Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberrysusu

Homeworkz Id - Anyone Heard Of Them?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi blackcar

May i know whether you signed up with Homeworkz and who is your contractor?

Hi, nope i have not, still considering others contractor too.

Hi,

Anyone use Homeworkz ID recently?

Interested to know quality of renovation & level of service.

They are based in Turf City.

Thanks for any feedback.

I just had my unit done by them. The ID i got is very responsible. Workmanship is above average.

Hi Xiao_b,

Thanks for replying! Ya, i agree a responsible ID is very crucial :)

Do you mind sharing with me your experience with them as well as your reno quote? I was recommended to look for Dennis. May I know who is your ID?

My email is littlemiffy94@yahoo.com, in case you prefer to email me instead of posting here..

Many thanks, appreciate your help!

Hi Xiao_b,

Thanks for replying! Ya, i agree a responsible ID is very crucial :)

Do you mind sharing with me your experience with them as well as your reno quote? I was recommended to look for Dennis. May I know who is your ID?

My email is littlemiffy94@yahoo.com, in case you prefer to email me instead of posting here..

Many thanks, appreciate your help!

Hi littlemiffy,

I have a pleasant experience with her ( garfield ). Along the way she give us idea what need to be improve for our reno. She also help us to fix up all the stuff we brought at Ikea without us asking. My quote was not the cheaper i got but i felt i spend my money well. I don't know about the guy you mention but i think the whole team from homeworkz was friendly

Maybe you can drop by their showroom. I was also refer by a friend then i just walk in to the showroom and i met her.

Hi littlemiffy,

I have a pleasant experience with her ( garfield ). Along the way she give us idea what need to be improve for our reno. She also help us to fix up all the stuff we brought at Ikea without us asking. My quote was not the cheaper i got but i felt i spend my money well. I don't know about the guy you mention but i think the whole team from homeworkz was friendly

Maybe you can drop by their showroom. I was also refer by a friend then i just walk in to the showroom and i met her.

Hi Xiao B,

Can pm me your ID's contact and your quote if you don't mind??

Hi Xiao B,

Can pm me your ID's contact and your quote if you don't mind??

Hi ,

I try to pm you but i got an error.

Her number is 96800136.

I took up their package for kitchen and 2 toilet @ $8800. I rewire my whole unit with new DB box and additional 28 light point. whole unit water pipe change. kitchen cabinet 25ft. Solid top. Master toilet cabinet and vanity top. 2 shower screen. 3 bi fold door . Window for kitchen 2 bedroom and toilet. Window grill for kitchen 2 bedroom. chemical wash. painting. Polish my marble. Laminated 3 bedroom. False ceiling and L box. etc . My total bill was $28325.