Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

FANCL

Hi hi,

Wonder anyone is a user of fancl products? Any comments on the FANCL collagen drink? I've tried their collagen drink and seen positive results. Now crazy over it :wacko:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

lol!! kanegan

I'm not the spokesperson for them leh. hee. but the skin become smoother lor and more radiant ! :wacko:

Maybe both u and your wife can try b4 your AD :)

Hi dreamy,

izit the slimming drink? My friend is also trying them.

Oh din noe will cause LS !

Wow pills and the drink. Double effect.

Oh slimming centre. Its many gals short cut way to slimming i guess? My friend just gave birth so she took slimming drink and went marie franc.

For me, I'm currently taken tons of their vitamins.

The vegetable pill, vit C, E, memorex, moisture supplement + other brands of grape seed extract, fish oil. :wacko:

Carry the fancl pill case with me. My colleagues thought I got some kind of terminal illness.

Hi winn,

it has 10 bottles inside so 10 days if drink everyday. For a start I drank everyday for 4 months and I could see result quite fast ard first month,but now my pocket hole is too big so drink once every 2 days. :wacko:

hi i juz tried out the cleansing oil after reading so many good comments on it .. but can i ask after using do u all find that your skin colour will become darker abit.. dun know isit i sensitive, i think i did read from somewhere that we cant use the cleansing oil alone as it will darken out skin tone but i did use a cleansing gel (other brand) to wash my face again ....

hi i juz tried out the cleansing oil after reading so many good comments on it .. but can i ask after using do u all find that your skin colour will become darker abit.. dun know isit i sensitive, i think i did read from somewhere that we cant use the cleansing oil alone as it will darken out skin tone but i did use a cleansing gel (other brand) to wash my face again ....

I think it's better to use the cleansing oil with the washing powder.. Cos they compliment each other. In fact, I dun quite agree with mixing the brands. esp fancl, cos of the ingredients used for every brands is different, crash or not you also dunno ma... That's why me very keen to switch totally to fancl. My toner & moisturiser now is still loreal (50% switch only :dancingqueen:)

My skin has gotten lighter & more radient after using their oil + powder combi.. I today jus went to get samples for the toner + milk lotion. so excited! If the effect good, i'm getting that too...

I think it's better to use the cleansing oil with the washing powder.. Cos they compliment each other. In fact, I dun quite agree with mixing the brands. esp fancl, cos of the ingredients used for every brands is different, crash or not you also dunno ma... That's why me very keen to switch totally to fancl. My toner & moisturiser now is still loreal (50% switch only :))

My skin has gotten lighter & more radient after using their oil + powder combi.. I today jus went to get samples for the toner + milk lotion. so excited! If the effect good, i'm getting that too...

oic... hmm actually i'm using biotherm cleanser, had been their fan for many years le ... cos i was thinking both also water base so should be okie... hmm i shall go n see shu umura cleansing oil after my fancl one... see if the price dun diff alot then i should get the shu one ...

thanks

htc_collagen.jpg

hi, anyone taking fancl HTC collagen tablets here? (see above for sample)

if you are taking, then have you seen any visible results so far?

thanks a million!

Edited by aoi

The pills are an alternative to the tensedup drinks but its not as effective.

I tried the drinks for a period and notice that the skin is more supple and firm. But after I stop, the effect also stop. :D too expensive to maintain.

I found out in my recent Japan trip that Fancl products esp the Tense up EX, are a lot cheaper in Japan. 3 boxes only cost me around $88 instead of the usual $210. I even bought the pills to try out. They even gave me a member card that gives me 5% rebate which I can use on the next purchase even tho they know I am just a tourist. But I only to lug 5 boxes back, drank one box while i was there. On hind sight, I should have brought along a bigger suitcase.

U r rite...my hb went Japan for work & he bot 3 boxes of TenseUp Ex & 2 bottles of Washing Powder for me. I nv tried Fancl before...now juz started using the Washing Powder & am tempted to buy the Cleansing Oil already...jialat...The 3 boxes cost 6000yen only!:( His buddies all stock up like mad for their other halves....some buy alot to sell online ;) If anyone noes anyone who's gg Japan, reali shld buy there....

Hi winn,

it has 10 bottles inside so 10 days if drink everyday. For a start I drank everyday for 4 months and I could see result quite fast ard first month,but now my pocket hole is too big so drink once every 2 days. :P

Hi u mean the drink realli can slim down?

drink ev day ar??

wah im gg to start dieting soon my AD in MARCH 08!!

pls help me!:yamseng:!

i using MCO + washing powder for washing too.. love them!

then i using cleartune set.. incl lotion, moisture gel, acne essence, n oil control powder.. plus the t-zone essence as well.. tis 5 tings make wonders n complement each other so well.. it keeps my face MATT frm 8am - 5pm! no need to blot anymore.. love them!

Edited by xlan