Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

Wow!:dribble:! The kitchen sliding door is beautiful! :wub:

The features wall is from foyer to the other side?

That really cost a bomb man!:notti:!! :)

Really cover up all the plain wall! ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
From the look at the pic...doesn't look like a laminate surface...but can see the ss inlay nicely done.

Ya, i think its laminated surface.. but door abit slanted, need to get the carpenter to touchup..

Evidence of hardwork last night..

f_DSC01032m_2647d9b.jpg

f_DSC01034m_df4526b.jpg

cool idea! like hide & seek! Heh but if pple dont knw, they wun be able to find the kitchen if door is closed... hehehe

ur plc is turning out really nice!! :good:

haha, thats the idea.. :yamseng:

wow binzzz ur hse reali nice leh.... money well spent ya

Thanks, jazznpop, i am sure yours will turn out even better.. !!

Wow very nice features!! Nice whites in ur home!!

If u are having open house, may I come??? -shameless freak-

LoL

Wow very nice features!! Nice whites in ur home!!

If u are having open house, may I come??? -shameless freak-

LoL

Sure, but recently, we only able to go down to our house late at night.. Sat also, last night we reached at 6+ but able to enter by around 8pm.. Renovation is soooo tiring.. But seein how the empty house evolved into our home, its sure worth it.. !!

How come got many yellow spots on your toilet wall?

The yellow spots are marking to the the person drilling the toliet accessories where we want to put and which item should be there.. Cos we are unable to take leave during weekday, like tat easier mah.. mark at the exact spot..

hi Binz,

hope mine is will be coz me havn't start abit n dunno wat we want... *faint*

Now trying to get as many idea n c wat we comfortable at. Wan to haf a theme so tat tings will be easier but seems like hubby everything oso can except $$. sianzz hahaha limited budget too full of ideas hahahaa

Edited by jazznpop

Hi Binzz

Nice carpentry you have! I must say your ID is generous with materials and your money is very well spent, can see all the things and design. I mean, there are some designs that we can't even tell where the money goes to right.

Just curious, no shoe cabinet? Looks like you have a spacious sliding kitchen door. Did you have to shift the power switches on that wall to allow the door to slide?

Edited by moonbell

Hey binzz,

ur kitchen floor plan is e exact mirror image of mine (TPY 79). i olso wana do sometin like urs, a L-shape at e bak which blockup e WM behide, a pull-out breakfast table at e front (similar 2 YG's), cos e kitchen is quite long.

Wana copy urs & YG's design liao. haha.

Lookin 4ward more of ur nice reno pix. :yamseng:

Also, if got 'open hse', i olso wan go kpo. Can :good:

!!

Hi Binzz

Nice carpentry you have! I must say your ID is generous with materials and your money is very well spent, can see all the things and design. I mean, there are some designs that we can't even tell where the money goes to right.

Just curious, no shoe cabinet? Looks like you have a spacious sliding kitchen door. Did you have to shift the power switches on that wall to allow the door to slide?

Thanks moonbell.. So far we are rather pleased with the renovation, some minor hiccups here and there, but luckily my ID very easy going and easy to talk to.. We got no theme for our house, but after renovation, we found out that our house only have 4 colours tones, white, brown, black and silver.. Also, we have lots of lines around the house.. :D

As for shoe cabinet, we scrape away the original idea of putting it in front of the door due to fengshui purposes.. !! The shoes will have to find another home which we are now having a headache for it.. Otherwise, they will stay inside the bomb shelter.. haha..

For the sliding door, we did not shift any thing. They just built the door with a space.. see pic below..

Hey binzz,

ur kitchen floor plan is e exact mirror image of mine (TPY 79). i olso wana do sometin like urs, a L-shape at e bak which blockup e WM behide, a pull-out breakfast table at e front (similar 2 YG's), cos e kitchen is quite long.

Wana copy urs & YG's design liao. haha.

Lookin 4ward more of ur nice reno pix. !!

Also, if got 'open hse', i olso wan go kpo. Can :wub:

:dancingqueen:

Sure jacky, pm your no. when i open house i let you know.. :P

I also copied a few ideas from fellow forummers and incorporated into the designs ***** gave us.. :rolleyes:

Edited by binzz