Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ok ok will drop by on the 18oct.

prepare food and mj hor. :dancingqueen:

Haha okok.. first come first serve lolz. One mj table only lolz. But will try to get one more haha

Haha okok.. first come first serve lolz. One mj table only lolz. But will try to get one more haha

So far pple who are coming:

(1) Missy

(2) Jessica

(3) Bengkuan's basket

Who else coming? Let me know yar!

Xiao Bao , me not confirm yet whether going as busy with my wedding .

Will sms you if coming or not . I know where you stay :notti::notti::notti:

Also guys , just to check something .

How much is a HDMI cable cost ? How to select the cable ? Need help on this cause zero knowledge on such thing wor. :dunno:

Hey pps,

Just stumble some cleaning TIPS while surfing the net, un-tested. I will try if I can find white vinegar. Let me know the result if you do. I think we all have dirty grout in toilet haha...

Clean grout by letting full-strength white distilled vinegar sit on it for a few minutes and scrubbing it with an old toothbrush.

Kill germs all around the bathroom with a spray of full-strength white distilled vinegar. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.

To remove grime, mildew, and scum from the tub, tile, shower curtain or door, wipe with undiluted white distilled vinegar. Rinse with water.

Happy cleaning....there's more tips - http://www.vinegartips.com/cleaning/

Update, HDB just called me about my parquet gap say will ask contractor to call me soon. See how things goes... but I am wondering how these gaps are form and am concern whether I will find more in future.

Edited by Amoyz

(1) Missy

(2) Jessica

(3) Bengkuan's basket

hmmm...i got duty that day but will try to come for a while show face..haha..dun need to prepare food for me...just in case i cant come..

(1) Missy

(2) Jessica

(3) Bengkuan's basket

Need extra MJ table, tell me. I lower down for you.

tink i oso noticed "gap" between parquet... anybdy out thr got filler, can spare some boh.. dun tink gona get hdb to come liao... diy beta... :horse:

Was told last time to make sure the floor very dry .

Apply the white cement and after it dry up , use sand paper to sand off the excess .

Can try to get the white cement from the BSC contractor when they come up to patch things up.

Hey

I was just on my way back, saw a police truck and someone moving the body. My neighbour told me was an old uncle dunno why jump down from his window after watching tv with his wife.

That's all I heard.

Heard from contractor that there is a quarrel and he jump down.

Cause head land first , so even low floor also died.

Sad Sad . Also heard that this is the second time that such thing happened in the estate.

Heard from contractor that there is a quarrel and he jump down.

Cause head land first , so even low floor also died.

Sad Sad . Also heard that this is the second time that such thing happened in the estate.

2nd time? OMG... :jawdrop: so scary..

2nd time? OMG... :jawdrop: so scary..

Which Block? cos today I went to my house, saw the red piece of paper on the lift wall. I think is at 4th floor. Don't know is it at my block.. :jawdrop:

Hey FaTBabe

No stock, I watch online streaming one....shhh but recently sleep also no time last one I chase is moon resonance then I stop liao...really good leh. I also watch Jap anime...eg Bleach.

PM me the link leh.. hehe.. :notti: