Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

7 june got make dumpling event at our estate. Anyone joining?

Dunno how to make.only know how to eat.haha..unless got crash course...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dunno how to make.only know how to eat.haha..unless got crash course...

Hi all,

I saw that too, anyone interested? haha. I also dunno how to make.

Last Thursday, I meet 2 guy at the void deck of 989B/C while playing with the kittens, one of them told me that he saw a foreign guy stealing ladies under garment and stocking. He shouted don't run, but the foreigner run off and he was unable to catch the foreigner. He told me that this area alot of foreigner stealing bicycles, shoes, and there is a rape earlier.. this time run, stealing of ladies under garment.. he told me to go to the dumpling event to gather and there will be talk on the neighbourhood security. a while later i saw 2 polices there.

Note, pls don't leave ur things at ur corridor

You might want to consider asking for compensation . ;)

At least I got some although it cannot get rid of my frustration dealing with them . But something is better than nothing.

How to get the compensation?

Hi, anyone know what they are constructing across the road of blk 989A? I know last time is a "holding area" for the parts needed for the MRT. Now the MRT is already went live. I can see that they are doing something on the site. Anyone have any idea? I am very curious as I live at 989A. haha :)

Hi, anyone know what they are constructing across the road of blk 989A? I know last time is a "holding area" for the parts needed for the MRT. Now the MRT is already went live. I can see that they are doing something on the site. Anyone have any idea? I am very curious as I live at 989A. haha :)

I think is the extension of the MRT station. If i nv remember wrongly, MRT going to extend further. Very noise.

The best is not to hang any clothes outside the corridor, it is very unsighting.Why blame those pervert who want to take them?

How to get the compensation?

Cannot post here . :P ( later i kanna blacklisted )

PM me or we can meet up at our block . :D

7 june got make dumpling event at our estate. Anyone joining?

Maybe all of us can meet up there for chit-chatting session ?

Bonus will be if we got free dumplings to eat . :P

Maybe all of us can meet up there for chit-chatting session ?

Bonus will be if we got free dumplings to eat . :P

can oso brg mj table down.. whr's our mj "lecturer"? haha...

Edited by Zen2008

I think is the extension of the MRT station. If i nv remember wrongly, MRT going to extend further. Very noise.

so when our turn to "CHIONG" ur hse... :dancingqueen:

so when our turn to "CHIONG" ur hse... :dancingqueen:

I'm back! Ya man Fatbabe, when are we chioning your house?

Been a while since I last "visited".. must be very different now. =)

Hi all,

I saw that too, anyone interested? haha. I also dunno how to make.

Last Thursday, I meet 2 guy at the void deck of 989B/C while playing with the kittens, one of them told me that he saw a foreign guy stealing ladies under garment and stocking. He shouted don't run, but the foreigner run off and he was unable to catch the foreigner. He told me that this area alot of foreigner stealing bicycles, shoes, and there is a rape earlier.. this time run, stealing of ladies under garment.. he told me to go to the dumpling event to gather and there will be talk on the neighbourhood security. a while later i saw 2 polices there.

Note, pls don't leave ur things at ur corridor

This place is super unsafe man.. in the afternoon, I see all the bangla sleeping at the void decks, lying all across the void deck. super unsightly.

ARe they allowed to loiter ard and sleep there? I cant stand it esp when they are too "close" to me... :(

hey hey!! i am here!

how is everybody????so far the starhub recept for mobile broadband is bad @ my house and i got to dangle the dongle on the window ledge