Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

hey but ckoonyin, can your TV hold for that long? alot of places eg courts, said they cannot hold the tv until after CNY. :D

No problem. That is what the sales guy told me. Besides, if the price drops, they will match it also.

And honestly the pricing they quoted me was one of the cheapest. And i've recce around the bigger stores until i sian also. Even when i said i wanna buy everything from them at the bigger stores like Harvey Norman, they also never budge.

But the place i went to, the prices are slightly lower den the promo prices @ the bigger stores.

So if anyone wanna combine purchases with me for more bargaining power (but not necessary may win ah? :good:) drop me a PM or msn me and we see how we can arrange.

Together.....we can make a difference ( in our reno cost ) heehee :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello blur blur. wow seems like people here mostly from 989a one hor. lolx

ckoonyin ~ i will go take alook tis sat then advise u.

Hi Everybody,

My advise is to cool down on the purchase of electric appliances, cos all these will become cheaper later on.

There is a shop "Kong Tai" at JW is veri famous for selling cheaper than HN or Courts most of my things were bought frm them.

First get ur hse reno first then during the reno time more or less u knw what kind of lighting u need to get or sofa that suit the theme but ur Plasma & HTS must plan in advance so that ur wall feature will have the correct measurement. :bangwall:

Hi Cantona7, is the shop "Kong Tai" located at Blk 500+ or 400+??

Think I heard that shop name before... and my parents did buy stuff from that shop many years ago too.... Cantona7 is right.... Courts and HN are usually expensive..

Btw.. how long HDB takes to rectify the reported defects?? HDB guy is coming to my house to look at the defects...

Hi Everybody,

My advise is to cool down on the purchase of electric appliances, cos all these will become cheaper later on.

There is a shop "Kong Tai" at JW is veri famous for selling cheaper than HN or Courts most of my things were bought frm them.

First get ur hse reno first then during the reno time more or less u knw what kind of lighting u need to get or sofa that suit the theme but ur Plasma & HTS must plan in advance so that ur wall feature will have the correct measurement. :D

Edited by spinball

Hi Cantona7, is the shop "Kong Tai" located at Blk 500+ or 400+??

Think I heard that shop name before... and my parents did buy stuff from that shop many years ago too.... Cantona7 is right.... Courts and HN are usually expensive..

Btw.. how long HDB takes to rectify the reported defects?? HDB guy is coming to my house to look at the defects...

Courts and HN are usually good places to look around for information and inspiration. Den with the models on hand, go out to source. But sometimes they do have good promos

Hmmm.........i tot once u report the defects the guy will come and do? Still must look at the defect, den they call pple to rectify ah? wah very mahfan leh

Hi blur blur, hmm 9th floor, u got the slant unit or the regular shape one?

Hi aforahma, actually can take the time now to design 1st den later after CNY den start reno.

How long do HDB usually take to rectify the defects?

yah good idea also. my hubby only went to report last week so i think it takes about 1 week + for minor defects like this.

Hi fellow new neighbours!

We have booked a unit at BLk 989B :dribble: Now still waiting to collect keys..hopefully we can open door next month..but haven't done anything on ID hunting or any research yet! :bangwall:

Looking forward to meeting all of you soon in our new neighbourhood~!

Cheers,

Hazel

We have booked a unit at BLk 989B :dribble: Now still waiting to collect keys..hopefully we can open door next month..but haven't done anything on ID hunting or any research yet! :bangwall:

Cheers,

Hazel

Welcome Hazelbelle! where is ure date to collect the keys?

Courts and HN are usually good places to look around for information and inspiration. Den with the models on hand, go out to source. But sometimes they do have good promos

Hmmm.........i tot once u report the defects the guy will come and do? Still must look at the defect, den they call pple to rectify ah? wah very mahfan leh

Yes u can go to Courts & HN to check on the model no. and price, if they have promotion mostly are sponsor by the company (eg. Sharp, Pionner, Philips, JVC etc) so u also can match the promo price at the neighbourhood shop too.

The only adv to shop at Courts or HN is they have installment plan so if u wan to stretch ur dollors (installment) then u can approach them. Therefore certain big items like plasma, washing machine or refrigerator can purchase with installment plan if u are rightly on tight budget. :yamseng:

Fyi Kong Tai Electric Tel: 6565 8924 :yamseng:

Wow peep, this thread is getting hot :yamseng:! Keep it going.

Need to check with you all, if you notice there is no "head" to connect the sprayer beside the toilet bowl. Usually if the contractor install your toilet accessories for you (by the way it's inside the package), will they do something to it or need to tell them separately to ask the plumber to install the head and let them charge extra ?

We have booked a unit at BLk 989B :) Now still waiting to collect keys..hopefully we can open door next month..but haven't done anything on ID hunting or any research yet! :yamseng:

Cheers,

Hazel

Welcome!:yamseng: We are from the same block!