Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone install fire extinguisher at hme?

Fatbabe: I think all tiles same thickness....

Same thickness, but better quality than HDB's.

My husband planning to buy one extinguisher for home, but small one la.. haven buy.

XiaoBao got new MJ tiles ... So when we go and test it out ?

Anyone onz for MJ ?

Me!!! Anytime.

Sms me la..

SBK, did HDB follow up with ur parquet?

my parquet flooring also getting several hollow spots liao......sians.....and some of my hall tiles are also hollow liao.......

Wonder wat is going on?? our floors sinking?!?!?

The Maintainance Section Head did not want to repair. Tech officer asked me to call him. No point talking to Section Head. So I wrote to Head Branch Office instead. Just chased him for his reply earlier.

DLIM: bo eng leh... that little one took much of my time...

Fatbabe: Got any range of price?

ckoonyin: i intend to revisit the toilet issue again should HDB reject my simple request for parquet. pretty sure they were wrong.

Beng > Next time will be like u , so i better play more . hahahahah

Still lack one leg .

Did you guys see the latest HDB offering ? got 3 flats at our area . Got one fully renovated . What piang, look very nice leh the house renovated till.

Not sure what happend and retake by HDB . Anyway it cost cheaper compare to the others on offering with reno fully done up .

DLIM> Yeah play more, shop more and sleep more. Else few more months later, no play, no shop and sleep less.

ckoonyin> Mtce section head had been instructed to come down next sat (10/10/2009) morning to look at the problem. U want to intercept him later for your parquet problem too? hahaha....

DLIM> Yeah play more, shop more and sleep more. Else few more months later, no play, no shop and sleep less.

ckoonyin> Mtce section head had been instructed to come down next sat (10/10/2009) morning to look at the problem. U want to intercept him later for your parquet problem too? hahaha....

that's tempting leh.......and also show him my hollow tiles......

U got hollow tiles also?

that's tempting leh.......and also show him my hollow tiles......

U got hollow tiles also?

have. got hairline cracks too. But still ok. not very visible. Anyway to change them very lei chek.

have. got hairline cracks too. But still ok. not very visible. Anyway to change them very lei chek.

Beng , any nanny to introduce ? Heard from your wife got good one to introduce . Still available ?

Keep me posted . Looking around for one now.

Thanks in advance

Beng , any nanny to introduce ? Heard from your wife got good one to introduce . Still available ?

Thanks in advance

Still early lah... dun forget u still got 4 months maternity leave leh....

U shld be finding confinement lady first.

U can actually bring your new born around the blocks, sure got aunties come and approach u asking whether u need nanny. That's was what happened to my wife previously. But then, we already got one.

ckoonyin: verdict - HDB, on goodwill, offered to change the entire parquet flr for my master bedroom which is the most jiat lak. But I declined. Cos I have to move everything out and not using the room for 2 weeks. And the dust and smell will not good for my baby boy. So told them to patch instead.

Thanks in advance

Congratz!! How many months liao... U still want to MJ, not good for baby leh.. haha. my neighbour is a nanny. next to my house.

ckoonyin: verdict - HDB, on goodwill, offered to change the entire parquet flr for my master bedroom which is the most jiat lak. But I declined. Cos I have to move everything out and not using the room for 2 weeks. And the dust and smell will not good for my baby boy. So told them to patch instead.

Mine also same problem, the contractor wanted to redo my parquet (3rd time)but all my build in and furnitures are in. I also lazy to move. dunno how now.

SBK: extinguisher?? I think the DIY shop at JP sell the portable one. I dunno how much. But tot of it.. that portable one not enough to save big fire loh.

Congratz!! How many months liao... U still want to MJ, not good for baby leh.. haha. my neighbour is a nanny. next to my house.

Mine also same problem, the contractor wanted to redo my parquet (3rd time)but all my build in and furnitures are in. I also lazy to move. dunno how now.

SBK: extinguisher?? I think the DIY shop at JP sell the portable one. I dunno how much. But tot of it.. that portable one not enough to save big fire loh.

Thanks Thanks , my edd next year Feb .

MJ ok lah, not that bad compare to other vices ..hahaha .

So you free to play bor ? hahaha

Your neigbour is a nanny ya ? So currently she taking care of any infants ?