Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Home Decor Survivor

Hi, anyone watched it last week?

The shiny silver mosaic "tiles" that Mark Lee pasted on the walls, are they tiles?? Did he mention where to get them? I missed the initial part of the show...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i think those are just mosaic (plastic or glass) mounted on something like a fabric/net which can be cut out in different sizes. i dun think they are sold as tiles. i have a few before before i threw them away.

Oh...ya they looked bendable cos when Mark Lee stuck them on the wall, it looks abit plasticky...where can i get them? Are they expensive?

Yah I thot it was very interesting!:sport-smiley-004: But I don't think they show where he got it from....

Ya I found it a very interesting idea to do up a blank wall too....diva, any idea where to get those??

it's mosaic tile

usually comes in 1ft x 1ft

most tiles shops carry them

price about $14 to $17 per piece i.e. psf

initially wanted to use but the price is really too !! !!

it's mosaic tile

usually comes in 1ft x 1ft

most tiles shops carry them

price about $14 to $17 per piece i.e. psf

initially wanted to use but the price is really too :P:curse:

confirm it's mosaic tiles ah?? Cos i thought when he pasted on the wall, like can bend type....i was thinking maybe plastic or what leh....but how can tiles be glued onto the wall?? Secure meh? :P

i think those places selling tiles will sell them? i am not sure becoz my id showed them to me.

its sold as 1 ft by 1 ft but can be cut into pieces and strips to paste them up. :lol:

oh ok...thanks!! Will go check out places selling tiles...:lol:

now watching the 2nd episode of Home Decor survivor. My god... 3 pieces of furniture and one standing light from Lush costs only $2900??? is this preferential rate or what!

now watching the 2nd episode of Home Decor survivor. My god... 3 pieces of furniture and one standing light from Lush costs only $2900??? is this preferential rate or what!

Aiyah I missed it...:P

Ya you realised how every episode the sellers all undercut their pricing one?? So kelong one...we as commoners go and buy they charge us sky high prices.... !!

Aiyah I missed it...:P

Ya you realised how every episode the sellers all undercut their pricing one?? So kelong one...we as commoners go and buy they charge us sky high prices.... :P

totally agreed with you. dun think we commoner go there can get this price !!

Air, i saw the mosaic tile at Balestier! its tiles shop call HAFARY....

Oh ok thanks cherlyn! Any idea how much it costs?

hihi...

just wanna share that if you guys wanna see the designs from Bryan Wong.. can go to Bryan Wong's blog... from xin.sg. there is a link to his blog.. i missed the last 2 episodes but found the designs there... :yamseng:

Oh ok thanks cherlyn! Any idea how much it costs?

sorry Air, im not sure.. but i know its ex.. they open on sundays also.. when yr free can go see....