Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Hello everyone!!! I've got my keys (blk 989B) and gonna start looking for ID or contractors and get all the stuffs started soon. I juz wanna find out is everyone's toilet the same floor n wall titles colour n design for all these blocks?

I heard we cannot hack the titles, did anyone change their toilet floor n wall titles coz I believe some may not really like the design (MBR toilet-> green titles, living rm toilet -> blue titles)?

Hi FaTBabe, I saw your pics, so interested in your MBR toilet.... you overlay or hack?

If overlay, is it secured? and that mean they removed the pre-installed shower screen n put it back after they've done the tiles?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Need to check with you guy about starhub mobile phone connection.My friend who is using starhub told me connection is very bad when he came to my home, but i'm consider switching to starhub after my contract with M1 end.

Need some opinions from starhub users who lived over here.

Anyway,i got this starhub mobile boardband and i can say it is quite bad due to frequent disconnection

For connection.. To me singtel is the best....

But i prefered to choose good for cheap..

Starhub... Cos the value 3 hubber .. Boardband..Handphone..scv.. free home numbers too..

But the hp connection.... Really not so good...

Hello everyone!!! I've got my keys (blk 989B) and gonna start looking for ID or contractors and get all the stuffs started soon. I juz wanna find out is everyone's toilet the same floor n wall titles colour n design for all these blocks?

I heard we cannot hack the titles, did anyone change their toilet floor n wall titles coz I believe some may not really like the design (MBR toilet-> green titles, living rm toilet -> blue titles)?

Hi FaTBabe, I saw your pics, so interested in your MBR toilet.... you overlay or hack?

If overlay, is it secured? and that mean they removed the pre-installed shower screen n put it back after they've done the tiles?

Hi future neighbours, any suggestions pls?

Appreciate if I could get some response... thanks!

Hi future neighbours, any suggestions pls?

Appreciate if I could get some response... thanks!

Welcome Welcome.

To answer your questions as below .

I think all the toilet is the same color , blue for common and green for master .

The toilet tiles not very good IMO so I engage a contractor and already spray over it last week as cannot tahan the tiles anymore .

You can read all the postings here. You can gain alot of knowlege how to deal with the BSC contractors.

hey hey!! i am here!

how is everybody????so far the starhub recept for mobile broadband is bad @ my house and i got to dangle the dongle on the window ledge

Good Good .

Have a few MJs games with them already .

When you joining us to play ?

Welcome Welcome.

To answer your questions as below .

I think all the toilet is the same color , blue for common and green for master .

The toilet tiles not very good IMO so I engage a contractor and already spray over it last week as cannot tahan the tiles anymore .

You can read all the postings here. You can gain alot of knowlege how to deal with the BSC contractors.

Thanks DLIM!

Sorry, I dun quite understand what's IMO & BSC... care to shed some light to me on these abbreviations?

Did you spray over on both floor tiles n wall tiles? How much does it cost for both toilets?

BTW, anyone know how to contact FaTBaBe? coz I saw her toilet pics (thru her url link "finished prodcuts") and it's so nice to have the tiles changed for both floor n wall... wanna ask if she hacked or overlay?

Thanks DLIM!

Sorry, I dun quite understand what's IMO & BSC... care to shed some light to me on these abbreviations?

Did you spray over on both floor tiles n wall tiles? How much does it cost for both toilets?

BTW, anyone know how to contact FaTBaBe? coz I saw her toilet pics (thru her url link "finished prodcuts") and it's so nice to have the tiles changed for both floor n wall... wanna ask if she hacked or overlay?

I see . Sorry Sorry .

IMO meant "in my opinion" . BSC is the contractor that HDB engage to clear all the defects . If you take 2hours to read all the thread , you will gain alot of good information how to check for defects etc and how to "deal" with them.

I only spray over the floor tiles .

Wall tiles no touch them as they are still in good condition . :P

Actually I got FaTBaBe's contact cause we play MJ together but haha not very nice to reveal her HP without permission . Anyway i will skype her and tell her you looking for her instead .

so when our turn to "CHIONG" ur hse... :dancingqueen:

Anytime, now all my things are done, except HDB backlog... My bedrooms doors, etc.. Dunno what is taking them so long..

Now my master bedroom parquet sink again, about 3 areas.. after I moved in for a month only loh. So sian.

