Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
richmanstation

Abstract Oil Painting

Thought I'll share my experience. Went to colours of the wall sale yesterday. Was juz looking around but then they are indeed very good. The sales people were very attentive and gave really good and personal advice on how to pick suitable paintings for my place. Best of all, the prices were very cheap. My husband and I left the place extremely satisfied after buying 4 pieces from them. They can even produce an oil painting from photos. The owner displayed a painted piece of his own wedding photo. I was shocked when told it was hand painted coz it looked exactly like a photo.

Had my own wedding photo painted too. :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thought I'll share my experience. Went to colours of the wall sale yesterday. Was juz looking around but then they are indeed very good. The sales people were very attentive and gave really good and personal advice on how to pick suitable paintings for my place. Best of all, the prices were very cheap. My husband and I left the place extremely satisfied after buying 4 pieces from them. They can even produce an oil painting from photos. The owner displayed a painted piece of his own wedding photo. I was shocked when told it was hand painted coz it looked exactly like a photo.

Had my own wedding photo painted too. :jawdrop:

i second that too! Those guys @ Colours of the wall are great! Good art pieces @ resonable price. No hard selling and they give good and practical advise on which art pieces will match your wall colours...flooring colours..etc.

Dave was the guy who served me and i was really impressed with his service (he even volunteered to send my paintings in 2 deliveries because one of them will take another 2-3weeks to be delivered). They are open every saturdays, so for those who are looking for art pieces, no harm dropping by to take a look there..

Had my own wedding photo painted too. :dunno:

Yes! Definitely agree that their service is very good. I was surprised by the recommendations they made. Initially I was quite confused with which paintings to get. Then the sales guy told me to take a few photos of my living area and send it to him. He even took the pains to superimpose some of the paintings on the photos i sent him. Really makes selection much easier. Best of all, they even recommended that I don't buy too many paintings so that my home won't look so cluttered. Honest indeed!:furious:

their website

www.coloursofthewall.com

Hi all,

Have some problem here leh :(

Me went to Colours Of The Wall last sat aft seeing so many ppl recommendation... and indeed, they r friendly n have a lot of painting to choose from, even from their data base...

Me show them a pic of my desire painting n they agree to get it for me at a good price :)

I paid $50 for the deposit n wait for the delivery.

Then, to my surprise(in fact shocked), my friend who noe that I have been looking for this painting appear in front of my door step with it on Sun!!! :jawdrop:

OMG! So no choice lor I called Colours Of The Wall today to halt my order, n luckily they still haven proceed my order yet. But the problem is that I have to forfeit my $50, or to get another painting lor.

As I have bought enuff paintings for my new hse liao, I really hope that anyone who like to visit them n buy something from them would kind enuff to take over my $50? So that I wont lose the $$ mah...

Hee... Anyone?? :unsure:

Hi all,

Have some problem here leh :dribble:

Me went to Colours Of The Wall last sat aft seeing so many ppl recommendation... and indeed, they r friendly n have a lot of painting to choose from, even from their data base...

Me show them a pic of my desire painting n they agree to get it for me at a good price !!

I paid $50 for the deposit n wait for the delivery.

Then, to my surprise(in fact shocked), my friend who noe that I have been looking for this painting appear in front of my door step with it on Sun!:):P

OMG! So no choice lor I called Colours Of The Wall today to halt my order, n luckily they still haven proceed my order yet. But the problem is that I have to forfeit my $50, or to get another painting lor.

As I have bought enuff paintings for my new hse liao, I really hope that anyone who like to visit them n buy something from them would kind enuff to take over my $50? So that I wont lose the $$ mah...

Hee... Anyone?? :)

I'm sure you won't have problems selling it later on. What kind of painting is it?? and its size? If you are selling it cheap, I don't mind... hehehe! Post a pic of the painting leh...

hi all,

Just wanna share i just bought a nice abstract painting from The PIXA. The price are reasonable and the works are unique piece..... as all the artworks are digitally painted by digital artist.

You can check out thier gallery at http://thepixa.multiply.com/

buying modern art is really expensive- especially when the artist is local or unkown and yet charging exorbitant prices.

here's a link to drawing your own art for a fraction of the cost. albeit the art shop mentioned here is in malaysia. you can get supplies from any art shop here in singapore.

more info, see http://howshouse.com/2008/05/27/affordable-art/

buying modern art is really expensive- especially when the artist is local or unkown and yet charging exorbitant prices.

here's a link to drawing your own art for a fraction of the cost. albeit the art shop mentioned here is in malaysia. you can get supplies from any art shop here in singapore.

more info, see http://howshouse.com/2008/05/27/affordable-art/

Quality oil paintings need not be expensive and is important to set the mood of your home. I am helping a friend sell her collection. Check it out. :)

http://www.sgclassified.net/maximus/