Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

actually, truth be told, i really couldnt be bothered about the O$P$. some lame grafitti marker on the lift door is, like, whatever. i don't care what my neighbours think because they should mind their own biz and also the ones in my immediate vicinity should know that i've only just moved in.

the loanshark called my husband again last night to ask for the forwarding address of the ex-owner...he then told my husband he was in 'deep ****', but husband said the way he spoke to him over the phone was as if they were best buds. anyways we decided to drop by the police post..change address on our ICs and at the same time just lodge a report, in case 'Badu' (the loanshark) decided to get funny with us or our neighbours. spent close to two hours there, because there was only one guy on duty and he was loding reports and answering the phone at the same time! got some woman who called in to complain about getting more patrol presence in her neighbourhood, but yet refused to give her name or address. wins liao.

i get lots of mail from all sorts of companies and organizations, all labelled PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL or URGENT for the ex-owner. just dump them into the 'FOR RETURNED MAIL ONLY' box at the letterbox there.

see how this plays out. hope the fwding address is legit, or Badu might come after us again. *sharpens claws*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the loanshark called my husband again last night to ask for the forwarding address of the ex-owner...he then told my husband he was in 'deep ****',

who in deep sheet? I think it's the loanshark who is in deep sheet cos he cant recover his money :dancingqueen:

i get lots of mail from all sorts of companies and organizations, all labelled PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL or URGENT for the ex-owner. just dump them into the 'FOR RETURNED MAIL ONLY' box at the letterbox there.

see how this plays out. hope the fwding address is legit, or Badu might come after us again. *sharpens claws*

You should keep a photocopy of these mails as these firms could be one of the shops that has links to the Ah long's world. Go through it and you could find some info over at the potential black sheep . Remember to pass it to the IO if there are any further O$P$ investigation required by the police.

If you know the previous owner address, i suggest you immediate pass it over to the Ah Long. Buy them some kopi, cigarette to show your sincerity and please be humble and plea them not to harm the innocence.

Oic....then just return the letters to the rtn mails to the post office and inform them tat

tenant no longer stays here if they still refused to inform the responsible organisation of

their change of address....

I also v pissed off with my ex-owner.....,there are still starhub letters mailing to my hse

though they hv shifted out almost 1 year ago....

I was wondering how come they never change their address for so long or their IC address

still the same? :) I am still enduring......and the best thing is they dun even bother to

cal me whether there are any letters for them or not?

And I hv to cal them every mth to come and collect and sometimes they are so lazy

to come up and collect from me and ask me to mit them at the market.... :yamseng:

At first I still gong gong go and mit them, now I couldn't be bothered man!

They wan to come, they come....else I will just throw away when spring cleaning comes...

I will ask her when she comes the next time, how come letters still mail to us after so long......

Spamming somebody's mail box in the internet is a crime. Wonder if the previous owner don't change their mailing address spamming your box is also a crime? The same mail box but in another form.

If I were you i would do the same. ... DUMP, don't bother.

Spamming somebody's mail box in the internet is a crime. Wonder if the previous owner don't change their mailing address spamming your box is also a crime? The same mail box but in another form.

If I were you i would do the same. ... DUMP, don't bother.

Bt i cant bring myself to throw away cos I scared got important mails....so fed up...

Bt i cant bring myself to throw away cos I scared got important mails....so fed up...

u can just write RETURN TO SENDER and put inside the postbox or now at the hdb letterboxes there is one unit for returned mail, usually in the far corner and put it there. not throw, throwing mail is a crime :yamseng: i did that and the letters for the ex-owners have pretty much stopped coming.

i mean, if the previous tenants know that there are still getting mail at the old address and don't do anything abt it, it's their business. don't have to worry abt other people's problems. premature aging you know?

u can just write RETURN TO SENDER and put inside the postbox or now at the hdb letterboxes there is one unit for returned mail, usually in the far corner and put it there. not throw, throwing mail is a crime :yamseng: i did that and the letters for the ex-owners have pretty much stopped coming.

i mean, if the previous tenants know that there are still getting mail at the old address and don't do anything abt it, it's their business. don't have to worry abt other people's problems. premature aging you know?

I will give them another 3 months...tat will be more than 1 year aft they shifted out.

If they still refuse to change their mailing address...

I will do the same...haha

I will give them another 3 months...tat will be more than 1 year aft they shifted out.

If they still refuse to change their mailing address...

I will do the same...haha

For me, I am noti. After three months, still don't come. I fold their letters into Aeroplane and mail it back to them.

Hint to them.If you still don't re-direct, divert your mail, I will 放飞机,you can find your mail in some other countries. :yamseng:

For me, I am noti. After three months, still don't come. I fold their letters into Aeroplane and mail it back to them.

Hint to them.If you still don't re-direct, divert your mail, I will 放飞机,you can find your mail in some other countries. :dunno:

Ya...tink got to start hinting them liao..

Yesterday just received a letter for them from NTUC income..Pengz...

You're really a brave woman. My friend's gate got locked by the loanshark and her unit number was painted everywhere, although it's a "first hand" flat and they didn't lose their ic and they didn't write the name of the person who borrowed the money. At first the loanshark refused to let go when her husband called to explain, and they even threatened to go down to their house in the middle of the night if my friend has the gut to make a police report. My friend was so frightened by it that she kept crying to me when she told me what happened, but luckily the loanshark agreed not to harrass them after her dad called the loanshark to explain to him again and lied that my friend is pregnant and very stress over the problem.

Gumbokins!

Waah U really brave lady lor :dancingqueen:

But still kena subdued by A**** :dancingqueen:

How aa... if I was in ur place I wud be sooo

scared! Gumbokins the Lion(ess) hearted!!

Hope u dont have any more hassles...

just paste a notice saying 'if they trouble u

will send A to renovate their home"

that will surely scare them!! LOL

Edited by Lakmy

Gumbokins!

Waah U really brave lady lor :bow:

But still kena subdued by A**** ;)

How aa... if I was in ur place I wud be sooo

scared! Gumbokins the Lion(ess) hearted!!

Hope u dont have any more hassles...

just paste a notice saying 'if they trouble u

will send A to renovate their home"

that will surely scare them!! LOL

LOL

you know lah, that fella.

so far we're ok. there was another debt collector and a guy from ROV/LTA who came looking for the ex-owners, and the other day they received a writ of summons from Courts (the store) --> can see thru the window envelope lah. the ex-owners must be in some serious financial debt man.