Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

no wor ~ mine appt time is at 1215. lol.

noelng~ u settle with Ibridge huh? me wanna contact them for quote too wor.can share yr id contact?

how much they have quoted u?

So you must have been one of those who tool up my choice units : :( :

Haha just joking :unsure: ......guess it's all boils down to luck

Am now checking a ID from Artrends....will keep u all updated :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no wor ~ mine appt time is at 1215. lol.

noelng~ u settle with Ibridge huh? me wanna contact them for quote too wor.can share yr id contact?

how much they have quoted u?

You got PM!:unsure:

Anyone got any news on the HLE approval date and taking of keys from HDB?

no lei... think take at least 2 weeks for the HLF to be approve wor.

Hi Spinball! welcome to the neighbourhood.

I guess u got the regular shaped unit ya?

I think very fast one........btw how long u took your HLE to approve?

Can't wait for mine heehee if 10 days.......mine will be this thursday!:(

faster Faster FASTER!:D!:lol:!:lol:!:)!:)!! :curse:

Edited by ckoonyin

Hi ckoonyin!!

Yup... got the regular shaped unit...

It took about 2 weeks.... starting from your Flat Selection appointment.... :curse:

Cheers!! :D

Hi Spinball! welcome to the neighbourhood.

I guess u got the regular shaped unit ya?

I think very fast one........btw how long u took your HLE to approve?

Can't wait for mine heehee if 10 days.......mine will be this thursday!:(

faster Faster FASTER!:D!:lol:!:lol:!:)!:)!! :curse:

haha good for you!

Mine is the slightly slanted one but still ok la.......

How is your ID search coming along?

btw u said ure HLE is approved about 10 working days later ya? den the key collection is how long after?

Dear neighbours (be it next door or next block all same same ah),

got something interesting about our area for your kind info if u didn't know about it. :bangwall:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to inform you that the tentative completion date for Pioneer MRT station (BoonLay MRT Extention Project) is in year 2009.

You may also wish to go to Land Transport Authority corporate website at http://www.lta.gov.sg/projects/index_proj_rail.htm for more information on the BoonLay MRT Extention Project. We have by copy of this email, forwarded your feedback to Land Transport Authority for their information.

We hope the above information is relevant and look forward to your continual support.

Yours sincerely,

Jerlene Tan (Ms)

Senior Officer, Customer Relations

Corporate Marketing and Communications

SMRT Corporation Ltd

For more contact information on SMRT, please click on this link http://www.smrt.com

Can't wait for it to be completed :sport-smiley-004:

Den v convinent liao........no need to wait for the toopid 179.

Edited by ckoonyin

Hi ckoonyin, that's a good question. I don't know when we will be able to collect our keys. My guess is that the key collection will happen sometime in Jan/Feb 08 or wait until the flat selection exercise is over and also need to depend on how fast the HDB's contractor can finish refurnishing our units.

Hehe... no need to search for ID. My wife-to-be Dad does renovation one so he will be doing for us. We will be doing all the design ourselves... :D

Hmm... think that this thread is quite quiet... Hope more people will join in the discussion... Cheers!! :D

haha good for you!

Mine is the slightly slanted one but still ok la.......

How is your ID search coming along?

btw u said ure HLE is approved about 10 working days later ya? den the key collection is how long after?

Dear neighbours (be it next door or next block all same same ah),

got something interesting about our area for your kind info if u didn't know about it. :D

Can't wait for it to be completed :)

Den v convinent liao........no need to wait for the toopid 179.

i dun think need to wait until the exercise over as i know a guy got his keys like 2-3 weeks time as his HLE was already done when he did his option to purchase

so i guess should be quite fast .

Oh... if that is the case, that's great!! :yamseng:

i dun think need to wait until the exercise over as i know a guy got his keys like 2-3 weeks time as his HLE was already done when he did his option to purchase

so i guess should be quite fast .

Oh... if that is the case, that's great!! :yamseng:

hello spinball ~ welcome in!

ya over here quite quiet... lolx.

so u doing yr design yrself wor...fyi, u can download the home design software from www.download.com and use the software to design so at least u can have a feel how yr design will turn out. Is a 3d design software.

So yr father doing reno one wor...ask him help me do carpentry work got special deals anot? lolx :dunno:

ckoonyin~ hey i went suntec over the weekend and samsung having their home appliances sales. a 9kg washing machine with the silver nano technology going for 499 nia! cheap hor! delivery plus another 20 nia.

9kg lei. usual price is 900 plus or 800 plus cant remember. then they also have the 7.5kgs one...think only 300plus plus they giving 50 shopping voucher and either one dvd player or a samsung hp.

not bad hor the deal. wanna buy one lor...but then my bf said i too kiasu le..such a big washing machine..buy liao store where. so in the end din buy.a bit pity lei.

Hi missysg!! Ya... I got download a few software to use... but sad to say... dunno how to use, abit hard.... :)

not my father but my girlfriend's father that does reno... :P

hehe... If u want... I can ask my gf to ask his dad if got any special deals or not... :)

hello spinball ~ welcome in!

ya over here quite quiet... lolx.

so u doing yr design yrself wor...fyi, u can download the home design software from www.download.com and use the software to design so at least u can have a feel how yr design will turn out. Is a 3d design software.

So yr father doing reno one wor...ask him help me do carpentry work got special deals anot? lolx :)

ckoonyin~ hey i went suntec over the weekend and samsung having their home appliances sales. a 9kg washing machine with the silver nano technology going for 499 nia! cheap hor! delivery plus another 20 nia.

9kg lei. usual price is 900 plus or 800 plus cant remember. then they also have the 7.5kgs one...think only 300plus plus they giving 50 shopping voucher and either one dvd player or a samsung hp.

not bad hor the deal. wanna buy one lor...but then my bf said i too kiasu le..such a big washing machine..buy liao store where. so in the end din buy.a bit pity lei.

Would like to ask you all.... does anyone has any concern that there is an increase in number of foreign workers hanging around in our areas especially at night and during public holidays??