Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny79

Any Good Id To Recommend

Hi all,

I'm new to renotalk and I'm looking for recommended interior designers for my upcoming renovations for my flat. Anyone can send me the list? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I'm new to renotalk and I'm looking for recommended interior designers for my upcoming renovations for my flat. Anyone can send me the list? Thanks!

send u a list liao

Dear all, we just bought our first house at Compassvale with the Country Style theme. It's 9 years old house as u can see in the link below:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/332...-compassvale-rd

We would like to do some reno to make it better (maybe false ceiling, mural paint ...etc). Hence we would appreciate if you can give us some opinion on the best ID. We don't want to do major upgrading due to our tight budget. We want to utilize most of the current feature of the house. Please send me the ID list to my email at lamjuse@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for our advice and help.

Destiny79..... I send u my ID list ....

Hi Silver88,

I am new to this and need help on renovation tips. We are clueless which ID companies to hire, especially hearing some horror stories from some ID companies that we thot were ok. Do advise on this.

PS: Can you pass me your ID list too.

Thanks.

Summit Design's website has been updated to http://www.summitdesignstudio.com.sg.

I got to know Eric Lim when I was sourcing for home renovators and through interactions, both professional & personal ones, I found him to be a responsible & reliable chap.

As the renovation requirements of my place were trimmed to the bare essentials, I decided that a contractor would be cost efficient since there is little design element involved. 

However, if I were to select an ID, Eric would rank in the top slots of my stringent list.

Hi all,

Can a good kind soul send me a list of recommended ID as I will be getting my new house soon.

Pm me or email me at brian.tanst@gmail.com

Thanks!