Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iseya10

The Furniture Club

Hiya, has anione frm tis forum bought frm the Furniture Club which is located at the Furniture Mall?? M curious abt their products as well as after sales services. Any one has previous prior experience dealin wif them? ani comments? Deeply appreciated! :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my share of review on furniture club

i went to Furniture Club at Sungei Kadut (WAREHOUSE) not IFC. No salesperson to entertain us, items were dusty, no price tags to it either. BUT, there were quite a few interesting items, like tv consoles, coffee tables, dining tables and a few leather sofas, that we were really interested in. We went to the office and asked for assistance. Someone came out and advise us on the pricing and below were the pricing:

White 2m High Gloss TV Console (drawer - self closing type) : $350 (original price $999) - Display set

White High Gloss Coffee Table : $250 (original price $699) - Display set

Black Bicast Leather L Sofa 3m : $1500 (original price $3300) - Display set

Dining table with any 4 chairs : $799

We were wondering if we should get Brand new Leather sofa for $2220 at Navinzi @ Eunos Enterprise One, the decision was tough as it was a difference of only $500 between display and brand new. So hubby casually asked for $1500 to make the decision easier on our part. The personell without much thought, said OK! just to make the deal. We know it was around 5+pm on a saturday, he wanted to go home and all ha!

So, the damage for the living + dining was $2899. Our budget was initially $3500. And we managed to get it on 0% instalment for 12months! !!

Yes, the items on display sets were not at its best condition, but for such a fraction of price we are paying, we can overlook that...the personell (not a salesperson) said touch up can be done and all...

Later we went to IFC Furniture Club, and saw the same Coffee table and TV Console...selling at RETAIL price!

My advice: Do go the warehouse for a look before buying it at the fancy showrooms.... :yamseng:

I will post a review on the items after its being delivered in mid february. The deal just seems too good to be true.

my furniture are all from FC.

Sofa set with extensible seats, storage compartments in the arm rests.

Queen size bed

Dining table

Coffee table

Generally satisfied with the design and the quality.

However with wooden furniture, the things is that i see white specks which are not dust.

Read in another thread that they can be solved with some wood treatment solution, so gonna try and then feedback again.

Think regardless any shop, going to the warehouse in Sungei Kadut is definitely going to be cheaper than in retail shops

i got mine frm FC as well.. having deliver on 12jan.. pm me if i forgot to come back here for a feedback.. haha.. cos really biz n rush on everything.. reno n moving hse is SOOOO tired..

but so far.. their service is still OK.. i booked the set a yr ago.. n jus 2mths ago i brought my ID to the IMM showroom to choose the sofa fabric n confirm on the various item models etc.. they jus let us roam n abt n move their items ard to hv a clearer pic when things put together.. ID kept choosing this n that n no complaint frm them too..

but the tricky part comes when it is nearer to the date of delivery.. cos initially ID was confident my reno complete by end or 1st week jan.. so hv told them to deliver on 5th jan (the 1st sat in jan).. but now realised delay in reno n hv to postphone FC delivery.. i called last week and confirm the postphone to 12th (delay 1 weekend).. but on tues or wed afternoon.. FC called me up n ask "hi, ms cheung, so we'd be sending ur living+dining set on this coming sat hor?".. i was so shock to heard that n quickly clarified with them on the postphone.. lucky.. yest (5jan) no one frm FC make the delivery over.. else.. i'd faint..

now i hv to worry.. if my set will come on 12th or not..

I've been to their warehouse before. But when their IFC outlet was newly opened, there was a notice directing customers to the IFC outlet instead, and the warehouse was closed. So I thought the warehouse is permanently closed because of the IFC outlet nearby. :yamseng:

when you take the bus to IFC, you will pass by this really 'grand' looking building, at sungei kadut drive (opposite Red Apple), which houses 2 home furnishing centres...one is Furniture Club warehouse , there's a sign that reads Up to 80% discount, the one near the gate.

the warehouse is actually their office...if i am not wrong...

and it houses some fine high gloss tv consoles and coffee tables...and alot of chairs..at unbelievable prices...

do check it out...

i bought my dining table and chairs from FC too. bought it at expo furniture fair

i went to imm to check the same dining set, hehe realised that got a better deal, cheaper by abt $100+

conclusion

expo furniture fair is indeed cheaper. my 2cents worth. dont blame me if i am wrong hehe

FC has finally reached my place!

sofacm9.th.jpg

i'm a very satisfied customer! the 2 delivery guys were both nice n frenly.. handled everything with care.. installed nicely.. n even when we changed our minds on how the full glass dining table to be put.. need to change.. they still smiled n said is ok nvm.. n changed the position to our liking.. n most imptly.. cos i hv 1 big full glass dining table, 1 full glass coffee table, n my tv console also hv 2 glass shelves.. it is not easy to move ard n very fragile... nevertheless.. they handled everything with extreme care like moving their own home items.. i was very impressed with their service level.. EXCELLENT!! :):):)

Edited by xlan

Hi does anyone happen to know if their warehouse at sungei Kedut still have furniture available for sale? Looking for TV console especially.. Thanks in advance!

Sungei Kadut. Going up after CNY. Wanna go bargain hunting? :o

eh. good idea , !! i will also go after CNY hehee

believe anot til now my home do not have dinning table & tea table hehee....

my home to small, i tot after My AD den get lor

Hi does anyone happen to know if their warehouse at sungei Kedut still have furniture available for sale? Looking for TV console especially.. Thanks in advance!

still have, i went there last week to comb thru all furniture shops at Sungei Kedut :)