Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

I so long nv log on.. now got bowling leh.. Sorry, I can't make it this sat. I need to settle my lights, city gas, sourcing for furnitures, etc. not sure wat time i will be finishing..

29 Nov cannot make it for bowling as it is My BIG DAY of my life:P

Who organise the first MJ ? I am going to organise the second one .

So far got xiao bao sign up for it . :D

Xiao Bao , today walk past your block , you never switch off your lights or you at home ?

I got both SH and ST lines , both cannot make it leh . How come like that ? Always got distortion or no bars at all . Can Complain or not ? :curse:

Gong Xi Gong Xi, DLIM. :yamseng:

wow lao..i super long nv log in in liao. so many updates wor.

First of all got to gong xi gong xi dlim wor. "bai nian hao he"

think the reception over our area quite bad. my bf holding on to singtel line...but his reception is worse than mine. lol. but there are some blind spots which i am not able to get to any reception. o by the way mine is "under the sun"

fatbabe saw yr previous post on the rainfall shower head...hahaha...so funny...

u got watch those hk criminal drama anot? hahaha....if yes think more or less u can guess what is it liao.

Hmm.. wat hk criminal drama? cannot guess, just finish exam today, my brain dead.. haha..

aya~ i tink no matter green green.. under the sun... or ang ang umbrella oso the same wan la... all "traffic lights" sometimes will malfunction... :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm.. I just change my "under the sun" to "green green" early this month.. :ph34r: I did write a feedback that day on their waiting time on their hotline and their customer service attitude, the senior officer did call back and get back to me on the information i need. will it help if everyone writes a complain/feedback about their poor reception at our place..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks everyone for the well wishing . :)

Very excited about my big day that I can hardly sleep . Got two pimples pop up. :bleah:

So tml if I kanna water bomb on my Kua , i know who to look for . :P

Green and Red also the same , no reception or one bar . And many times , the opposite party cannot hear me . How to complain ?

Congrats to DLIM.

I've been busy with my new family member who sleeps 23.5hrs a day.

MJ session on Sat night, can jio me along too, after my daughter sleeping...

u sure u can mj even after yr precious sleep liao??? tot got to feed her milk on and off wor

u sure u can mj even after yr precious sleep liao??? tot got to feed her milk on and off wor

dat's my son lah.... got confinement lady to do it. so no need me. my daughter already six years old liao loh...

Guest mcatsgp

Hi everyone ...

Long time didn't log in.

Looks I missed some housewarmings.

Congrats for DLIM for ur BIG day and for Sohbenkuang for ur new family member.

Have moved in for 2 months ... but still the reno have defect :( ... big headache

Specially now "only" the defect, last week they came after 9pm !

If i reject them, don't know when they come again ... :bangwall:

My hb shifts from 'green green' to 'under the sun' .. so far got no problem, even get better package :)

our internet in 'green green' mobile, sometimes very bad ... but can't change coz still under contract :(

For cleaning the stain on floor ... last time there's a salesman selling floor cleaner door to door .. don't know why i bought it .. 5 L ... good one, though ... I have 2 pcs bathroom tile changed, the color were different coz the old one was so dirty, now looks similar ... can share some if u want .. just pm me

My hb shifts from 'green green' to 'under the sun' .. so far got no problem, even get better package :)

ooo better package? how u get and the details? share leh hehehe

Guest mcatsgp
ooo better package? how u get and the details? share leh hehehe

my hb doesn't use much ... so take the cheapest plan.

with the same monthly subs ... last time with 'green green' got 80 mins outgoing and 100 sms if paying by GIRO. Now with 'under the sun' get 100 mins outgoing and 500 sms ... pay $108 for E51 non-camera and free 6 months subscription, free reg & sim card, 2 years contract .

But don't know whether the promotion is still on or not ...

Can I check with u guys, individual water heater is better or the centralise one?

I tot of using the centralise one but my mom told me that the electricity consumption is high for this one.

I know that the centralise one will be install at the common toilet and the piping are all link.. I dunno how it work for the individual one, will i need to run extra piping on each individual water heater? The one i had in my current home is individual.. cold water pipe runs to a tap, then to the water heater, out comes the warm water to the shower head.. I am not sure how this "hidden" pipping works with individual water heater?

Another issue, anyone got any carpenter to recommend. I need it for my kitchen cabinet. the one i have, quoted me 6k for my small tiny kitchen.. hai.. =s I think it is too ex liao..

Please advise. Thanks.