Weixiaobao – Blk 989A

Birdy – Blk 989A, unit 715

Noel – Blk 989B, unit 713

Amoyz – Blk 989C, unit 677

Missysg – Blk 989D, unit 659

Lewkw – Blk 989D, unit 665

List updated: 11th December 2007

Edited by missysg

yo ckoonyin ~ yup gotten the letter from hdb on sun. collection of the key will be on next monday morning.

WOW surprise to see so many replies. :dribble:

my unit: 989c 675

to missysg: oh we are still on the look out for ID .. went to expo living trends exhibition but it seems too ex. :\

to weixiaobao: I think hor for ppl with all full documents i.e marriage cert and no need additional housing grants they will process faster. or maybe we were just lucky to be picked by the officer in charge :)

no harm giving them a call to check on the progress.

to ckoonyin: yah i guess everyone submit HLE application on the day of booking right? ok i will pm you my brother's contact. :)

to Amoyz: YAY!! nice to meet you same blk neighbour! :)

I think if we hang the clothes indoor at the kitchen ceiling, they will have the food smell if we cook leh... hmmmmmm...

Yoz!

I got my HLE approved today, but was pretty disappointed when the max loan ceiling is only $164k, and i got to top up the balance by CPF/cash which comes up to abt $30k.

Anyone can advise why my loan ceiling is so little? Me and my gf combined income ard 5k and is this the amt of loan I should be getting?

Haiz, tot getting HLE approval is a happy event, now kenna drop bomb shell by HDB. Super sad man.

Going to call them tomolo to seek a valid reason but thinking of asking ard first before I go appeal.

Anyone can advise? :dribble::):)

Yoz!

I got my HLE approved today, but was pretty disappointed when the max loan ceiling is only $164k, and i got to top up the balance by CPF/cash which comes up to abt $30k.

Anyone can advise why my loan ceiling is so little? Me and my gf combined income ard 5k and is this the amt of loan I should be getting?

Haiz, tot getting HLE approval is a happy event, now kenna drop bomb shell by HDB. Super sad man.

Going to call them tomolo to seek a valid reason but thinking of asking ard first before I go appeal.

Anyone can advise? :dribble::):)

hmmm read this maybe can help?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WP...te?OpenDocument

Thanks~! aforahma.

I think the amount is so low cos at the time of application, I was unemployed cos I was switching jobs and was taking a 3 weeks break. But I send them my employment contract with the new employer but apparently they dun give a ****. So blardy stupid. MEANING that IF u want a loan, u should not switch job!

How rubbish.. dunno whether can reapply for HLE or not huh?

Thanks~! aforahma.

I think the amount is so low cos at the time of application, I was unemployed cos I was switching jobs and was taking a 3 weeks break. But I send them my employment contract with the new employer but apparently they dun give a ****. So blardy stupid. MEANING that IF u want a loan, u should not switch job!

How rubbish.. dunno whether can reapply for HLE or not huh?

I think maybe u just call up and ask lor.

not sure if you had provided them your past 3 months pay slips or past cpf contributions history before your break. i dun think 3 weeks should affect that much leh.

i think they will deduct all your combined available cpf savings after the 10% downpayment before deciding on the final loan amount that you are granted to.

I think maybe u just call up and ask lor.

not sure if you had provided them your past 3 months pay slips or past cpf contributions history before your break. i dun think 3 weeks should affect that much leh.

i think they will deduct all your combined available cpf savings after the 10% downpayment before deciding on the final loan amount that you are granted to.

Yeah.. will call them tomorrow. Hope they entertain my appeal! :dribble:

Yeah.. will call them tomorrow. Hope they entertain my appeal! :D

maybe u got car loan or other loans tat might affect e max loan ceiling i guess....

************ List updates**************

Cantona – Blk 987A

Irvin – Blk 988C

Ckoonyin – Blk 989A

Weixiaobao – Blk 989A

Birdy – Blk 989A, unit 715

Noel – Blk 989B, unit 713

Amoyz – Blk 989C, unit 677

Missysg – Blk 989D, unit 659

Lewkw – Blk 989D, unit 665

Aforahma - Blk 989C Unit 675

List updated: 11th December 2007

Yeah.. will call them tomorrow. Hope they entertain my appeal! :D

For me i also just change jobs and am in the 2nd month of my job. My HLE ceiling is close to $400k.

Did you submit everything like 12 mths of CPF contribution? Are u servicing any loans like car or bank loans?

Hi aforahma,

have received your PM and thanks! I submited my HLE and other documents like 3 days later because i was applying for AHG.

Wah!! This thread has really gather many neighbours ya? :rolleyes:

Hi ppl,

A little update - last night just sign the dotted line with ID. Now my heart "seven up eight down" hope everything goes well.

Suddently realise quite a fair bit of things need to buy. Any suggestions for the below (brand and place to buy) ?

A) Toilet accessories (Hoe Kee price ok or not, thinking going IMM tmr)

B) Water Heater (storage better or those "instant" one better ?)

C) TV and washing machine

D) Sofa & coffee table

E) Hood and hob

F) Oven

G) Lightings

H) Kids bedroom set

I) Queen size Mattress and bed

Omg.... list getting longer than I expected. Shang nao jing.

A) Toilet accessories (Hoe Kee price ok or not, thinking going IMM tmr)

This one i also interested to know heehee........ :notti:

B) Water Heater (storage better or those "instant" one better ?)

Will you be using Citygas? If so they are giving a Free Gas Water Heater with new applications. :P

C) TV and washing machine

This one better shop around and look look see see. Den compare prices. it would really be impt as u'll be surprised @ the price difference even for big shops like Courts. ;)

D) Sofa & coffee table

This 1 i got no idea? Nova or Ikea (choose the material properly ah!! You prob will not want to get anything made out of Particle Board) :sport-smiley-004:

E) Hood and hob

Eh, maybe court? Cuase i remember got a Turbo Hood and Hob combo for about $500+...........so for pple like me who dun cook much, can use can liao la! :thumbs up:

F) Oven

G) Lightings

H) Kids bedroom set

I) Queen size Mattress and bed

Actually depends on your budget. For e.g., for mattress you wan cheap can get under $500, u wan ex also can get above 3k. If you looking for Simmons, i can share with u the sales guy whom served me.

But i think several of the forum members here got super good lobangs, share pls...... :notti:

Cause without the help of pple like missysg, i confirm gena chop like carrot and made into soup lor !!

So for all those who have shared their lobang, thank you belly much leh. :D

Edited by ckoonyin