I'm back! Ya man Fatbabe, when are we chioning your house?

Been a while since I last "visited".. must be very different now. =)

Haha.. Housewarming soon. Got to finish with HDB's backlog 1st. All my furnitures, curtains, electricals are in.. Or another MJ at my place this weekend?

This place is super unsafe man.. in the afternoon, I see all the bangla sleeping at the void decks, lying all across the void deck. super unsightly.

ARe they allowed to loiter ard and sleep there? I cant stand it esp when they are too "close" to me... :(

I cannot tahan them laying at the void deck too.. hai..

Hi.. Welcome to our neighbourhood. So sorry that I do not online frequently.. I redo the whole house's tiles and master bedroom parquet. becos of too much defects of the tiles , at the end I request HDB to redo the tiles. Mine is very long story.. I got my keys end of June, 2008. until now still got HDB defects..

hai.. :bangwall:

**DLIM.. u nv msn/skype me loh.. haha..

Haha.. Housewarming soon. Got to finish with HDB's backlog 1st. All my furnitures, curtains, electricals are in.. Or another MJ at my place this weekend?

Hi.. Welcome to our neighbourhood. So sorry that I do not online frequently.. I redo the whole house's tiles and master bedroom parquet. becos of too much defects of the tiles , at the end I request HDB to redo the tiles. Mine is very long story.. I got my keys end of June, 2008. until now still got HDB defects..

I got skype you , but it never get thru loh . Not sure where is being block leh . At night you not around , cannot skype you .

So maybe our office is blocking it . hahahaha.

Heng you come in.

When MJ again ?

Wow! Serious bo!? 1 year has passed and you are still asking HDB to recitfy the defects???

Ok, so you mean they re-do the toilet floor tiles and wall tiles for you?

Anyway I just realised you ROM last year 20th Sep... coincidentally, I"m gonna ROM soon... 20.09.2009!

BTW, does any of you guys here find it hard to position your bed in MBR coz my floor plan is the one with the toilet directly in the middle of one side of the wall, and that I hearsay it is not advisable to place your bed facing the toilet according to fengshui. How did you guys overcome this?

FaTBaBe: Did you place ur bed facing the toilet in MBR too?

Wow! Serious bo!? 1 year has passed and you are still asking HDB to recitfy the defects???

Ok, so you mean they re-do the toilet floor tiles and wall tiles for you?

Anyway I just realised you ROM last year 20th Sep... coincidentally, I"m gonna ROM soon... 20.09.2009!

BTW, does any of you guys here find it hard to position your bed in MBR coz my floor plan is the one with the toilet directly in the middle of one side of the wall, and that I hearsay it is not advisable to place your bed facing the toilet according to fengshui. How did you guys overcome this?

FaTBaBe: Did you place ur bed facing the toilet in MBR too?

Hai.. Mine long story la.. I redo all the toilet floor/ wall tiles, living room tiles, Master bed room parquet (now still got defect - sink).

Ya. ur ROM same as my friend's also. which is the same date.

When I sleep at my right side, i will see the toilet loh. But everyday I sleep, I will close the toilet door. My floor plan different from all of u ma. so u cannot ask me.

Edited by FaTBaBe

I got skype you , but it never get thru loh . Not sure where is being block leh . At night you not around , cannot skype you .

So maybe our office is blocking it . hahahaha.

Heng you come in.

When MJ again ?

MJ?? haha. I have to take a break for my exams in July and my FYP. You guys can continue.. I play with WXB, I very stress.. haha. He is too pro liao.. :P

Wat abt for the rest of you, do u guys find it hard to position your bed in MBR coz don't have much choice but to place ur bed facing the toilet too? (only apply for those units with regular shape living room floor plan)

Did anyone hack the MRB toilet wall to overcome this? Or simply place ur bed at a different direction?

I'm really in a dilenma liao... can't think of a better idea... :bangwall:

Hey friends,

I am facing problems with my house de stainless steel. My Frankie sink, dish tray and even the shower head rods which HDB change 3 times rust.. I am so sian, move in less than 2 months, see this condition.. hai.. Is there any ways I can do to save the sink and shower rods??

I think I am going to change the dish tray.

** ckoonyin, heard from wxb that you bought the duck/hen brand for your dish tray, msn / PM me how much you bought leh.. I think I am getting that ba..