Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Hi Birdy

Sounds like he's either considering killing himself or is a peeping tom. Stare back at him la haha...

To all my dearest neighbours,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! May 2009 bring you fortune, health and happiness and of course to those that had not move in officially... everything swee swee soon soon hor. Those that had moved in enjoy the neighbourhood.

I also wish all weirdo/inconsiderate neighbours eg dripping water at ppls clothes, peeping tom, karaoke on full blast on weekday nites, barking dogs etc...etc... all wake up their idea, mend their ways and help to make this neighbourhood more beautiful.....

Cheers !

Amoyz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Me also encounter too. My mum always complaint to me on the wet laundry/mop above our mine unit. Have been observing for week, think will wait until 1st day of chinese new year and pay them a visit and advised them the proper way hanging. Hehe

Hopefully i wish this street 93 neighbourhood is quiet cause u know there is a malay family from the 988 who like to karaoke regularly and please take note that i 'm not a racist.

Why don't they consider to other as the loud singing really disturb other people who may need to rest after work in the evening and i also pity those night shift workers who have their rest interrupted.Not only that, i also need to blast my tv volume in order to watch my own tv programme .Sometime their singing is till 10++pm, Called the nanyang police before and was told that someone had already called....

Whatever it is hokkien ,Chinese, English Song...please sing it at the k box and it seem , karaoke is not longer considered a "Must Have" in the HT system now...what a lame showoff to everyone.

wahhh seems like there are many ppl who like to sing ktv in our neighbourhood. if they sing during holidays weekends still ok lah but i think if they do it so late on weekdays then abit too much

Anywayz Happy new year to all! :D

haha... not only that... sometimes you can see and hear some people kicking ball at the 988 pavilion..... talking and shouting loudly at common area and downstairs.... I wonder why they can't be more considerate.... :(

Talking about the karaoke... sometimes my wife and I really cannot take it... that particular family really turn on the volume real loud.. I mean is there a need to turn on the volume so loud?? Don't mind them singing during weekends or public holidays.... even if they choose to sing during weekdays, it is polite to stop singing after 9pm... even though our law states otherwise....

dino77, you know the actual unit number of that family?? Think I know which house but cannot confirmed....

Yah...those people do create some noises at the 988 pavillion but i feel it won't really affect me so much whereas the karaoke singing really irritate and spolit the whole neighbourhood.

Spinball...yes i know the exact unit of the karaoke family, as we need to inform the police for that.

They are really inconsiderate, they can choose to close their living room window to reduce the noise on affect other....

Anyway, i noticed there are developement plan across the road on the area next to the 989A / 987A.

Since the MRT tracks to the joo koon station are already completed and i feel there must be some other plan too..

The new Pioneer MRT will be opened 28 FEB !!

I really hate the people talking loudly at the void deck .

So loud that you can know what they are gossiping about . :bleah:

There was once i am so frustrated that I scream "TIAM" lah . But no use wor , they are so

deep into gossiping and become louder. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Sigh...... Why so many inconsiderate people wor .

Yah...those people do create some noises at the 988 pavillion but i feel it won't really affect me so much whereas the karaoke singing really irritate and spolit the whole neighbourhood.

Spinball...yes i know the exact unit of the karaoke family, as we need to inform the police for that.

They are really inconsiderate, they can choose to close their living room window to reduce the noise on affect other....

Anyway, i noticed there are developement plan across the road on the area next to the 989A / 987A.

Since the MRT tracks to the joo koon station are already completed and i feel there must be some other plan too..

The new Pioneer MRT will be opened 28 FEB !!

Hoho I'm waiting to see what they are going to build there. Hopefully something good. Maybe a hawker center will be good haa.. lucky they never build the Bangla's recreational center there. If not I will jump from my living room! :notti::notti:

I really hate the people talking loudly at the void deck .

So loud that you can know what they are gossiping about . :bleah:

There was once i am so frustrated that I scream "TIAM" lah . But no use wor , they are so

deep into gossiping and become louder. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Sigh...... Why so many inconsiderate people wor .

haha... when i saw the word "tiam".. i sudd recall i oso shouted once.. but tt was on a sat morning when duno which joker.. earli earli drilling/knocking... :bow:

Hoho I'm waiting to see what they are going to build there. Hopefully something good. Maybe a hawker center will be good haa.. lucky they never build the Bangla's recreational center there. If not I will jump from my living room! :notti::notti:

haha.. dun jump frm ur living rm la.. coz no impact leh.. :dancingqueen:

ya, hopefully there's smthg we can look 4wrd... :yamseng:

I also woken up by a foreign worker in the morning as he was yanking on the phone...i feel like throwing water bomb to him.

More or less, i can see that most reno had already completed..i'm not sure about whether HDB allow reno to be done on sunday and PH. But my ID contractor once told me that resident can complaint if work is carried out on sunday.

I will love to see a entertainment or shopping complex being built there...this area got potential since MRT is being so near there.

I also woken up by a foreign worker in the morning as he was yanking on the phone...i feel like throwing water bomb to him.

More or less, i can see that most reno had already completed..i'm not sure about whether HDB allow reno to be done on sunday and PH. But my ID contractor once told me that resident can complaint if work is carried out on sunday.

I will love to see a entertainment or shopping complex being built there...this area got potential since MRT is being so near there.

I think reno is not allowed on sunday.....

Oh ya... Bangla's recreational center is completed.... haha.. got one big supermarket...food court... but dun think anyone will be interested to go there especially at night... :D

if got pubs, KTV pubs would be good, so that those pple who sings karaoke can go there. Also, we can relag there after a day's work.

Or some cafes to eat cheese, chocoloate cakes, ice cream etc etc...

heheh seems like all of us gt alot of things to complain ya. maybe bcos me staying at low level...so can hear ppls shouting,talking etc which disturb my beauty sleep. Din know so many ppls here like to sing ktv. aiya even they wanna sing should sign during the weekend and shouldnt on the volume so loud. if they really love singing day and night then should be considerate enough to do sound proof for their "entertainment room" ma. haiz....

i think the most irritating things which i cannot tolerate is the tons of dusts in my hse. sigh