Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

checked out the shop yesterday evening while returning home. Saw some products, prices higher than the supermarket. hopefully, got sell newpapers... confirm price same as others.

Btw, KING's ice cream sale is back, from 31 Oct to 1 Nov 08. But free gifts are getting worse. If need the brochure, PM me with your email address to forward the details.

brudder, economy not gd leh... they got sale oreadi "tao chio" liao... :sport-smiley-003:

ya, agree w e rubbish tingy.. tink it's getting from bad to worst...

btw, @ times i saw my area's stairscase, got some chinaman sitting there, tink they're gambling, coz can hear coins loh... sometimes reali feel like calling NPP....

Edited by Zen2008

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha everybody is busy feeding back sia.. I haven write mine yet.. sure will "feedback" too.

Maybe can add in a comment asking them what they are going to do about it?

Or " we would like to see remedial actions taken?"

Hey Ah beng, email me the brochure? Got Ben and Jerry bo? :notti:

How come you all can hear the man shouting? haha I din hear anything at all.. Is it a mad man?

I was pretty disturbed yesterday night. Went home yesterday ard 9 plus, close to 10. Saw my neighbour coming back also. ( I was opening the gate , so were they). Then I turn and look at their other side, saw one man peeping from the stairway at both our directions, then suddenly siam.

**** scary. Dunno what's hee peeping at, sneaking ard.

Middle age guy, think maybe ard late thirties.. or 40s. Only caught a bit of his face..

Anyone kenna?

brudder, economy not gd leh... they got sale oreadi "tao chio" liao... :sport-smiley-003:

ya, agree w e rubbish tingy.. tink it's getting from bad to worst...

btw, @ times i saw my area's stairscase, got some chinaman sitting there, tink they're gambling, coz can hear coins loh... sometimes reali feel like calling NPP....

U can 'cho zhng' for them, no need to call police. :D They must be staying or renting a unit near yours. So fast can rent unit out?

Haha everybody is busy feeding back sia.. I haven write mine yet.. sure will "feedback" too.

Maybe can add in a comment asking them what they are going to do about it?

Or " we would like to see remedial actions taken?"

Hey Ah beng, email me the brochure? Got Ben and Jerry bo? :notti:

How come you all can hear the man shouting? haha I din hear anything at all.. Is it a mad man?

I was pretty disturbed yesterday night. Went home yesterday ard 9 plus, close to 10. Saw my neighbour coming back also. ( I was opening the gate , so were they). Then I turn and look at their other side, saw one man peeping from the stairway at both our directions, then suddenly siam.

**** scary. Dunno what's hee peeping at, sneaking ard.

Middle age guy, think maybe ard late thirties.. or 40s. Only caught a bit of his face..

Anyone kenna?

What's you email? I oso waiting for Ben and Jerry leh.... So far only onece in a year (free cone day).

Which staircase did the middle age man take? Nearest to or away from lift? I help to look out.

looks like our neighbourhood really have issues.... litter bugs, suicide case, mad man, gambling den and now peeping tom ?!? what can be done on all these to make it a safer place to stay ?

Edited by Amoyz

U can 'cho zhng' for them, no need to call police. :D They must be staying or renting a unit near yours. So fast can rent unit out?

What's you email? I oso waiting for Ben and Jerry leh.... So far only onece in a year (free cone day).

Which staircase did the middle age man take? Nearest to or away from lift? I help to look out.

haha~ idea leh... but mayb they play china style, diff from ours mah... cannt, wait kena cut throat... btw, tat's oso wat i've been pondering about... these owner allowed to sublet flat liao meh? i realised quite a few units being occupied by prc or from our neighboring country leh tho i dunno if they rent whole or part of unit.... got 1 time i kena same lift with them, know wat? they smoked inside e lift.... #$@*$^%

Edited by Zen2008

looks like our neighbourhood really have issues.... litter bugs, suicide case, mad man, gambling den and now peeping tom ?!? what can be done on all these to make it a safer place to stay ?

peeping tom? ladies, u gota b careful le hor.... toking abt tt, my kitchen oso can see stairscase of other blk, @ times, will notice 1 uncle sitting thr looking over our blk... umm~ mayb he enjoys seeing my topless "bah bah" body... haha...

peeping tom? ladies, u gota b careful le hor.... toking abt tt, my kitchen oso can see stairscase of other blk, @ times, will notice 1 uncle sitting thr looking over our blk... umm~ mayb he enjoys seeing my topless "bah bah" body... haha...

Hey Zen maybe are right. The guy could be looking at me, not my wife wahaha.

zz haha..

I just finished my feedback.. shoot!!! hai.. doing the feedback make me "HOT".. saw a chipped tiles after they redo my flats. use blur cutter to cut the tiles somemore.. Ugly!! sian.. dunno how is my flat now.. very tired working with the contractors..

Check with you guys, anyone doing the rain shower head?

Opps~! then WE gota be careful le... tink gota wrapped tight tight le... whaha....

zz haha..

I just finished my feedback.. shoot!!! hai.. doing the feedback make me "HOT".. saw a chipped tiles after they redo my flats. use blur cutter to cut the tiles somemore.. Ugly!! sian.. dunno how is my flat now.. very tired working with the contractors..

Check with you guys, anyone doing the rain shower head?

tink there'll be another person who will oso be V V V HOT when filling these qtnairs... tat's Dlim lor... duno hw's e progress of her hse....

so u nvr go back check ah?

Rain Shower? umm... u go ask missy wat i tol her abt rain shower... provided she still rembr lar... whahaha...

Edited by Zen2008

Opps~! then WE gota be careful le... tink gota wrapped tight tight le... whaha....

tink there'll be another person who will oso be V V V HOT when filling these qtnairs... tat's Dlim lor... duno hw's e progress of her hse....

so u nvr go back check ah?

Rain Shower? umm... u go ask missy wat i tol her abt rain shower... provided she still rembr lar... whahaha...

Will check with her.

Going over only on weekends.. i am going over tml before lunch (shall be later - 1 Nov), anyone interested to view my flat, let me know.. all new tiles up.. hehe.. but i saw defects.. :curse:

check with u guys, if HDB be shower head stand is mounted on the toilet wall, when u want to change to ur preferred shower head, or the rain shower, will they fixed (screw) back to the same drill hole? I scare ugly leh.. my new tiles all nice nice, later alot of holes.. the spare tiles left for me, dunno enough a not..

Edited by FaTBaBe