Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Humble Abode For Him & Me

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya.. Abit hard.. No need to take more pictures.. I already did my best to take from ALL angles liao.. The new built-up walls obstruct me taking pics leh.. No choice.. I tell you what lar.. No need pictures.. My house warming, I will make sure you come over and see for yourself.. :sport-smiley-004:

The pigeon hole with downlights is not my MBR.. That's my dining room.. I will be putting a mirror in the pigeon hole.. As for the price, I need to go back and check my quotation.. You wanna do it too? Which part of the house do you intend to do it?

I did ask the guy before.. He said, he does partial jobs too.. The other time you were saying, whether ppl do partial jobs for just an area right? He does it..

ohh i see..

i thinking of doing it in my MBR.. Actually abit scared that if do liao the MBR will look smaller..

Thanks in advance for helping me to check out the price. !!

Hi popeye gal, I bought the lightings in a shop located along Balestier.. If I remembered correctly, the shop name should be Palace of Lights.. But 1 thing to mention, that time when I got the lights from them, I was told by the boss that my piece is the last unit liao.. Only left the display unit.. Don't know how true is that.. :D But you might wanna check it out..

As for the rainshower, or practically all my toilet and kitchen accessories, I got them from Universal Union which is located at Geylang.. :rofl:

Hi h4happy, the living is rather big.. In fact, my living room and kitchen is consider big but the rooms are so-so only.. :) Must go buy more furnishings to make it look more cosy.. Now look very very empty.. :)

Xinyi ar.. I went home last night and wanted to dig out the quotation.. But my gong gong boy brought the whole file to his office.. Coz, normally, he is the one who liaise with the designer and workers.. I will let you know tomorrow of the actualy pricing.. But if I remembered right, it is not very expensive leh.. It depends on what material you wanna use for it..

After doing it, it might not necessary look smaller.. Coz for our case, we are going to put a mirror in the pigeon hole.. :notti:

Xinyi ar.. I went home last night and wanted to dig out the quotation.. But my gong gong boy brought the whole file to his office.. Coz, normally, he is the one who liaise with the designer and workers.. I will let you know tomorrow of the actualy pricing.. But if I remembered right, it is not very expensive leh.. It depends on what material you wanna use for it..

After doing it, it might not necessary look smaller.. Coz for our case, we are going to put a mirror in the pigeon hole.. :jawdrop:

thanks gal.. no worries.. no hurry.. hehe.. i still need to get permission from hubby whether can do or not.. heh~

i thinking of putting a painting or our wedding portait there..

thanks gal.. no worries.. no hurry.. hehe.. i still need to get permission from hubby whether can do or not.. heh~

i thinking of putting a painting or our wedding portait there..

No need lar.. You just go ahead and do it and ask him to pay can liao... :notti::P

Wedding portrait? Tha'ts quite a good idea.. We thought about it too.. But for FS purposes, we decided to place a mirror instead..

You intend to put at the bed head there? I heard that putting photo at the bed head there, is a no-no for FS.. But of course, it's up to individual.. I am super pan tang.. So, will strictly follow one.. :horse:

Hi popeye gal, I bought the lightings in a shop located along Balestier.. If I remembered correctly, the shop name should be Palace of Lights.. But 1 thing to mention, that time when I got the lights from them, I was told by the boss that my piece is the last unit liao.. Only left the display unit.. Don't know how true is that.. :deal: But you might wanna check it out..

As for the rainshower, or practically all my toilet and kitchen accessories, I got them from Universal Union which is located at Geylang.. :jawdrop:

Thanks for the infor. As for They Pricing reasonable? :jawdrop:

Thanks for your compliments.. Actually, we did not place much focus on the foyer area.. Budget budget!! Our main focus of the house is in the living room, kitchen, MBR and WIW..

Errr.. As for aircon pipings, I am supposed to take photos of them too right? Totally forgot about it till you mentioned it.. Seriously hor, the aircon ppl also coordinate with my boy on the trunking.. I totally had no idea how it runs or where it is.. :jawdrop:

Tell you what, I will take some photos of it when I drop by these days.. Will be going up to check on my carpentry too.. But if I remembered correctly, the pipings and trunkings are more at the miniway of my merged rooms..

like your house design, lots of black :jawdrop:

wah, coordinate with your boy, how old is he? from your photo it sm that the insulations were run without cover/trunking.

Thanks for the infor. As for They Pricing reasonable? :dunno:

No problem.. The pricing is reasonable to me.. Otherwise, I also won't be getting from them.. I did went to several different shops along Balestier for the same type of lightings.. But most of them are about 20-70 bucks more expensive.. And I am talking about the same model.. Some even more scary, 100+ more!! :drunk:

As for Universal Union, I am satisfied with the prices they gave us.. Went to Poh Joo also.. But still decide on UU as the prices quoted to us were slightly cheaper.. Service was excellent too.. :furious:

like your house design, lots of black !!

wah, coordinate with your boy, how old is he? from your photo it sm that the insulations were run without cover/trunking.

Yup.. Both my toilets are using only grey and black tiles.. The fixtures like basins and WC will be mainly in white and silver for accessories.. Even our towels are white!! :furious:

Other than that, the rest of the house will be mainly in shades of brown..

My boy is the same age as me lor.. 25 this year.. Btw, you mentioned that the insulations were run without cover/trunking.. Which photo are you referring to? :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Yup.. Both my toilets are using only grey and black tiles.. The fixtures like basins and WC will be mainly in white and silver for accessories.. Even our towels are white!! :wub:

Other than that, the rest of the house will be mainly in shades of brown..

My boy is the same age as me lor.. 25 this year.. Btw, you mentioned that the insulations were run without cover/trunking.. Which photo are you referring to? :notti: !!

ah that boy, paiseh paiseh. old man like whn talking bout boy usually refers to this sorta boy boyqf1.jpg hehe :wub:

in this photo, see no trunking covering the insulations:

IMG_0505.jpg

ah that boy, paiseh paiseh. old man like whn talking bout boy usually refers to this sorta boy boyqf1.jpg hehe :P

in this photo, see no trunking covering the insulations:

IMG_0505.jpg

:P:P That's really funny about the boy part.. Never thought that it actually crossed your mind.. :rolleyes:

Ooh.. That's the initially stage.. I forgot to take new pictures of the same spot.. :P:P It's now nicely covered up le.. I will be making a trip down.. Either tonight or tomorrow.. Will take more pictures of that spot.. :D

:bleah::lol: That's really funny about the boy part.. Never thought that it actually crossed your mind.. :furious:

Ooh.. That's the initially stage.. I forgot to take new pictures of the same spot.. 8|:P It's now nicely covered up le.. I will be making a trip down.. Either tonight or tomorrow.. Will take more pictures of that spot.. :dunno:

so paiseh :P

weird, with the insulations up thn how to nail/fix the trunking? i thought plan the route/how they are to be run, thn fix trunking, thn insulations... :curse: anyway looking forward to more pics..

so paiseh :)

weird, with the insulations up thn how to nail/fix the trunking? i thought plan the route/how they are to be run, thn fix trunking, thn insulations... :D anyway looking forward to more pics..

Nothing to be paiseh about.. :):)

I really don't know much about the insulations like you claimed.. But will take more pictures so that you can slowly explain to me what is your queries about.. :) Me know nothing much about how many things work.. I just need to make major decisions on how my house will look.. Process wise, pass the baton to my boy.. :dancingqueen:

I will be taking half day leave today.. My sofa and dining table is coming in between 2-5pm.. :) Will take more pictures.. Stay tuned!! :)