Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iseya10

The Furniture Club

i am also one of the unlucky one..

their furniture is indeed nice,but service is :notti:

on the day before delivery they can call and tell me that the dining chair that i want is out of stock..can faint

1) why call so last minute? they should have double check the stock few days before.so that i still can go down to their shop to chose other design

2) they t-loan me a set of dining chairs. the condition is so jia lat..can see grass sticking to the chair..its not easy to remove the grass cos the material is cloth type..(will easily stick to the grass).also the chair is so dirty,how to display the chairs? dont loan better

3) my dining chairs only available during mid of march 2008. can faint again. if i know that this will happen, i will not buy the dining set already loh

4) hold back $350 for my dining chairs, still quite reasonable. But that time i asked them how much is the individual chairs selling. they said per piece $150. so 4pieces = $600. By right, they should hold back $600 right? but they didnt allow me to do that.

too bad.so suay. design nice is nice la. so many dining sets i have seen at other shops, FC has the nicer design

cny coming..how to display their "grass" loan chairs?

Hi Yang Guo

I guess I'm lucky. My sofa set was delivered on time last fri 25/1 without delay.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi guys, i took up FC living/dining package at Tradehub21, they are having opening sale. Read a few bad reviews but still buy. Frankly their furniture look really nice plus not too ex. Couldnt resist. *keep fingers crossed*

Hi guys, i took up FC living/dining package at Tradehub21, they are having opening sale. Read a few bad reviews but still buy. Frankly their furniture look really nice plus not too ex. Couldnt resist. *keep fingers crossed*

how much is ur package..?? include the usual stuff..?? tv console, coffee table, dining table with 4 chairs and sofa?

when u getting it

how much is ur package..?? include the usual stuff..?? tv console, coffee table, dining table with 4 chairs and sofa?

when u getting it

Package is $3888 (gst absorbed)

TV console, dining table+4 seats, coffee table & fabric sofa (customisable)

Got the deal at FC@Tradehub21 (boon lay way).

Other outlets don't have the same deals. Apparantly all the outlets have different pricing. I went to sungei kadut one and they quoted me ard $4500, not package.

Btw the SA told me that the price will go up after CNY. So if you want to order, order before CNY lor. Pay a deposit to lock the price only. =)

:dunno:

Other outlets don't have the same deals. Apparantly all the outlets have different pricing. I went to sungei kadut one and they quoted me ard $4500, not package.

Btw the SA told me that the price will go up after CNY. So if you want to order, order before CNY lor. Pay a deposit to lock the price only. =)

:unsure:

haven't really ask about the pricing yet.. but for sure.. the price thingy.. everytime the salesperson always ask u to put deposit to buy cos the price will change.. not sure if he is telling the truth.. or it is a sale tactics that all furniture shop is using.

but i shld be revisiting FC again after cny.. will find out the truth soon.. :furious:

Has anyone seen storage bed there? How to get to sugei kadut by public transport? Are all those at warehouse display sets?

there is a shuttle from yew tee mrt station. Half-hourly ba.. it brings to the international furniture centre. then you can walk to the nearby shops..

:dancingqueen:

Heyhey, wanna check with you what kind of fabric you are getting for your sofa? The normal type or those that are "water-resistant"? 3 seater L-shape?

The dining set and coffee table can choose glass wan?

Wan go together? :drunk:

Believe it or not, me n partner alrdy know where and what to buy and how much liao.

Now is just go ard for better bargain. Alot of time price reali good liao but don't want to put deposit cause haben even go for 1st appt!:D

Wait for keys/paper processing reali "tong ku"

But we bought our mattress liao while walking ard after din :dancingqueen:

can go now? hahaaa...

Heyhey, wanna check with you what kind of fabric you are getting for your sofa? The normal type or those that are "water-resistant"? 3 seater L-shape?

The dining set and coffee table can choose glass wan?

we got a normal type but she say very easy to clean de. its quite big 3mx2m modular design with a integrated mini coffee table

the dining set should be can choose glass one ba. But i didnt check out the rest coz my eyes aim one particular set only..hahahaha...

Edited by rav3n

Hi all

I have placed a deposit for a Red L-Shaped Leather Sofa from The Furniture Club @ IMM.

It is the set that is on display at the IMM showroom, where the backrest can be reclined. If you are keen on this set or know of anyone who is keen, kindly let me know.

I have placed a 50% deposit for this sofa (design is exactly the same as per in the showroom) but we just found out that it is too big for my living room. The shop doesnt allow me to change cos the shipment is already on the way to Singapore. :D

Do let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks very much!

Seasons

Hi there,

If anyone is interested to know more, please post the message here or alternatively, you may email to me at seasons_sg@yahoo.com.sg. I am hoping to have someone who is keen to take over my order, so that I dont have to forgo my deposit. :D

Thank you!

there is 2 kind of interior materials - latex and goose feather for FC L-shaped fabric sofa. FC sales guy advise us that latex is better as compared to goose feather. After long usage, latex will not heat up as compared to goose feather and latex is more durable (though both at the same price)

We like the feeling of goose feather (puffy kind) as compared to latex (bouncy kind)

Can anybody advise..