Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Need Visa To Go To Usa?

Recommended Posts

Stopover 1 night in Los Angeles / San Diego , Next day go to Tijuana (Mexico Border)

Travelling alone.

I wrote go for " holiday " , because if mention "business" in Tijuana (notorious for criminal)

Sure many questions..... what work ? .... drug ??? etc ...

Question: Married ? Yap....

Question: Children ? Yap ....

Question: You come here alone without your family ?

Yah, cos I enjoy playing golf in San Diego and my family don't do golf.

Question : 1st time America ? No ...

Okay, go ....

Luckily, last time got traffic fine USD80 for speeding,

Not paid cos the bill did not come, or I may have change address.

Think they already write off liao...

Where did you stay in LA? Cos I'm going there in Nov. Any recommended place to eat and stay?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Singapore Passport dun hv to if under 90 days, while Malaysia must apply for a VISA when visiting United States.

Chk out VISA section of travel.state.gov, an official source of information about United States (U.S.) visa policy and procedures.

Hope this helps :dribble:


Edited by JuzChris

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide