Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

hahha !! same floor !! so freaky coincidence ! :P

you r at which unit ? the one on the left or right when come out from the lift ??

oh ! don't tell me you are my neighbour directly facing my unit !?!? There is no more unit with the same layout, the other sides are 4 rooms and the other 5 rooms are with diagonal hall.. haha you are right so freaky coincidence, you changed your tiles right ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh ! don't tell me you are my neighbour directly facing my unit !?!? There is no more unit with the same layout, the other sides are 4 rooms and the other 5 rooms are with diagonal hall.. haha you are right so freaky coincidence, you changed your tiles right ?

hahhaa... yahh ! i changed my tiles.. so paiseh.. actualli wanna go over and apologise to you guys cos scared the drilling etc will scare/ disturb your kids..

hahhaa... yahh ! i changed my tiles.. so paiseh.. actualli wanna go over and apologise to you guys cos scared the drilling etc will scare/ disturb your kids..

don't worry abt that, my boy even chat with the worker and tell me they all nice ppl haha. my little monsters wont get scared so easily I just hope that you wont find them nuisance when you move in.

Please to meet u at this forum haha... when do you plan to move in ?

don't worry abt that, my boy even chat with the worker and tell me they all nice ppl haha. my little monsters wont get scared so easily I just hope that you wont find them nuisance when you move in.

Please to meet u at this forum haha... when do you plan to move in ?

hehhaa... your boy very cute..

me just confirm my ID... then this sat will go select tiles for my toilet.. most prob will start reno next next week (latest) once HDB approves..

me wun be moving in so quikly lehz... cos we haven even ROM.. next yr 2nd aug 2009 then wedding.. but now my HTB staying at CCK.. most prob he will move in first and weekends i will come back to stay stay lor.. *chalet*.. hehahah.. tats y u see us drag so long oso no hurry move in yet.. hehe..

so most prob you will only see us during weekends .. hehehe.. btw, hows your water pressure in the toilets? good? did you install rain shower ??

goodie..goodie... we can look out for each other in future ! hehaha..

Edited by plossy

hehhaa... your boy very cute..

me just confirm my ID... then this sat will go select tiles for my toilet.. most prob will start reno next next week (latest) once HDB approves..

me wun be moving in so quikly lehz... cos we haven even ROM.. next yr 2nd aug 2009 then wedding.. but now my HTB staying at CCK.. most prob he will move in first and weekends i will come back to stay stay lor.. *chalet*.. hehahah.. tats y u see us drag so long oso no hurry move in yet.. hehe..

so most prob you will only see us during weekends .. hehehe.. btw, hows your water pressure in the toilets? good? did you install rain shower ??

goodie..goodie... we can look out for each other in future ! hehaha..

of course we must look out for each other... 远亲不如近邻 ma...you must help me look out my maid in case she naughty.

I never install rain shower. water pressure to me a bit low as compared to my old hse but not sure whether is it bcoz my hubby regulate the pressure using the main gauge outside the unit, tonight I ask him. You try your house one lo, already install with shower right ?

how you tackle the kitchen door facing main door huh. ppl said bad fengsui. I am still considering whether to install glass door, drag until now moved in 4 mths still not settle. Beglass cost about $700 on pivot glass door. Got good idea care to share ?

of course we must look out for each other... 远亲不如近邻 ma...you must help me look out my maid in case she naughty.

I never install rain shower. water pressure to me a bit low as compared to my old hse but not sure whether is it bcoz my hubby regulate the pressure using the main gauge outside the unit, tonight I ask him. You try your house one lo, already install with shower right ?

how you tackle the kitchen door facing main door huh. ppl said bad fengsui. I am still considering whether to install glass door, drag until now moved in 4 mths still not settle. Beglass cost about $700 on pivot glass door. Got good idea care to share ?

hahhaa.. sure thing ! will help u monitor her when she alone with ur kids alone.. hehhaha..

cos i haven try out the shower... just the tap .. and the toilet flush seems not very powerful.. hehhaha..

