Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendily

Our Home!

Hello People.. Decided to do up my own since renovation already started.. Couldn't resist to start a blog to see the own progress of my new home!

Located at Segar Road Blk 470, a 130m2 EA.

View of Living room from Main Door

DSC00666.jpg

Living and Balcony Area

DSC00671.jpg

View of 3 Bedrooms

DSC00672.jpg

Small Masterbed Room

DSC00673.jpg

Kitchen

DSC00667.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I really envy those people that have full length windows same goes to you wndily. Gratz to you for getting such a nice house , rem to post more of your reno progress k? :)

Wow, your living room is very big!

Show us more of your reno pics!

HIhi.. NOt reall very big lah.. maybe coz havent do the partition for the room yet.

I really envy those people that have full length windows same goes to you wndily. Gratz to you for getting such a nice house , rem to post more of your reno progress k? :good:

Yeah.. i like those windows tooo!:)! Can't afford a condo.. haha.. HDB with these windows also can make do lah...

yippee more pix for me to :)

love the size of your kitchen

sure looks bigger than mine :no:

so good nowadays the balcony sliding door also comes with top hung

no need to worry about stuffiness when raining :good:

Hi All.. Thanks for all the comments!!! I can feel the warm of the ppl here in the forum.. Feels great to have ppl as excited as me for my home!!

Hacking had been done... Did hacking for the whole house because couldn't stand the tiles that HDB gave.. haha... Anyway there were defects so we were allowed to hack the whole house FOC and also replaced the new tiles to the design we wanted... (top up money for the new tiles)...

Hate these pictures.. the house looks ugly! haha..

Sorry for the darkness of the pics. My living/dining area is block by other units.. so definately no sunlight.. but no wind also...

Living Room

DSC00711.jpg

Kitchen

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

Room

DSC00712.jpg

Edited by wendily

wah so nice, you get to change your kitchen tiles too

i only got to change my living/rooms flooring

so kitchen still the ugly hdb tiles :bleah:

have you selected your tiles yet?

take pix and share leh :):notti:

thanks for all your comments.. Went to the house today.. tiles for kitchen, bathroom, service balcony and balcony done.. now left the rooms flooring.. should be ready by next week...

My MBR was tiled wrongly.. a bit upset.. but didn't ask the contractot to redo.. there was some miscommunication between our design and his idea.. haha.. but since its done.. and not too bad looking (but not what i wanted).. so just leave it...

My selection of tiles.. sorry but a bit lazy to take individual.. flooring black.. and walls white..

DSC00839.jpg

Kitchen wall.. love the white tiles..

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

Common toilet.. think it look better than my MBR.. haha..

DSC00830.jpg

My wrong tiling of MBR.. supposed to have the white clean look.. now become quite funky... have to think of new colors for vanity top to suit the tiling...

DSC00829.jpg

Tiles for living and bedrooms.. All here... shlould be ready by next week

DSC00835.jpg

My sanitary accessories.. all here already.. but not fix up...

DSC00833.jpg

Looks like your contractor did quite a good job on laying the tiles . I don't think you should be too worried about your mbr toilet 'cos in the end of the day you will make your mbr look better than common toliet :dancingqueen: ! That's what happen to most of us I guess. More pix more pix ! :)

Edited by Seanster

Looks like your contractor did quite a good job on laying the tiles . I don't think you should be too worried about your mbr toilet 'cos in the end of the day you will make your mbr look better than common toliet :good: ! That's what happen to most of us I guess. More pix more pix ! :unsure:

The contractors are actally from HDB.. so still in safe hands... they cannot run away. . . haha..

Really hope MBR will look better *praying hard*..

today going for air con installation... will update with more pictures!:unsure:

Supposed to get the air con installation today.. but because of our 'unforseen' circumstances.. haha.. it was delayed.. We didn't know we have to hack the wall then run the pipings.. actually i knew.. but i thot can still do it.. but was advised not to.. otherwise it will look ugly!

so.. went there.. and half of the floor tiles was laid.. happy!:thumbs up: they are white tiles.. and it's so white.. i just love white.. they make me so happy... haha..

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00888.jpg