Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

usually wat time is the jam? so far nvr reali encounter any jam leh..... usuali left at 745... :horse:

hopefuli the right turn won cause even longer jam as it will be even more diff to turn right, right? haha...

They got to look at the insects before coming out with the solutions then charge again. So I decided to get my ID to seal all possible holes for all wooden fixtures.

ck: what's sidings?

So far the right turn haven't opened. I have little confidence that the situation can improve.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
usually wat time is the jam? so far nvr reali encounter any jam leh..... usuali left at 745... :horse:

hopefuli the right turn won cause even longer jam as it will be even more diff to turn right, right? haha...

Sometimes in the very early morninr or at 8am....

ck: I got my ID to get the pple to seal all possible escape route. Now trying to put in moth balls to stink them.

Hi hi this is the 1st time i am writing in this forum.. i have just got my keys last month.. i am in 989B.. just wanna check with you if u have problems with your floor tiles and windows when u 1st see the hse.. mine has got many hollows and hdb say that they need1month to redo the hse but the guy who come my hse, he is from hdb.. Lee Yong Wah.. Very rude guy.. He pulled a long face when i ask him to change this and that. He even remark, better tell everything once and for all and i dont want my guys end up keep repeating correction works in the same hse...

hv u met him b4? did u redo anything from ur flat?

Hi Nainy, Welcome to our neighbourhood. :yamseng: if i am not wrong Lee is BXX HXXX's boss. (is the superior) Who I met last time to complain. He is very rude, very very rude.

hmm yalah i guess i have to just take things easy.. just very tense.. busy with work n all this stuff coming up..

how long in average do plp take to settle this hdb stuff and do a bit of stuff like doing kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.. experience frm urself, did u take long to move in after taking ur keys?

HDB told u that they took 1 month to finish the touch up.. I took more than 9 months till now. I still have things KIV till now haven finish by HDB. I can't wait and I started my reno on 1 April, within 3 days carpenter work up. Less than a month for renovation work.

BTW, My house almost done liao.. hehe. so happy that everything almost over. Now HDB own me a bedroom door.. and some touch up. almost 10 months liao.. hai.. long way..

:yamseng:

Hi Nainy, Welcome to our neighbourhood. :yamseng: if i am not wrong Lee is BXX HXXX's boss. (is the superior) Who I met last time to complain. He is very rude, very very rude.

HDB told u that they took 1 month to finish the touch up.. I took more than 9 months till now. I still have things KIV till now haven finish by HDB. I can't wait and I started my reno on 1 April, within 3 days carpenter work up. Less than a month for renovation work.

BTW, My house almost done liao.. hehe. so happy that everything almost over. Now HDB own me a bedroom door.. and some touch up. almost 10 months liao.. hai.. long way..

:yamseng:

You might want to consider asking for compensation . ;)

At least I got some although it cannot get rid of my frustration dealing with them . But something is better than nothing.

Dun know leh...

looks difficult to deal with...I recently discovered insects in my cupboard as well...

black small stuff....think it has to do with the moisture in the house...I had mould developing on my cap and bags...

So bought some dessicants and stuff it into all the cupboards hoping to absorb the moisture...

Edited by blurbug

Sometimes in the very early morninr or at 8am....

wun help one la bro...wrote a letter to LTA before and they said they will look into my suggestion to have another opening along the main road where the bus stop is...that was in sep last yr...

Hi blur bug

My home also invaded by this small tiny pest that crawl on my false ceiling in my home, first it appeared on one of my bedroom L-box, now they also can be founded on false ceiling at my dinning room area.

They actually eat up my false ceiling as i can see "hole marking" up and there...even i vaccumed them off,they will still come back after 1 week, dunno what had made them grow there?

although this pest is very small but it is very obviously to everyone when look inyo my false ceiling, i can't do anything now as it is quite hard to put the pest killer on the ceiling...

As for the traffic jammed on the exit during the morning peak hour, i really hope the LTA can do something to solve...especially all the cars from the both MSCP had to use the one of only exit. Hopefuly LTA can resolve this soon.

Edited by dino77

Need to check with you guy about starhub mobile phone connection.My friend who is using starhub told me connection is very bad when he came to my home, but i'm consider switching to starhub after my contract with M1 end.

Need some opinions from starhub users who lived over here.

Anyway,i got this starhub mobile boardband and i can say it is quite bad due to frequent disconnection

try using the right turn during morning peak, cannot lah, sure accident one. Else, everybody waiting for you.

Dino: I have tried using M1 mobile BB, kana kicked out frequently every 1/2 hr usage. Not sure if the problem is due to the 3G router, but I returned the whole thing back. Now using free BB from hubstation

try using the right turn during morning peak, cannot lah, sure accident one. Else, everybody waiting for you.

Dino: I have tried using M1 mobile BB, kana kicked out frequently every 1/2 hr usage. Not sure if the problem is due to the 3G router, but I returned the whole thing back. Now using free BB from hubstation

Me using the Starhub BB also...not too bad..connection can last quite long...

I think Starhub improve a lot already...last year was real bad..now at least in the lift corridor still can get some reception...

I'm not very concern about the mobile boardband as i also got the fixed line BB from starhub, just that i will like to know about the handphone network from starhub in our street 93 area.Thank