Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

There is 1 weekend I was at my house when i can hear the block on my left KTV, hours later the block on my right also KTV. They know that I am alone cleaning my house, too quiet, that is y sing is it.. hai.. dunno y they nv kena sore throat, can sign until 7, 8pm loh.. Now I know they not even sign during weekend and PH also weekdays.. :help: But I am bad too. I was at my house for MJ during the new year, that dog keep barking day and night. I also MJ in my living room with window open until 4am.. haha.. so bad of me. luckily u guys nv call police.

Mine worse, sat clean the living room tiles, sunday come back, open window, die.. dusty again.

1 update, HDB handover the key to me before christmas, (tot very happy). I moved in my stuff on the 27 Dec, while cleaning my master bedroom window, my parquet sink.. then sunday, my husband sink 3 areas.. so we check on the parquet. End up, the condition is worse than the 1st time we had it. This room is the one which HDB hack and redo the parquet but end up more jia lat. hai... :furious: Dunno how HDB control the quality of their contractor. I dun dare to check all my tiles again. I scare hollow again, I more heart pain.

Can't imaging I got the keys for more than 1/2 year. still haven settle all the problem.. Dunno whether did I break the record.. haha..

I will suggest you complain to their top mangement . Tell them how bad the quality etc . Write email and CC to everyone .

It is absurb that the contractors still had not buck up .

Anyway how you sink the parquet ?

:fire::fire: agn leh.. hw cum ah? my target too BIG ah... :rofl:

wow, den ur side light muz b v bright leh.. so 2dae u got mj session hor.. can see frm my side leh... :ph34r: hope u win big big... opps~! cannot, cos if u win big, den smbdy will lose liao... shld say wish all win/lose... friendly game mah...

aya~ tink if play mj on Fri/Sat till late nitz... tink nobdy will complain la...

for ur tiles, tink the more u should check leh.. coz nw @ least still under warranty, if over liao.. den ur tiles oso over liao... *touch wood* :sport-smiley-003:

wah ~! got "assassin" ah... tink beta take cover when u see him.. opps~! juz now juz saw HIM~!!! :yeah:

Heehee . Very small light but bright :notti::notti::notti:

Lost wor . Me a novice . Trying to survive among the masters :bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha i also realise dogs bark loudly during the night.

fatbabe ~ think u got to write a formal and stern email to to top mgmt so as to get the rectification done. if not write to the newspaper...titled as " HDB Premium Flat = Premium Problems????

lol

seems like over here alot of ppl play mj hor...my neighbour in front of my unit also...play almost every weekend. sometime when i mj during weekend, i also can hear the sound of washing the tiles from other units. hahah

Upz.... very very quiet.

HAPPY Niu Year to everyone in the neighbourhood.

Any open house for new year gathering?

Happy CNY to you and family .

Open house ? Can open up my house for gathering :P

Happy Niu Year to all!! =)

I will suggest you complain to their top mangement . Tell them how bad the quality etc . Write email and CC to everyone .

It is absurb that the contractors still had not buck up .

Anyway how you sink the parquet ?

Heehee . Very small light but bright :notti::notti::notti:

Lost wor . Me a novice . Trying to survive among the masters :bleah:

I had already complain to the HDB officer liao. She is quite helpful la. The problems lie with the low cost, poor quality of the workmanship and materials. Contractors usually earn very little for Tender jobs, end up they have to re-do and top-up more for the poor quality jobs (For Owners like me la, so calculative. :D ).

Sinking :

--> Doorstep - becos of uneven leveling

--> Those sinks are those which are hollows and when we concentrate our force at a spot, it separated the piece from the other parquet pieces (Sink).

Before CNY, the parquet contractor went up to my house and touch up the floor. Those hollows, they drill holes and inject cement.

Outcome = drill holes all over the floor like chicken pox marks, some drill work crack the parquet pieces. (Very Ugly) The doorstep uneven area is still there.

Hai.. My husband came back from oversea after ½ year see these problems, I sian, he also sian. :curse:

organise leh....

Hoho Im back! Happy new year guys!

Ya man.. still waiting for DLIM to organise her mj session leh! :dancingqueen:

By the way, my places got lots of mosquitoes man! Anyone facing the same problem? Use simi repellant also not much use.. can call NEA come and smoke out the place? haha

By the way, my places got lots of mosquitoes man! Anyone facing the same problem? Use simi repellant also not much use.. can call NEA come and smoke out the place? haha

My girl was the victim for mosquitoes at home leh.. kana bitten many many on limbs. DL, so go buy the blue light, now ok liao. NEA pple came liao, pour insecticide into the drains nearby. Fog, no use, cos only drive the mosquitoes elsewhere.

My girl was the victim for mosquitoes at home leh.. kana bitten many many on limbs. DL, so go buy the blue light, now ok liao. NEA pple came liao, pour insecticide into the drains nearby. Fog, no use, cos only drive the mosquitoes elsewhere.

Haha the blue light? which one? I might want to get one too.. cant stand the mosquitoes.

This mornign before i go to work, spray insecticide all over the house, come back can see dead mosquitoes on the floor haha.. but temporary solution only..

How much the blue light?

Haha the blue light? which one? I might want to get one too.. cant stand the mosquitoes.

This mornign before i go to work, spray insecticide all over the house, come back can see dead mosquitoes on the floor haha.. but temporary solution only..

How much the blue light?

I got the cheap one lah from Selffix or HomeFix. Abt $16.

let's countdown to the mrt open house on 21st feb.... then the official day... 28th~! :drunk:

组团 to visit?

Xiao Bao and Ah Beng ,

MJ next Friday night ? 20/2/2009 ....

PM me if Onz.... :P

My stamina only last me for one round. Ok?

Xiao Bao ,

Got me , hubby , You .

Waiting for Beng to confirm.

Ya , play one round only :)

Cause I need to work on Sat .... :(