Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all. Due to some problems with our existing ID, we need to change to another one. All we need now are things such as kitchen cabinets, laying of floor tiles, painting of walls, and some others. No more hacking required.

Any recommendations for a cheap and reliable ID? I understand there is no such thing as cheap and good, but we do not need nice and elaborate designs. In fact, we already have the design in mind.

Thanks! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

how cum you didn't try those popular threads? the id/contractors are v popular with good workmanship..

was your prob not able to resolve with your current one? can elaborated?

the prob is when you start this thread you might be confuse cos ppl might start posting lots of id/contractors.. you can as well go to each thread, read thru and get the contact of id/contactors and ask for quotation..

hope all things go well, its not easy to start search again, but maybe this time round do some self protection..

Hi kniveswood, understand that you are currently looking for ID. Just my advice to you. AVOID 3D Innovation. I regret having them. Now my reno is over already and yet I am still facing some problem with them. Moreover, they have not finish minor touchup and yet the ID can keep on chasing me for last payment! The best part is the ID can use the excuse that he needed the money from the last payment (3k) urgently as his mum is in hospital! My God, what an excuse! Moreover, that ID is driving a luxury car. Don't tell me he can afford a luxury car but can't afford a 3k for his mum's hopsital bill? All the bull****! The material they used i suspect is not approved by HDB. My house is in a mess now. Thus, am taking up the case with HDB and I am considering to bring them to Small Claim Triburnals. PM me if you want to know more details but my advice to you is NEVER NEVER ENGAGED 3D INNOV. to do your renovation.

Hi all. Due to some problems with our existing ID, we need to change to another one. All we need now are things such as kitchen cabinets, laying of floor tiles, painting of walls, and some others. No more hacking required.

Any recommendations for a cheap and reliable ID? I understand there is no such thing as cheap and good, but we do not need nice and elaborate designs. In fact, we already have the design in mind.

Thanks! :yamseng:

can look for jim - 93676443

jim is from * rite? went to him before, not bad, quite ok and cute too.. hardworkin and polite

the jim i knew is not frm *. is actually frm extract living...

his design and works not too bad.. pretti gd....