Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sepultura

Where To Get Glass Table Top For Dining Table?

I have an 8-seater oval table which can be dismantled into a 6- or 4- seater. It comes with a glass top. We only use the 6- size so need to cut/resize the glass top, make it smaller to fit the new dimensions.

Any recommended shop or carpenter who can resize glass top? Thx.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I have an 8-seater oval table which can be dismantled into a 6- or 4- seater. It comes with a glass top. We only use the 6- size so need to cut/resize the glass top, make it smaller to fit the new dimensions.

http://www.carltonglass.com.sg/

give them a call

few yrs back went to look for them for my project - they got all sorts of machinery.

your thread is so timely! i am making do with leaving the dining table we were gifted with at 8-seater configuration in order to fit the glass on!

MaCe, i was going to ask you also but got too many things to think about! Thanks for the Carlton Glass contact! i am thinking it's not going to be cheap coz they would have to come to the flat to get the glass back to their factory to cut (assuming it has to be brought back to their factory to cut) and then bring it back to the flat again...

your thread is so timely! i am making do with leaving the dining table we were gifted with at 8-seater configuration in order to fit the glass on!

MaCe, i was going to ask you also but got too many things to think about! Thanks for the Carlton Glass contact! i am thinking it's not going to be cheap coz they would have to come to the flat to get the glass back to their factory to cut (assuming it has to be brought back to their factory to cut) and then bring it back to the flat again...

bobian one - nowadays it's the LABOUR charge that is expensive.

you call them first and check - got many such glass factories around.

my estimate = 2 way delivery($60) + installation ($60) + glass cutting($?)

bobian one - nowadays it's the LABOUR charge that is expensive.

you call them first and check - got many such glass factories around.

my estimate = 2 way delivery($60) + installation ($60) + glass cutting($?)

i called a few times, they keep asking me to call back and speak to May. but i never get to speak to her, so finally i leave msg and they say she'll call me. but never call back. i think maybe they don't understand what i'm trying to tell them. :dunno:

hehe... their factory near my place, i'm so tempted to just drive there with photos and ask them for the quote! but then they will know i'm desperate and chop ah! :jawdrop:

last alternative is to leave the glass as it is and keep the dining table permanently at the 8-seater configuration. but will push one side against the wall, that means display 5 chairs only. side track here, is that ok in terms of feng shui? hee... i know u also very well-read in feng shui, so tumpang this thread one shot ask u! :bangwall:

thanks Bro!

last alternative is to leave the glass as it is and keep the dining table permanently at the 8-seater configuration. but will push one side against the wall, that means display 5 chairs only. side track here, is that ok in terms of feng shui? hee... i know u also very well-read in feng shui, so tumpang this thread one shot ask u! :dunno:

thanks Bro!

one thing about these factories(most of them that i have come across) , they dont quite entertain phone enquiries. Must ask them in person.

nothing to do with fengshui leh...5seater or 8seater