Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Another issue, anyone got any carpenter to recommend. I need it for my kitchen cabinet. the one i have, quoted me 6k for my small tiny kitchen.. hai.. =s I think it is too ex liao..

Please advise. Thanks.

MissySG should have some contacts to offer u? :notti:

I dun dare to intro mine.. :(

Edited by weixiaobao

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Another issue, anyone got any carpenter to recommend. I need it for my kitchen cabinet. the one i have, quoted me 6k for my small tiny kitchen.. hai.. =s I think it is too ex liao..

Please advise. Thanks.

U ask for a lot is it? Ask your contractor to break down the price, u shld be able to compare the items. Some items are quite standard.

Can I check with u guys, individual water heater is better or the centralise one?

I tot of using the centralise one but my mom told me that the electricity consumption is high for this one.

I know that the centralise one will be install at the common toilet and the piping are all link.. I dunno how it work for the individual one, will i need to run extra piping on each individual water heater? The one i had in my current home is individual.. cold water pipe runs to a tap, then to the water heater, out comes the warm water to the shower head.. I am not sure how this "hidden" pipping works with individual water heater?

Please advise. Thanks.

I think individual is better as more cost saving . No need to boil 13L or 30L of water at one go to take a bath .

I think individual is better as more cost saving . No need to boil 13L or 30L of water at one go to take a bath .

ya.. my frenz installed hers (storage heater) & tol mi not so gd too... well, mayb it's personal preference bah.. i installed instant heater... haha...

*yawn~ juz finish reading my ofc email... wana koonzz liao.... zz

Edited by Zen2008

So we have two votes for water heater .

But as what zen say , it is your own preference . :D

PM me for those interested in MJ .

Please PM your hp too hor , if not how to gather strength . :P

So we have two votes for water heater .

But as what zen say , it is your own preference . :D

PM me for those interested in MJ .

Please PM your hp too hor , if not how to gather strength . :P

U got PM!

wah...very quiet here hor...long time never log in...overseas in thailand..

Anyways...merry christmas everyone!! :yamseng::yamseng:

Ya man... so quiet here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope we have a neighbourhoood christmas party next year! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Ya man... so quiet here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope we have a neighbourhoood christmas party next year! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Merry Xmas too!!

I was sleeping then i heard many ppl shouting Merry Xmas out of their windows in our neighbourhood! LOL

Merry Christmas to all.. I am so busy moving my things and cleaning.. Tired..

The water heater, end up I get the storage type. wait to see the bill loh.. :deal:

hi hi everyone... now this thread so quiet liao wor.. aiya nvm la...cos we all are closely connected by our heart and hp hahaha

fatbabe saw yr post on the heater thing and knw u already brought the storge liao. too bad cannot contribute my view liao haha. but anyway storage and instant got its plus and minus pt la...if for me to choose again...i will opt for instant but then again....i die die need to use storage cos me runing hot pipe to my basin.

o ya early happy new yr to everyone ya...me gonna leave town for a short getaway...so all nice nice neighbour help me keep a look out for my love nest hor.

after i come back from my short trip, me gonna do my touch up and reno on my mbr liao...

2nd reno gonna start in 2009!