Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yeah, sat night will be a good day to gather....hey, everybody married liao right?

So, I must bring my kids to take angpow from you!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

I will be ard there on 4th days of cny. Going to my friend's hse to take ang pow heehee :P

So if there is such a gathering, count me in ya :P

Yo,

do count me in (2 pax) , pet invited?

Yah, its only pending some painting, tiling and false ceiling touch-ups.. With regards to moving in, both of us still havent pack yet.. :D

Maybe before CNY ba.. But as i am tv addict, my hubby soccer addict, we both cannot tahan no cable at our house yet.. Somemore no internet.. :rofl:

Hopefully all your stuffs get sorted out tomorrow, make sure they change each and every thing that is on defects.. You managed to shortlist your ID/contractor yet? Cos if yes, can get them to go down with u to make sure the HDB contractor do a proper job..

:notti: update you (just in case you didn't read my thread) heee

They managed to clean the major defects (toilet). Actually, they should have do it early before all this complaining & emailing. Really causes inconveniences to us.

Congrats to you!

Yeah, sat night will be a good day to gather....hey, everybody married liao right?

So, I must bring my kids to take angpow from you!:):rofl::D:)

wahahahahaa... HENG ah.. i still single! me too.. go there collect angpao! :notti:

So, I must bring my kids to take angpow from you!!! :drunk::dunno::dancingqueen:

Happy, dun scare the rest by putting in this statement... Well, I guess most couples here are either under going to get married or just got married.. haha.. The ang paos have anot, leave to individuals, but purely for CNY celebrations, seriously wanna organise anot? The high floors residents please help to view whether the roof-top garden is available anot or rather is there any progress.. Otherwise how to have party???

Sorry for not updating this blog recently.. Just finish the whole renovation, cleaning, packing up and getting ready to move in.. Still havent got the time to change our address.. Anyone knows where is the nearest NPP around?

Now my house soooo messy, the designer look is fading off already 8|8| .. My hubby commented my kitchen and says its so messy and dirty already.. :curse::furious::furious::furious:

Just started using the washing machine to wash our bedsheets and hang them on the retractable hanger, and its really quite useful and just nice for my height to hang it without much effort.. :notti:

By the way, can we apply and use internet at our block? I am looking at Singnet for my broadband and Starhub cable tv.. Any neighbours who move-in applied for these already?? :help:

Yo,

do count me in (2 pax) , pet invited?

:dancingqueen: update you (just in case you didn't read my thread) heee

They managed to clean the major defects (toilet). Actually, they should have do it early before all this complaining & emailing. Really causes inconveniences to us.

Congrats to you!

Pets invited ba.. :P

Happy, dun scare the rest by putting in this statement... Well, I guess most couples here are either under going to get married or just got married.. haha.. The ang paos have anot, leave to individuals, but purely for CNY celebrations, seriously wanna organise anot? The high floors residents please help to view whether the roof-top garden is available anot or rather is there any progress.. Otherwise how to have party???

Sorry for not updating this blog recently.. Just finish the whole renovation, cleaning, packing up and getting ready to move in.. Still havent got the time to change our address.. Anyone knows where is the nearest NPP around?

Now my house soooo messy, the designer look is fading off already :curse::notti: .. My hubby commented my kitchen and says its so messy and dirty already.. !! :dunno::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Just started using the washing machine to wash our bedsheets and hang them on the retractable hanger, and its really quite useful and just nice for my height to hang it without much effort.. :furious:

By the way, can we apply and use internet at our block? I am looking at Singnet for my broadband and Starhub cable tv.. Any neighbours who move-in applied for these already?? :furious:

Pets invited ba.. :furious:

Hi,

Sorry for being stupid.. but where is the rooftop garden?

I went up at our block to the 30th storey.. but cannot find or see anything..

Saw something at the top of the multi-storey carpark.. but thats around 7th storey so not sure..

Btw, if nothing goes wrong, I will handover this Sat and be moving in next week liao :help:

:drunk:

Hi,

Sorry for being stupid.. but where is the rooftop garden?

I went up at our block to the 30th storey.. but cannot find or see anything..

Saw something at the top of the multi-storey carpark.. but thats around 7th storey so not sure..

Btw, if nothing goes wrong, I will handover this Sat and be moving in next week liao :)

:dancingqueen:

hehe.. should be carpark roof-top garden.. hahaha.. Thats the one.. Think its at level 8..

Good good, i should be moving in earlier than u.. Faster come..

hehe.. should be carpark roof-top garden.. hahaha.. Thats the one.. Think its at level 8..

Good good, i should be moving in earlier than u.. Faster come..

Hehe, oh so the one I looked down and saw was the rooftop garden then :thumbs up:

Looks like not ready..

I also cant wait to stay there :(

I wonder whether we have any barbecue pit at the roof top garden for rent??

Hehe, oh so the one I looked down and saw was the rooftop garden then :notti:

Looks like not ready..

I also cant wait to stay there !!

bbq pit?? better not arh, wait the nxt few level hse got bbq smell eeeeeeeeekkkkk.....

so sad the roof top garden not readi yet. if not can haf cny gathering there.

Actually I intend or rather make up my mind, to jog every weekend at the roof top garden. Dont need to jog at the road side...

bbq pit?? better not arh, wait the nxt few level hse got bbq smell eeeeeeeeekkkkk.....

so sad the roof top garden not readi yet. if not can haf cny gathering there.

haahaa jog every day oso no prob lor. so near onli .

Not like now my hse, need to walk 15mins to stadium to jog. Tink of it so lazy to exercise heehee