Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Irene , welcome welcome ...

I also got alot of hollow tiles despite they redo the whole living room .

I also redo my toilet . Use my own $$$$ for this -

CKoonyin , How many pop-out so far ? Think better give a call to HDB and ask why like that .

Beng , i going to sign up M1 loh since all the replies are postive . Still got 2 months before contract is upz. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

CKoonyin , How many pop-out so far ? Think better give a call to HDB and ask why like that .

Beng , i going to sign up M1 loh since all the replies are postive . Still got 2 months before contract is upz. :P

I hate my toilet tiles so much.. Dunno why got stain that its never ever possible to remove. Use own $$$ to change ah... heart pain siah. I think about it. But seeing my toilet... sigh. Why like this?

I heard about living room tiles uneven and can cut ones foot. Someone from the building service centre told me. Such cases are really heng sway. How come i dun hear of such absurd cases in those new punggol or sengkang flats???

How's motherhood?? Everyday, au bak kart??

Use land lines lah.... better.

I hate my toilet tiles so much.. Dunno why got stain that its never ever possible to remove. Use own $$$ to change ah... heart pain siah. I think about it. But seeing my toilet... sigh. Why like this?

I heard about living room tiles uneven and can cut ones foot. Someone from the building service centre told me. Such cases are really heng sway. How come i dun hear of such absurd cases in those new punggol or sengkang flats???

Hi irene, u which block ar??

Are they referring to me? I only told them I got cut because of sinking parquet floor in the bedrooms wat...

My toilet tiles keep cracking and HDB hack and change , hack and change .Cannot tahan this type of hack and change , make the whole house so dusty.

End up I use german flakes over it . Swee Swee no problem . $$$ heart pain for awhile but then it is worth it . Now easy maintence . Just jet-spray over it with water and scrub the water away will do . No more horrible stains to deal with .

How's motherhood?? Everyday, au bak kart??

Use land lines lah.... better.

Heehee , so far so good . Eyes swee swee ...

I got land lines starhub.

But i want to surf net on my mobile phone at home sometimes so have to look for a reliable network .

Heehee , so far so good . Eyes swee swee ...

I got land lines starhub.

But i want to surf net on my mobile phone at home sometimes so have to look for a reliable network .

ERm... u are pregnant and have already given birth already??? wowww congrats!

I din knowwww. lolz... I'm so not outdated nowadaysss..

Welcome IRene! :paint::paint:

ERm... u are pregnant and have already given birth already??? wowww congrats!

I din knowwww. lolz... I'm so not outdated nowadaysss..

Whahha , that meant we never play MJ for more than a year ..... Got so long meh ?

My toilet tiles keep cracking and HDB hack and change , hack and change .Cannot tahan this type of hack and change , make the whole house so dusty.

End up I use german flakes over it . Swee Swee no problem . $$$ heart pain for awhile but then it is worth it . Now easy maintence . Just jet-spray over it with water and scrub the water away will do . No more horrible stains to deal with .

Pai seh.. wats 'german flakes' huh...

Pai seh.. wats 'german flakes' huh...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...t=0&start=0

Did the same thing as jaskel . Same contractor .

Think they mentioned this is a german technology. That why i remeneber it as german flakes ... hahahaha

Xiaobao ,

i no time to jio leh . Busy with my BB ... Now i know why Ah beng always so busy ...

Also not enough legs , Fatbebe same as me soon ... hahahaha ...