Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

FANCL

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I been drinking the Tense up EX drink since last year....i think my skin improve after drinking and become more radiant..hehe...will continue to drink till my wedding day :>

i asked my colleague's fren who is a air-stewardess to help me custom purchase from Japan, she sold me $46 per box. I CP 6 boxes from her. i know she markup $10+ per box...but i reckon this is kind of effort/service charge for her la cos the boxes of drink are very very heavy...

if anyone want to give it a try, i can sell off 1 box or a few bottles for you to try. =)

my email is plasterger@hotmail.com

Edited by plasterger

I been drinking the Tense up EX drink since last year....i think my skin improve after drinking and become more radiant..hehe...will continue to drink till my wedding day :>

i asked my colleague's fren who is a air-stewardess to help me custom purchase from Japan, she sold me $46 per box. I CP 6 boxes from her. i know she markup $10+ per box...but i reckon this is kind of effort/service charge for her la cos the boxes of drink are very very heavy...

if anyone want to give it a try, i can sell off 1 box or a few bottles for you to try. =)

my email is plasterger@hotmail.com

$46! thats cheap wor...

i was abt to tell u all, HK Fancl selling at $52 lor, also cheaper than here la

i bought 15 bottles of the tense up...wondering if i should continue to drink....since this should be a long term investment.... :dunno:

Recently went to Kebun Bahru food center to eat the long queue fish ball noodle. Happen to pass by a shop call D'zire Wellness & Spa. I was wondering this type of ulu place got spa, so i went in to try their massage. To my surprise, their massage is very good and i got to know from the massue they work by appointment only so next time patronise must call for appointment. I felt so lucky, got nice food to eat and found a good massue at this type of ulu place.

My conclusion is good things always very difficult to locate but i am lucky haha i found two.