Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

BTW, my hubby have sent a complain letter with 60 pictures to hdb, The young lady called back and said from the pictures is really quite terrible, she will drop down my place for joint inspection with the BSC people later in the afternoon. I scared she will be stupid enough to believe what the BSC people said lor. Wish me good luck.

haha.. if HDB come into e pic, den BSC ppl gota start to worry liao... well, from nw on, just feedback anythg to her can liao... no need to tok to BSC ppl... i feel it's a waste of time toking to them... :dribble: tt's my opinion oni lar, maybe others hv gd relation w BSC ppl... but definitely not me lor...

Gd luck with ur inspection~! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I think talking to them once during the joint inspection is enough, anything more i really will vomit blood.

I finally got my keys today! Yeah!:rofl:

Going to start my inspection on Sunday after I open the door..

Any special things I should look out for?

The HDB pple ask me to go blk 986 then to look for the contractor if there is any defects. Are they the BSC that u guys are referring to?

Wish me luck man, hope I dun find a lot of defects!

Not good friend lah... hehe... I also got send complaint letter to QSM before lor.... complaining our BSC and their contractors :rofl:

Just talk to yr Technical Officer instead of those BSC staff.... let yr Technical Officer handle them if they don't cooperate with you.

hmmm, ask you all ar, will it be cheaper to go buy the curtain cloth ourself then get a tailor to do?

DLIM, lucky for me no hollow tiles in living room. My bomb shelter got 3 hollow tiles and they also said something like not very hollow dun need to change, in the end only agreed to change one.

spinball, QSM become your good friend liao huh?

BTW, my hubby have sent a complain letter with 60 pictures to hdb, The young lady called back and said from the pictures is really quite terrible, she will drop down my place for joint inspection with the BSC people later in the afternoon. I scared she will be stupid enough to believe what the BSC people said lor. Wish me good luck.

Hmmm, what i did is to write my defects in a excel document then send it to HDB and ask them to arrange for a joint inspection with BSC.

Can refer to this thread for kind of defects to look out for :rofl:

zen2008 ~ aiya next time if my door open right u just drop by la dun need to be shy one lolx.

valrie ~ my timber skirting also sama sama like u...got dark brown patches. but din know they can replace to tiles. but i also scare later replace to tiles...abit dun match with the bedroom flooring lei.

o ya zen2008 ~ yr bedroom flooring really shinning like a star. i din know can get them to revarnish u us one. heeeee now i know what to do le..going to call up the hdb officer and ask him to get the contractor to do it for me.

Ya... me too... looking for curtain and roman blind maker.... So far.... the price I got is also around $1500 to $1700.... possible to get curtain for living room and the rest using roman blind below $1200??

about there lor

mine is about $1500 plus

hmmm, ask you all ar, will it be cheaper to go buy the curtain cloth ourself then get a tailor to do?

DLIM, lucky for me no hollow tiles in living room. My bomb shelter got 3 hollow tiles and they also said something like not very hollow dun need to change, in the end only agreed to change one.

spinball, QSM become your good friend liao huh?

I dun think that would be good idea cause the tailor might not have the experience to do it.

After that, what about the installtion of the tracks and rails leh? Problem right?

Being a DIY person, i also tot of wanna do myself but hor................i dunno how to leh. hehehe

haha.. if HDB come into e pic, den BSC ppl gota start to worry liao... well, from nw on, just feedback anythg to her can liao... no need to tok to BSC ppl... i feel it's a waste of time toking to them... 8| tt's my opinion oni lar, maybe others hv gd relation w BSC ppl... but definitely not me lor...

Gd luck with ur inspection~! :rofl:

Same here.............BSC will only say everything is like that.....got to stand firm and give them the F face den can.

I finally got my keys today! Yeah!:good:

Going to start my inspection on Sunday after I open the door..

Any special things I should look out for?

The HDB pple ask me to go blk 986 then to look for the contractor if there is any defects. Are they the BSC that u guys are referring to?

Wish me luck man, hope I dun find a lot of defects!

Bro opening door when? heehee.so i can start to shout for u downstairs liao..

va|er1e: I think the lady u spoke to should be Bee Hoon (technical officer for our estate). Not very responsive one, even her superior, Peh also the same. Email dun wan to reply until I have to go all the way to QSM.

I hv a contact for curtain. if u guys wan, let me know, I PM u. He will come your house to provide quotation.

Hi Sohbengkuan, so u do yr curtain liao??

If yes, how much and you do curtain for all or some with roman blinds??

va|er1e: I think the lady u spoke to should be Bee Hoon (technical officer for our estate). Not very responsive one, even her superior, Peh also the same. Email dun wan to reply until I have to go all the way to QSM.

I hv a contact for curtain. if u guys wan, let me know, I PM u. He will come your house to provide quotation.

Hmmm i think our technical officer is different? Mine the email is Lee Yoke Ling but the 1st time i emailed without the defects, someone by the name of Yvonne called. Then now after my hubby send in the defects, he liaise with this lady called Jamie.

Hmmmm, my fengshui master said my stove has to face this certain direction and thus have to be slanted 45 degree.

i have consult few IDs and contractor and invited them to my place for the first meeting. Some of them just didn't get back to me after that, kinda feel that they dun want to do my business since project is so small yet so troublesome.

There is this contractor who did my sister's house and my sister said his quotation is cheapest among all she find that time, then in the end, his quotation is so high lor. :rofl:

After several suggestion and brainstorming, we have decided to do it this way.... anyone got better idea? Opposite the stove cannot have any electronic stuff. Feel that it look kinda of weird at the basin and washing machine area, but really dun have much choice liao lor. :D

kitchenco1.th.jpg

va|er1e, think Jamie is Lee Yoke Ling.

Yvonne is the one that stand in for her in case she is not around....

The one I liaise with is Jamie.... She is a nice person.... !!

Hmmm i think our technical officer is different? Mine the email is Lee Yoke Ling but the 1st time i emailed without the defects, someone by the name of Yvonne called. Then now after my hubby send in the defects, he liaise with this lady called Jamie.
Edited by spinball

yozzz everyone..me back again. got miss me boz..haha

amoyz ~ hey really sad to hear abt your recent encounter. think as what spinball suggest lor..write a join letter to them and demand for more regular petrol over our area. if yr hubby is already nt the first case then i think is time they shoud wake up and do something le since now all of us started to move in le...security is very important lor.

spinball ~ wow ..today finally see u liao..in yellow t shirt right. lolx.

o ya by the way hor...i din open the letter box lei so din knw abt the starhub activation. when was that huh? if missed the date then how?

hi all... i'm now talking to Kenneth, CO of Nanyang NPC... with regards to the security of our neighbourhood... he's contemplating arranging a meeting for us with his staff... so anyone interested? if so, pls drop me a mail at jerrylow_8@hotmail.com and pls include your name, address and contact no. so that i could inform u at first notice... hope to hear from u guys soon...

wa blur blur.. you very resourceful...me on, you send me email at amoyz73@hotmail.com when the date are firm k. If times allow I sure attend, we are victim leh.

soh/valerie, I also want to do curtain but $2100 very ex leh...is this the market price for 5rm ? I only want curtain at hall maybe roller blinds for the rooms.

Anyone have kitchen door facing main door directly like mine ? How you all tackle ? Hear the cai will all flow out !! Thinking of doing a glass swing door instead of sliding door. What you all think ?

Edited by Amoyz