Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny79

Any Good Id To Recommend

Hi Guys, Would very much appreciate if i can have the list as well. Just bought a 23 yro resale and hunting for good deals for renno too.

Thanks alot:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I would really highly recommend Eric of Summit Design. He is reallt top-notch. All these while, I'm busy with lots of works and do not have time to even settle my starhub activation or even go down to my place to take a look at how is my flat doing...Eric is kind enough to help me settle all these things, even helping me to watch over the delivery of the electrical goods and lightings etc. And the amazing thing is he managed to finish everything in less than 2 weeks. Though I'm not doing a lot of renovation, but it's quite substantial:

1 day to finish the balcony and painting

1 day to finish the false ceilings

1 - 2 days to finish the electricals works plus installation of lights

3 days for carpentry.

Totally no frizz at all...i can say it's really amazing. He even update me through sms after each work is done. It's really totally free from worries. In fact, I would be more worried if it's not for him....

And is it expensive? Definitely not. The price he has given to me is about 30% cheaper than most other IDs. How I know? I have sourced over 20plus ID firms before I found him....and he is one of my best buddies now...really owe lots to him....

Can contact him at 97370616.....and let him know Andy recommended.

I seldom come across such a sincere and hardworking and efficient guy like him.

Hi jenandy,

Seems like we r hving a good id in the same id firm "Summit Design" ya....

i got no luck enquiries for renovation quote, email them no reply.

sometime have to go down to their offices personally... will be able to get them to response ;)

Hello,

I would like to find out if anyone of you come across this designer called Zann Loo. Can't seems to find any feedback on her. thanks.

My experience from Summit Design. Summit Design provided the most professional, value priced reno and best follow up of all. Guys if wan to reno yr house or still lookin for an id, should try to look for "Ben" frm Summit Design he is totaly reliable & responsive! Contact him @ 98555583

Hi hamdan,

Do they hv any website, like any portfolio tat i can see?

Ben very busy, keep say sorry as he havent got time to do quote...can see your kitchen

Edited by dean

Ben very busy, keep say sorry as he havent got time to do quote...can see your kitchen

Thinks that he must be quite busy recently ba...Wats is yr requirement for yr reno? U hv to give him some time if yr requirement is some things that is challenging ya... :yamseng:

Hi hamdan,

Do they hv any website, like any portfolio tat i can see?

Hi tientan,

Yup...recently they hv jus upload thier website, u can visit them @ [url=http://www.summitdezign.com.sg]Visit My Website as i know they still haven't totaly launch yet...there is no portfolio, but u still can hv enquires for yr quote. Will update u guys if i hv any latest news frm Ben ya :yamseng:

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.

1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.

5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

No one come across Zann Loo ? Her quotation very attractive compared to other firms. Besides Ben that receive very good feedback, anyone more good recommendations ? i am a first time owner and working on very tight budget too. Zann Loo's quotation is cheaper relatively but I worry : Her office is very messy and she doesn't seems to be very organise. Always late for appointment.