Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

hahahaha...if I am the sales person, I will say: Er...please hold on.

Quickly ask my colleagues over to help me.

hehe really good way of bargaining, if i am the sales person, i will give in to u too :yamseng::unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yang guo,

Like to check wif u on the bombshelter feature wall. Can ur feature wall hid the bombshelter door + handle??? or u have remove the handle. coz the handle is protruding out n cannot be done and our passage way will be even more narrow.

But i saw u tat u did it nicely leh :fire: . how har??? coz i oso plan to do a feature wall to hide the bombshelter but after hearing the ID from one showflat at JM say not possible :jawdrop: i so sad :fire:

Hi Yang guo,

Like to check wif u on the bombshelter feature wall. Can ur feature wall hid the bombshelter door + handle??? or u have remove the handle. coz the handle is protruding out n cannot be done and our passage way will be even more narrow.

But i saw u tat u did it nicely leh :fire: . how har??? coz i oso plan to do a feature wall to hide the bombshelter but after hearing the ID from one showflat at JM say not possible :jawdrop: i so sad :fire:

Hi jazz,maybe you would consider not to have a feature wall as it will really eat up your space alot. this is our concern also and finally we decided not to do it as we want our flat look spacious

Hi Yang guo,

But i saw u tat u did it nicely leh :yamseng: . how har??? coz i oso plan to do a feature wall to hide the bombshelter but after hearing the ID from one showflat at JM say not possible :good: i so sad 8|

yup, the feature wall hid the door and handle nicely. no need to renove the handle de..

hi yg,

i notice u have the same kitchen lights as xlan! where did u get from and how much did it cost u?

yup, the feature wall hid the door and handle nicely. no need to renove the handle de..

Hey Yang Guo,

lokin 4ward more of ur nice reno pix :dribble:

Ur laminate surface of e carpentry, very wel done leh. Alto i can onli view frm e pix, but can see e laminate surface is not wavy, esp e orange bomb-shelter feature. :good:

Can PM/email mi yor itemised quotation of ur reno by ur ID? :deal:

Also, ur address, i wana go dn kpo, Can? Wen wil u b there? :seeya:

:D

Edited by jaCKY777

Sealy Mayfair costs $2700?

Ermm.... is this the cheapest price u were offered?

Hmm not sure leh..i cant find Mayfair at Robinson today. went there to check already..

The Sealy Mayfair i bought cost $2100 for the mattress. the bedframe is $599..

In SingaporeBrides forum, i saw someone got it at $1899 leh..some got it at $2100..so i am curious at how pple bought it at $1899 (in 2005) too, thats why i go Robinson to check it out just now =(

hi yg,

i notice u have the same kitchen lights as xlan! where did u get from and how much did it cost u?

hihi,

the kitchen light i got it quite exp.. @ $99

My bathroom also same design but smaller type, @ $79..i dont have the shop name with me now,its with my xiaolongnu.

ya i saw xlan's light too, same as mine ;)

eh, i like the lights cos its easy to change..(just turn clockwise or anticlockwise and its unlocked). hehe convenient for guys who need to change light for the hse when the bulb not working

Hey Yang Guo,

lokin 4ward more of ur nice reno pix :dribble:

Ur laminate surface of e carpentry, very wel done leh. Alto i can onli view frm e pix, but can see e laminate surface is not wavy, esp e orange bomb-shelter feature. :D

Can PM/email mi yor itemised quotation of ur reno by ur ID? :good:

Also, ur address, i wana go dn kpo, Can? Wen wil u b there? :deal:

hi Jacky, i am waiting for my tv console and dining wall to complete..i will post it up in the next few days :seeya:

i think thats my own theory la. if no good sleep, i find that whole day will be ruined. imagine if u got stiff neck from sleep, u going to *suffer* with it for whole day.. :seeya:

anyway, today go spending again. broke + broke ( in chinese)

hehe u said if cannot sleep well = bad temper= quarrel..

(was so funny,but really true, good say :dribble: )

Edited by elaine1205

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU (YANG GUO) AND YOUR FAMILY!:dribble:

thanks happy!!

happy new year to u and ur family in advance too!!

btw can u see fireworks at ur hse?

my bro live opposite blk, blk 119, he can see fireworks from his hse leh..so envy

Hey Yang Guo,

lokin 4ward more of ur nice reno pix :seeya:

Ur laminate surface of e carpentry, very wel done leh. Alto i can onli view frm e pix, but can see e laminate surface is not wavy, esp e orange bomb-shelter feature. :D

Can PM/email mi yor itemised quotation of ur reno by ur ID? :good:

Also, ur address, i wana go dn kpo, Can? Wen wil u b there? :deal:

hi Jacky,

i was told that glossy laminate, after some time sure have some wavy effect..

my glossy carpentry still new now, thats y u cant see any glossy effect hehe..

Hi YG,

Can see a little bit as Holiday Inn hotel as block.

HAPPY

thanks happy!!

happy new year to u and ur family in advance too!!

btw can u see fireworks at ur hse?

my bro live opposite blk, blk 119, he can see fireworks from his hse leh..so envy

hi Jacky,

i was told that glossy laminate, after some time sure have some wavy effect..

my glossy carpentry still new now, thats y u cant see any glossy effect hehe..

Hey YG,

My kitchen lights very very nice.. :notti: Cos i got the same one.. Somemore same colour as well.. Great minds thinks alike.. My bathroom and HHS also using same type and smaller ones as well.. hehe..

But i cannot remember how much i bought liao, cos the receipt never breakdown the prices..

Hmm not sure leh..i cant find Mayfair at Robinson today. went there to check already..

The Sealy Mayfair i bought cost $2100 for the mattress. the bedframe is $599..

In SingaporeBrides forum, i saw someone got it at $1899 leh..some got it at $2100..so i am curious at how pple bought it at $1899 (in 2005) too, thats why i go Robinson to check it out just now =(

ok, $2100 sounds abt right :notti:

Hey YG,

My kitchen lights very very nice.. :notti: Cos i got the same one.. Somemore same colour as well.. Great minds thinks alike.. My bathroom and HHS also using same type and smaller ones as well.. hehe..

But i cannot remember how much i bought liao, cos the receipt never breakdown the prices..

hehe ohhh me too! bathrooms and kitchen all use the same type and smaller ones

xlan also right? keke all same same