if it's bright enough, black will be a nice choice

if not, you might have to switch on the lights even in the day :thumbs up:

Edited by applefreak

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
painting the inner ceiling can make the ceiling look higher

the important thing to consider is how much natural light comes into your unit

if it's bright enough, black will be a nice choice

if not, you might have to switch on the lights even in the day :dunno:

Agree Agree.. as you can see from my pictures, in the day, my place seems rather dark..

I think whether or not i paint my ceiling, i still have to on the ligths in the day. LOL...

maybe you can consider using the 'light something' series from nippon (or is it ICI)

the one that reflects more light than normal paint

it'll help in the day so you won't need to use the lights in the morning !!

Oh icic~~ wow fast man ur reno. me still waiting for hdb to hand over the house. today went to see they already hacked away the old tiles so now waiting for them to retile. asked about if we can top up some money to change to homo tiles but the officer say we cant cos the contractor will think hdb pak kat with us to make them change the tiles for us, so nvm lo anyway i find i quite like my current tiles keke :)

i veri scared my house got alot of trunking i will faint leh. so maybe must plan abit how to hide as much piping as possible hhaha

maybe you can consider using the 'light something' series from nippon (or is it ICI)

the one that reflects more light than normal paint

it'll help in the day so you won't need to use the lights in the morning :D

Yeah yeah!! How you kow... I am using that series of paint.

looking at the paint chart, it really seems to reflect light. Like glowing paint!

Hopefully it will turn out nice!:paint:

ID still refuse to paint our ceiling.. :)

Oh icic~~ wow fast man ur reno. me still waiting for hdb to hand over the house. today went to see they already hacked away the old tiles so now waiting for them to retile. asked about if we can top up some money to change to homo tiles but the officer say we cant cos the contractor will think hdb pak kat with us to make them change the tiles for us, so nvm lo anyway i find i quite like my current tiles keke :P

i veri scared my house got alot of trunking i will faint leh. so maybe must plan abit how to hide as much piping as possible hhaha

My reno quite slow... HDB havent really hand over to us yet, but we proceed with our reno first, no time to wait for them... :paint:

Edited by wendily

Just some random pictures...

Living Room Featured. Havent finish painting. This is only the first coat. But very eager to show the ppl here! LOL

DSC01070.jpg

MBR Wall. The ID painted the wrong color. Supposed to be in purple but they painted blue! Hahaa... Just showing you guys the color, which i think is not bad at all. But then, still going to change to purple!

DSC01071.jpg

Bedroom. Nice color... And the paint smell so nice ok! they smell like floral scent..

DSC01072.jpg

Dining Lights. Went to buy this one last minute from Chinese Garden. (Think thats the shop name) for $145

DSC01066.jpg

Hi All,

Just some updates to the flat. Everything done except for carpentry, and final painting works. The house look clean! Can't wait for the furnitures and all to be in!

More updates soon!

Living Room Area

DSC01115.jpg

Dining Room

DSC01114.jpg

Corridor to Rooms

DSC01116.jpg

LIghting for MBR

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

Wow....nice nice....love ur feature wall color (the pink one rite?)....cant wait to see mre pictures of it :D

Noticed u done most of ur living dining area in white color rite? Realli opens up the space.... :dancingqueen:

Wow, your lightings are nice.. :D

Is the pink color paint - Lollipop pink? Very nice pink...

Halo,

Yes yes.. its lollipop pink. At first was really considering if we should try, coz it's quite a bold color, and i'm not sure if my hubby will like pink in the house. Thank God it turn out nice.

Wow....nice nice....love ur feature wall color (the pink one rite?)....cant wait to see mre pictures of it 8|

Noticed u done most of ur living dining area in white color rite? Realli opens up the space.... 8|

HI greaycat,

Yes thats my featured wall. No money to do up something nice, so thot of just painting it a color to make it more.. 'featured'. LOL!

Yeah, i wanted it all white initially, coz i like white, and i think it makes the whole place look spacious and clean, but everyone keep telling me it will be very plain, and some even commented it might look like hospital, so decided to add it a few more colors!

harlow

it's muah! !!

wow. your reno is progressing well! now your living area looks so much more spacious and bright with the lightings and all.

:sport-smiley-004:! must post more pix hehehe

eh i just realised my friend is staying in your block :furious:

Halo,

Yes yes.. its lollipop pink. At first was really considering if we should try, coz it's quite a bold color, and i'm not sure if my hubby will like pink in the house. Thank God it turn out nice.

HI greaycat,

Yes thats my featured wall. No money to do up something nice, so thot of just painting it a color to make it more.. 'featured'. LOL!

Yeah, i wanted it all white initially, coz i like white, and i think it makes the whole place look spacious and clean, but everyone keep telling me it will be very plain, and some even commented it might look like hospital, so decided to add it a few more colors!

harlow

it's muah! !!

wow. your reno is progressing well! now your living area looks so much more spacious and bright with the lightings and all.

:sport-smiley-004:! must post more pix hehehe

eh i just realised my friend is staying in your block :furious:

Your house also very the nice lor! Mine is nothing compare to urs! Yeah, because no furnitures now.. haha.. that's why the whole place looks spacious...

You friend staying at my block ah.. thats nice.. All the segarianz.. LOL.. (can play MJ u know)

Hi All,

Just some updates to the flat. Everything done except for carpentry, and final painting works. The house look clean! Can't wait for the furnitures and all to be in!

More updates soon!

vy nice lei...

spam here!!