Lebar MRT...there are lotsa inside with nice cutting...can bargain somemore...I bought mine at $35 oni...bt I forgotten the shop's name liao..sorri!

I bought mine at City Plaza near Paya Lebar MRT...there are lotsa inside with nice cutting...can bargain somemore...I bought mine at $35 oni...bt I forgotten the shop's name liao..sorri!

Oh wow really? Ok if I pass by there I will go check it out...cos paya lebar is very the farr~~ for me....hehe....i will go check out peninsula plaza too... :dunno:

Oh wow really? Ok if I pass by there I will go check it out...cos paya lebar is very the farr~~ for me....hehe....i will go check out peninsula plaza too... :dunno:

U stay at Segar Road, near Bukit Panjang?

Me also ma...go to Paya Lebar mit my HB aft work from Tuas leh...lagi far!

U stay at Segar Road, near Bukit Panjang?

Me also ma...go to Paya Lebar mit my HB aft work from Tuas leh...lagi far!

oh wah you also very the far~~~.....haha...ok me go look see look see this weekend...there's only one shop selling the jeans??

oh wah you also very the far~~~.....haha...ok me go look see look see this weekend...there's only one shop selling the jeans??

I bought mine at the 1st floor cos I also no time to shop long, so just bargain a bit and buy...

U can walk all the way to the 3rd or 4th storeys and compare prices...there are a lot of shops there....

I bought mine at the 1st floor cos I also no time to shop long, so just bargain a bit and buy...

U can walk all the way to the 3rd or 4th storeys and compare prices...there are a lot of shops there....

oh ok...will go check it out....thanks!! hehe...:notti:

I agree that we don't blindly follow fashion and not asking you to follow fashion. After all, this is individual's preference but sometimes if you don't go out and look see look see, you will feel very dated. At least for me, I will. I like to be in-the-know about things and what's going on. I would think that even if one wears expensive jewellery and branded bags but don't bother to dress up, I would feel that it cheapens the image of the jewellery and the bags. I would probably speculate that the bags might be fake. Sorry, just my honest opinion. :)

haha. of course, i got dress up lah but not really into the trend of fashion. i love ralph lauren casual wears so usually i'll wear such clothing when go shopping bcos it feels so comfortable. long jeans and long sleeves arent my cup of coffee. haha. :notti:

Wah...yr HB very good hor....brings u out everyday....after a hard day's work, still can accompany u go out everyday....SO ENVY!

I will wear based on my mood...if my mood is good tat day, I will dress up and to show some

respect to my HB...imagine if his colleagues or friends saw me with him and I wear so "lok", ppl

may tink I lok like auntie man...so normally I will dress up a bit, in case, we decides to go

somewhere high class last min, then dun nd the hassle to go back and change...

yup, my hb will bring me out everyday therefore sometimes shop until sianz. we'll have our dinner outside after that shop around. usually, we always hang out at orchard rd, suntec city, plaza sing, raffles city etc. if we want to go high class restaurants then my hb will let me know beforehand bcos he'll make a reservation first. :notti:

U hv not tried, how u noe u will feel uncomfortable...should go try try....

last time, i used to wear long jeans and very uncomfortable so i switch to wear skirts or shorts nowadays. :notti:

my hb always said i'm a simple girl. :) i dont even makeup at all. my AD makeup artist asked my hb why i dont like to makeup and my hb said it's better in this way; simple and beautiful. :(

haha. of course, i got dress up lah but not really into the trend of fashion. i love ralph lauren casual wears so usually i'll wear such clothing when go shopping bcos it feels so comfortable. long jeans and long sleeves arent my cup of coffee. haha. :notti:

yup, my hb will bring me out everyday therefore sometimes shop until sianz. we'll have our dinner outside after that shop around. usually, we always hang out at orchard rd, suntec city, plaza sing, raffles city etc. if we want to go high class restaurants then my hb will let me know beforehand bcos he'll make a reservation first. :notti:

last time, i used to wear long jeans and very uncomfortable so i switch to wear skirts or shorts nowadays. :notti:

my hb always said i'm a simple girl. :) i dont even makeup at all. my AD makeup artist asked my hb why i dont like to makeup and my hb said it's better in this way; simple and beautiful. :(

Ya lah by now, we all already know you are pampered by your hubby who buys you 5-digits worth of diamonds and LV bags, treats you like gold, both of you are tall tall ppl and you don't need make-up to make yourself look gorgeous. Some of us have the means to lead a lavish lifestyle while some have to work to earn our keep. Stop feeding us such info, we really don't need to hear all this. Be constructive in each thread so enough of those already, it's getting very repetitive and very sianz of reading the same old stuff in every thread. Thank you.

Ya lah by now, we all already know you are pampered by your hubby who buys you 5-digits worth of diamonds and LV bags, treats you like gold, both of you are tall tall ppl and you don't need make-up to make yourself look gorgeous. Some of us have the means to lead a lavish lifestyle while some have to work to earn our keep. Stop feeding us such info, we really don't need to hear all this. Be constructive in each thread so enough of those already, it's getting very repetitive and very sianz of reading the same old stuff in every thread. Thank you.

oh, i just wanted to reply karen's postings to me. haha, sorry...! :notti:

haha u so cute....btw, mind if I ask how tall are you gals? I'm 1.61m....but I see my peers same height as me but their legs seem long....y mine so short? That's y got problem wearing skinny jeans.. sob... :notti:

me is 1.7m but body short short

when i wear normal jeans look like low-cut liao :notti::(

can't fit into those short crotch type :notti::)

me is 1.7m but body short short

when i wear normal jeans look like low-cut liao :notti::(

can't fit into those short crotch type :notti::)

we've the same height! haha. you must be slim and tall huh. :notti: