Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

We wait almost 6 mths to get our key last time, so I can imagine the excitment when u open ur main door. :furious:

What!!!! 6 mths?!?!

hahah how come so long leh? !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ckoonyin: Didn't need to push. I only send one email to my hdb officer in charge after I got the HLE approval. receive her call within 2 days for the date of collection. :D

missysg: Me church wedding, marriage cert signed by pastor one, not at ROM.

all: I definitely welcome anyone to my place for housewarming once it's ready. like what ckoonyin mentioned, we should get to know one and another better, not just for mahjong lah ('cuz i dunno hw to play), maybe for sports like badminton, basketball, soccer etc (since sports hall so near) and we can even share resources (Eg. I have a handdrill, so I can lent to anyone who needs one especially those buying ikea furniture...then you all no need to buy or find one liao!!).

Hey missyng, i guess there are several departments handling 1 flat application. As usual, it is a classic case of the left hand not talking to the right hand and the brain also dunno where is the right leg..........

In the end, after email shoot here and there and coordination ON MY END, den managed to get to the bottom of the situation and get the whole process moving again...............

Wah so nice of your missng invite us over ya? but also good la......we all should get to know each other so can play mahjong together also heehee

Btw Noelng, did u have to keep pushing HDB for your request for early collection of the keys?

So far Noel and who else already got the keys ah?

What!:P! 6 mths?!?!

hahah how come so long leh? :jawdrop:

Dont knw leh it is stated clearly that we will get our keys after 6 mths when we choose our unit. Maybe HDB still trying to rectify the prob left behind by the contractors. :dunno:

So we took 6 mths to save extra bullets and shop for ID lor. :D

Hi Noelng,

wah the resources and tools part really make sense leh haha!:D

How many times u need things like drill or some spanner and u end up going buying ya? Waste money :P

Do sports ah? can can...eh....anyone dives ma?

Cantona7, 6 mths like a bit too long leh....tot it's 3 mths?

Can't dive......but I dun mind a soaking session in the jacuzzi pool :D

Hi Noelng,

wah the resources and tools part really make sense leh haha!!!

How many times u need things like drill or some spanner and u end up going buying ya? Waste money !!

Do sports ah? can can...eh....anyone dives ma?

Cantona7, 6 mths like a bit too long leh....tot it's 3 mths?

Hi peeps!

I just got the option to purchase.. love the area at first sight compared to the 600 + and yung sheng area.

But no luck, got ballot number 800+ so end up at Blk 989A 2nd level. Pretty worried abt those break in since we are on the 2nd floor.. anyone has any advice?

Nonetheless still glad that we got that area cos its near to MRT and my parents! =)

WEnt for flat selection on 15th Nov and i send in application for HLE on 22nd but til now still haven heard from HDB yet.. is it true that approval is thru notification by post? If not I'm going to call my service officer and chase them liao.. Haha hardly can contain my excitement!

We are in the process of scouting ard for ID, hopefully can get our keys in Jan'08.

Anyway nice to meet u guys! CAn do sports or Mj when I shift in!

yoz everyone ~ me gotten the appointment letter from hdb le. will be collecting my key on the 17th Dec morning. hehehe...

went to a few IDs and most likely i will settle my reno with Square room or i-bridge.

So far Squareroom pricing is attractive and the ID who handle our enquiries really take good care of our pocket. Square room comes with a system 3 unit free in their basic package which cost less than 9k.

the items inside their basic package are those that i really need. of cos their 9k does not include the wardrobe la. but ok la..cos my wardrobe i m considering closet design. sqaure quotated me approximately 1600 for the wardrobe.

i-bridge basic package are more or less similar to square room but no free air con. Find that they not really very flexible in certain thing lei. but i m rather impressed with their kitchen cabinet quality...their kitchen cabinet quality seems better. however their solid top extra feet run are rather x.

if anyone of u need the quote for reference. let me know. i got a few la...just let me know then i email u all lor.

Hi peeps!

I just got the option to purchase.. love the area at first sight compared to the 600 + and yung sheng area.

But no luck, got ballot number 800+ so end up at Blk 989A 2nd level. Pretty worried abt those break in since we are on the 2nd floor.. anyone has any advice?

Nonetheless still glad that we got that area cos its near to MRT and my parents! =)

WEnt for flat selection on 15th Nov and i send in application for HLE on 22nd but til now still haven heard from HDB yet.. is it true that approval is thru notification by post? If not I'm going to call my service officer and chase them liao.. Haha hardly can contain my excitement!

We are in the process of scouting ard for ID, hopefully can get our keys in Jan'08.

Anyway nice to meet u guys! CAn do sports or Mj when I shift in!

hello weixiaobao! ya actually i also rather worried abt break in. i m considering of installing ADT. maybe u can consider that too. ADT alarm will be activated based on their sensors. (not sure normally how many sensor they include in their package. ) u can put one of the sensor at the door and the other sensor u can place at area which you consder "high risk area" like kitchen window since yrs is low floor. i rem the monthly subsciption is like $20+ or $30 plus. cisco system if i not wrong are more x.

Hi to all of u here,

i got a unit in blk 988C.

flat selection - 01nov

HLE approved - 28nov

guess now is waiting for my AHG to be approved before they will send me e letter for keys collection, such a long waiting process !!

missysg, can email me e quotes to irvin_chua@yahoo.com

TIA

spinball, hehe, we r neighbours in e same block.... !!

Hi to all of u here,

i got a unit in blk 988C.

flat selection - 01nov

HLE approved - 28nov

guess now is waiting for my AHG to be approved before they will send me e letter for keys collection, such a long waiting process !!

missysg, can email me e quotes to irvin_chua@yahoo.com

TIA

spinball, hehe, we r neighbours in e same block.... !!

hi irvin ~ welcome to this thread. by the what is AHG? looks familiar...is that the home protection scheme or what? lolx. my flat selection was on the 12nov.....HLE approved on the 4dec and on the 8dec, i rcvd appt letter from hdb to collect my key. by the way...i already emailed u le :D

Hi ppl,

Just got my key 2 weeks ago, my unit at 989C unit 677. Anyone in the same block ?

Now vetting thru ID's quote. Not sure ok or not, feel like 50-50 not very confident.

Please keep this thread going. New neighbourhood hope to make new friends.

Cheers !

Amoyz.

hi irvin ~ welcome to this thread. by the what is AHG? looks familiar...is that the home protection scheme or what? lolx. my flat selection was on the 12nov.....HLE approved on the 4dec and on the 8dec, i rcvd appt letter from hdb to collect my key. by the way...i already emailed u le :curse:

Haha i think AHG refers to additional housing grant? :jammin:

Haha i think AHG refers to additional housing grant? :bangwall:

o is the additional housing grant huh.

o i am not entitle to that.

ckoonyin ~ u rcvd the notice from hdb to ask u go collect yr key liao?

hi irvin ~ welcome to this thread. by the what is AHG? looks familiar...is that the home protection scheme or what? lolx. my flat selection was on the 12nov.....HLE approved on the 4dec and on the 8dec, i rcvd appt letter from hdb to collect my key. by the way...i already emailed u le !!

yup, AHG is e Additional Housing Grant for those combined income less than 4k/mth

thanx, i received ur emails liaos... let me go tru them... thanx

!!