Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

hehe... just done with my "Feedback" online...

The indian and chinaman living in 4th floor at 989D sometime makes alot of noise at night....

Almost every night... sure got one person will sit at the staircase talking on the phone... hehe.. not wearing any shirt.... :P

28 Feb 2009!! Yeah!! But let us hope that this will not attract more foreign workers to be there... :bow:

haha~ idea leh... but mayb they play china style, diff from ours mah... cannt, wait kena cut throat... btw, tat's oso wat i've been pondering about... these owner allowed to sublet flat liao meh? i realised quite a few units being occupied by prc or from our neighboring country leh tho i dunno if they rent whole or part of unit.... got 1 time i kena same lift with them, know wat? they smoked inside e lift.... #$@*$^%

The floor below me also from PRC.. not sure if they rent or bought the unit or what.... not only that, met people from Myanmar, thai and Filipino in my block lift also...

Edited by spinball

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The indian and chinaman living in 4th floor at 989D is sometime makes alot of noise at night....

Almost every night... sure got one person will sit at the staircase talking on the phone... hehe.. not wearing any shirt.... :P

28 Feb 2009!! Yeah!! But let us hope that this will not attract more foreign workers to be there... :bow:

The floor below me also from PRC.. not sure if they rent or bought the unit or what.... not only that, met people from Myanmar, thai and Filipino in my block lift also...

I really dun like the present Singapore environment. too many foreigner. I prefer the olden days. I feel insecure.

The indian and chinaman living in 4th floor at 989D sometime makes alot of noise at night....

wah~ urs is "int'l conventional" block ah.... so many foreigners ah... haha...

I really dun like the present Singapore environment. too many foreigner. I prefer the olden days. I feel insecure.

tt's y the more we've got to look after one another lor...

Yesterday afternoon, on my way to my house, I saw 3 of the foreigner sitting at the void deck of 989C or D drinking beer. =S Day time also can drink. They are wearing uniform loh. :wacko:

Hehe... long time never see such picture over here liao.... I believed alot of people here have memories about their reno... be it good or bad... right? :)

FaTBaBe,all the best for yr reno!!! :yamseng:

Here is some pictures of my house!!

Hehe... long time never see such picture over here liao.... I believed alot of people here have memories about their reno... be it good or bad... right? :)

FaTBaBe,all the best for yr reno!!! :yamseng:

Haven reno.. these are work done by BSC.. They are taking their own sweet time.. and defects found..

08110131.jpg

I dunno why they still use this tile. It will be a waste of time asking them to redo this area.

Here is some pictures of my house!!

Ya man... Fond memories. Only been staying for 1 month but those memories seem like years ago... haha

Anyway tiles nice nice, wish I can change my kitchen and toilet tiles too! :notti:

Long time no log in already .

Very busy recently . Just a quick update . My water leak problem finally solve .

I will REALLY give the survey my piece of mind when i get down to do it . :furious:

FaTBaBe , your bathroom tiles really :dribble::dribble:

Thanks.. Hope tml when I go over, my bedroom parquet is done. They really take their own sweet time to finish the work. Slow leh.. .. :unsure: The whole issue start before my husband left Singapore, later when he come back still haven settle. sian loh..

Anyone here experienced dripping water from your higher floor neighbours's clothing so far??

Haiz... I did.... for past 3 weeks... every weekend morning... I'm not able to hang my clothings out due to dripping water from my 8th and 10th floor neighbours.... :furious:

Hi All

Its been so long since I last post. Trying to catch up on the previous conversation.

I have moved in for quite a while, but the house is still empty, might be going to JB to get furnitures.

Anyone got experience in shopping for furniture in JB ?

I think Singapore furniture service standard really KNS .

Went to furniture mall and bought my dining table .

Two days before delivery say no goods , then we scolded them .

Then they say got stock for table but no chairs.

On the day to deliver table , wait from10am till 5pm . No one pick up telephone for

the delivery dept . Then call sales and was told that lorry break down . No apologies from them . End up no table and waste our time .

So far two deliveries we are please is Kang Tai which deliver all our stuffs on time and the uncle

very friendly too and also winter international for our sofa set.

The rest is disappointing . :bleah:

Finally going to move in very soon. :)

So far any more gathering ? Miss out two housewarming as too busy . Next month will be free loh.

I shall organise the first MJ session next month . :):):) Stay tune .. Or you guys already had one ?

Anyone here experienced dripping water from your higher floor neighbours's clothing so far??

Haiz... I did.... for past 3 weeks... every weekend morning... I'm not able to hang my clothings out due to dripping water from my 8th and 10th floor neighbours.... :furious:

wa..mentioned about this make me hot. 2nd day after I moved in, my dried clothes were wet as 2 storey above our unit were dripping water. I went up to the unit and knocked their door (after my maid encouragement :P).

The auntie answering me was a chinese foreigner, speaking beijing accent. Opened the door with only a 2 inch gap just enough for me to see her nose. (making me feel like I am a bad person) After I told her politely what went wrong she told me her washing so wet dripping with water before hanging out which she agreed and I thanked her.....

After 8 months plus her washing machine is still not fixed, her laudry is still dripping daily. We have to watch out for the man-made rain to keep our clothes dry ! Worst still... no fix timing !

Anyone got any tips to help me and spinball to take care of such inconsiderate neighbour ?