Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

Hi BIZZ

Did you install any filter for your tap water?

My wife just place an order, cost about sgd150+.

Just mount on the tip of the tap..something like that.

I will post the pic on my blog later in the afternoon.

HAPPY

No leh.. never buy.. hehe..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks One.. But hor, according to my ID, not good enuf to be their showflat.. LOL.. Ours not enuf carpentry works.. But we are happy with this already lah.. Now my avatar shows from a bouncy jumping tare panda, this is the final pic that describes both of us.. :ph34r:

Xlan, yours is very very nice also.. :jawdrop:

Now started waiting for your 3D reno pixs liao... :bangwall: What stuffs u will be doing, give some hints leh.. Let us :jawdrop: first.. I thought u settle your reno details liao.. Now adding more and more liao? hehehe.. :lol:

:bangwall: vy nice your sweet home! worth afterall the hardwork. that time, you still worry here & there... haha

:bangwall: vy nice your sweet home! worth afterall the hardwork. that time, you still worry here & there... haha

Hee.. First time owner mah.. Then that time, all the forum (renotalk/SGbrides) reviews on OC is not very positive ma, somemore no one used my ID before.. :bangwall: Somemore that time we trusted more on our instinct, thank god it didn't fail us this time.. *cross-finger* still, cos havent completed yet.. Hopefully no last minute headache popping out..

How is your search going on? Finalised your contractor/id yet??

Edited by binzz

Hee.. First time owner mah.. Then that time, all the forum (renotalk/SGbrides) reviews on OC is not very positive ma, somemore no one used my ID before.. :bangwall: Somemore that time we trusted more on our instinct, thank god it didn't fail us this time.. *cross-finger* still, cos havent completed yet.. Hopefully no last minute headache popping out..

How is your search going on? Finalised your contractor/id yet??

not yet confirmed. now my toilet not fix yet. they changed the mesh cover but not washing tiles yet.

For the sliding door, we did not shift any thing. They just built the door with a space.. see pic below..

Looks like modern theme ba, white black silver, just that you have more white than black.

Thanks for the sliding door pic! My ID quote a small kitchen glass door for $1200, so now I can tell him it's possible to do a door that stretch to wall end ;P

Looks like modern theme ba, white black silver, just that you have more white than black.

Thanks for the sliding door pic! My ID quote a small kitchen glass door for $1200, so now I can tell him it's possible to do a door that stretch to wall end ;P

:rolleyes: $1200 for a glass door??? Sliding??? Thats alot of money.. I love my wood door more now.. :yamseng:

That time we were quoted $750 for normal glass door..

Hi NEM

You got to push them real hard!

HAPPY

not yet confirmed. now my toilet not fix yet. they changed the mesh cover but not washing tiles yet.

:notti: $1200 for a glass door??? Sliding??? Thats alot of money.. I love my wood door more now.. :notti:

My FSM say we got to do a full glass door for our kitchen entrance cos our kitchen very dark... so its better to allow light from the living room to shine in.. I am quoted $850 for a 10mm tempered glass door.

That is very expensive.

Better double check with your id again.

No la, ours really not much stuff till like can feature as showflat.. haha.. Normally pple reno for $50k-$unlimitedK then will be able to be featured, see magazines all is like those prices one.. As long as me and hubby like can liao :) .. But now we also 'self-featured' show flat in JM and renotalk.. 8|

8|:) :)

By the way, anyone here interested in getting acrylic beads curtain??? Something like that.. Saw in Molecule, but does anyone knows where has more varieties and is cheaper??

f_bc00002m_f0e7e5e.jpg

binzz,

theres a indian or was it seikh shop selling beads n related stuff.. there have something similar to wats shown on ur pic.. they sell in a roll n u can buy by meter..

show details as follows:

Digvijay Sequins

89, Arab Street

Singapore 199785

Tel: 6299 2545

u can try there, but cant guarantee u can find what u want... personally i find that place a gem for ppl who likes DIY :)

Its the foyer.. The kitchen sliding door is up!8| Love it.. :wub:

f_DSC01018m_7548cae.jpg

Door open...

f_DSC01020m_0c7884e.jpg

View from the kitchen..

f_DSC01026m_f9a8c07.jpg

sorry if someone has asked u this qn before, how much r u charged for this feature wall that covers the kitchen entrance? Appreciate that, thanks.

Its the foyer.. The kitchen sliding door is up!8| Love it.. 8|

f_DSC01018m_7548cae.jpg

Door open...

f_DSC01020m_0c7884e.jpg

View from the kitchen..

f_DSC01026m_f9a8c07.jpg

WOW!8| Your sliding door really look great. Its was a headache on how to do a sliding door or swing door for the kitchen. I been cracking my head on how to do it.

:jawdrop: $1200 for a glass door??? Sliding??? Thats alot of money.. I love my wood door more now.. :wub:

Hi Binzz and h4happy

He said tinted glass more expensive than normal glass wor...

Binzz,

did your ID extend the foyer/kitchen wall to fit in the sliding door?

Saw xlan has an extended wall at the closing end. My ID designed something like that too, then hor, still charge me so much for a "smaller" glass door. Will talk to him about this...

Edited by moonbell

Hi Binzz and h4happy

He said tinted glass more expensive than normal glass wor...

Binzz,

did your ID extend the foyer/kitchen wall to fit in the sliding door?

Saw xlan has an extended wall at the closing end. My ID designed something like that too, then hor, still charge me so much for a "smaller" glass door. Will talk to him about this...

No leh, mine is based on the door width..

Hi Binzz,

I love your kitchen sliding door very much. Do you have pictures of ur flooring? Would like to look at their workmanship.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Binzz,

I love your kitchen sliding door very much. Do you have pictures of ur flooring? Would like to look at their workmanship.

Thanks in advance.

Lynnie, see pg 1... :bangwall: