Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Guang Yin

Just wanna check wat is the difference between a guan yin statue tat shows their feet and one tat do not?

Any significance behind?

Sorry for my layman terms....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just wanna check wat is the difference between a guan yin statue tat shows their feet and one tat do not?

Any significance behind?

Sorry for my layman terms....

huh? what can be the difference??? :sport-smiley-004:

no difference even between standing and sitting ones....it's just how the manufacturer chooses how to express their view/version of a guanyin.

dont mixed up with the dangkee version of simi GuanKong standing and sitting - he has already been reincarnated for dunno how many times liao.

huh? what can be the difference??? !!

no difference even between standing and sitting ones....it's just how the manufacturer chooses how to express their view/version of a guanyin.

dont mixed up with the dangkee version of simi GuanKong standing and sitting - he has already been reincarnated for dunno how many times liao.

Bt hor...I heard standing ones are more for business and sitting ones more for at home.....I rmb when I trying to find my Guan Yin and I really like the one standing....then my mum say cannot cos tat one will not take care of hse cos more for business as they lok far....

My friend's Ah Ma told us tat dun lok for Guan yin tat shows their feet cos no good...I also dunno wat is no good...bt I told my HB I dun care as long as I like...Bt it so happens tat the one tat caught our eye is no feet shown out one la...

So I suppose also no difference between marbles and porcelains one la?

Bt hor...I heard standing ones are more for business and sitting ones more for at home.....I rmb when I trying to find my Guan Yin and I really like the one standing....then my mum say cannot cos tat one will not take care of hse cos more for business as they lok far....

My friend's Ah Ma told us tat dun lok for Guan yin tat shows their feet cos no good...I also dunno wat is no good...bt I told my HB I dun care as long as I like...Bt it so happens tat the one tat caught our eye is no feet shown out one la...

So I suppose also no difference between marbles and porcelains one la?

for true blue buddhism - no such thing as the material - even if it is just a painting also same.

those stand/sitting/show or no show feet theory are from DANGKEEs, doesnt apply to buddhism. dont believe can go check with a buddhist monk.

for true blue buddhism - no such thing as the material - even if it is just a painting also same.

those stand/sitting/show or no show feet theory are from DANGKEEs, doesnt apply to buddhism. dont believe can go check with a buddhist monk.

I believes la...bt sometimes u noe, we not experts ma...so hear different things sometimes can be very confusing...