i duno abt tat lehz... but only read from net say as long as stove not exposed to main door can liaos.. me will be installing glass door.. black tempered glass.. cos i think will look sleek ! hehhe.. our hse gg for grey, black white theme.... hopefully the id will come up with something we like... *fingers crossed*

did you pay haulage to HDB haulage contractor?? or to your own contractor? how much??

cos my ID says if the estate still under the hdb haulage contractor.. then got to get them to remove the debris/haulage... my ID quoted me $600 for the haulage !!!! might as well get the bangladeshisss to help me do the haulage... hehhahaha...

hahhaa.. sure thing ! will help u monitor her when she alone with ur kids alone.. hehhaha..

cos i haven try out the shower... just the tap .. and the toilet flush seems not very powerful.. hehhaha..

i duno abt tat lehz... but only read from net say as long as stove not exposed to main door can liaos.. me will be installing glass door.. black tempered glass.. cos i think will look sleek ! hehhe.. our hse gg for grey, black white theme.... hopefully the id will come up with something we like... *fingers crossed*

did you pay haulage to HDB haulage contractor?? or to your own contractor? how much??

cos my ID says if the estate still under the hdb haulage contractor.. then got to get them to remove the debris/haulage... my ID quoted me $600 for the haulage !!!! might as well get the bangladeshisss to help me do the haulage... hehhahaha...

600 :jawdrop: too expensive .

My charge only 250 .

3 of us the same block :)

600 :jawdrop: too expensive .

My charge only 250 .

3 of us the same block :)

you mean pay to HDB assigned haulage contractor or ur own id??

I pay my own Id.

600 too steep . Tio carrot

I pay my own Id.

600 too steep . Tio carrot

WAH HENG... cos i put the haulage under "optional item".. so not included yet.. but that is the quote. cos i hack 2 toilets... my fren opposite us... doing whole kitchen, 2 toilets being quoted 1k haulage! :jawdrop:

ur starmex is inverter or non-inverter? how much you buy?? cos my ID giving me non-inverter starmex.. then i thinking got need to upgrade to inverter anot... hmmm... then he says have to top up 1k+ for it !

WAH HENG... cos i put the haulage under "optional item".. so not included yet.. but that is the quote. cos i hack 2 toilets... my fren opposite us... doing whole kitchen, 2 toilets being quoted 1k haulage! :jawdrop:

ur starmex is inverter or non-inverter? how much you buy?? cos my ID giving me non-inverter starmex.. then i thinking got need to upgrade to inverter anot... hmmm... then he says have to top up 1k+ for it !

I pay 250 for normal haulage , no hack stuffs . So maybe that is the normal price bah .

Take a few quote to compare prices. :P

But our toilets can hack ? Not over 5 years wor .

My starmex if not wrong is $1999 ( non -inverter ) after upgrade the insulation .

I pay 250 for normal haulage , no hack stuffs . So maybe that is the normal price bah .

Take a few quote to compare prices. :P

But our toilets can hack ? Not over 5 years wor .

My starmex if not wrong is $1999 ( non -inverter ) after upgrade the insulation .

I have once called our haulage contractor who manages our estate, he told me that he was engaged by Town Council and as residents, no need to pay cos we already paid three months of conservancy fees in advance to Town council. You wanna confirm with the haulage con again?

I dun have his no but you can check with Town Council.

I have once called our haulage contractor who manages our estate, he told me that he was engaged by Town Council and as residents, no need to pay cos we already paid three months of conservancy fees in advance to Town council. You wanna confirm with the haulage con again?

I dun have his no but you can check with Town Council.

i jus called town council... they say they will only provide the space downstairs for our contractors to throw the debris stuff,.... and it cost 135bucks... but they dun help to transport the debris from our hse to downstairs... so funny... hmm... confusing.. then she say its different in our case... cos its renovation... no nid pay if not due to reno... if its like throwing bulky furniture kinda situation.. hmmm..

spore = $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :curse:

Hallo everybody I am back. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Anybody had install Telephone line in their house, cos me jus called SingTel and was quoted $50/- to turn on the line and additional $20/- to activate caller-id. :bangwall::deal::deal: I scolded them cos Starhub waive off all the installation charges cos we are the new building. :)

Hi Plossy, welcome to RT & our neighbourhood. :yamseng:

Edited by Cantona7