Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AnnaLibert

From Gamer to Trader

Yo, trading always seemed like a distant world to me, until I realized it's kinda like strategizing in my favorite video games, but with money. I want to level up from gaming to trading, but I need a guide. Hook me up with a blog that’s easy for a gamer-turned-trader to get into, will ya?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey bro, I feel you on wanting to transition from gaming to trading - it's like going from playing with fake money to real money! The key is finding resources that break down trading concepts for us non-Wall Street folks. I'd recommend checking out The Trading Bible blog. They have this awesome post explaining triple bottom chart patterns that really clicked for me as a fellow gamer-turned-trader. It was like spotting a critical weakness in a boss battle! I tested out their advice and bought XYZ on the breakout of a triple bottom pattern I saw on the hourly chart. Scored some solid gains from that trade! https://thetradingbible.com/triple-bottom-pattern-in-technical-analysis keeps it simple without all the jargon. Read their triple bottom post to get started on the right track. Let me know if you find any other good blogs that make trading less intimidating!