Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

hi did you buy this or had it custom made?

really very interesting piece :good:

We got it custom-made.. Cos one of my hubby friend got a similar one, which is like a hanging dressing table and looks like a writing desk, then i like the idea so much that i convert it to a drawer instead of hanging desk.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Binzz,... It's really... beautiful... a 'WOW' factor you've got there...

I love the MBR wardrobe the best..:)

It's a very huge mirror..!.

Will ask my hubby for that!! :D

Mind to show us the arrangement inside? and how deep is the compartment?

I love your top kitchen cabinet also!!. :good:

Btw, have you measured how deep is your top kitchen cabinet?

I haven't finalized the design, and the beam is giving problem with regards to the depth.

When can all your wood work completely loaded?. Hope to visit your unit again... :)

I haven't finalized the design, and the beam is giving problem with regards to the depth.

When can all your wood work completely loaded?. Hope to visit your unit again... :)

Yes, the top beam eats up lots of storage space!

When can all your wood work completely loaded?. Hope to visit your unit again... :D

Thanks.. Gadgetgal, by right, the mirror should be even bigger, but we decided to put false ceiling in the MBR and the mirror is smaller by 4-inch.. :notti:

This mirror is requested by my ah lao, we went to expo that time, saw a wardrobe by another ID and we requested to put in this kind of mirror.. hahaha.. :)

The arrangement inside i had attached the pic liao, see pg 3.. The compartments are quite deep la.. Cos it took 98% of the hole provided by HDB at the corner..

Top kitchen cabinet we never measure leh.. Done by my ID and his carpenter.. We just nodded our head when they proposed during the site meeting..

Should be completed by this week ba.. Let them do all the touch-ups first then i will open house for you pple..

i saw yr hubby yesterday !!

Hi One,

Ya, my hubby told me.. He said suddenly he heard someone calling him went he was locking the gate. He went down to meet my ID in the house earlier, cos he working half day on new year eve only.. Haiz.. So when are you starting your reno?

Happy new yr Binzz..

wow ur carpentry reali wow ur hse..... money worth spent ya.... very very nice.........

Thanks thanks, hopefully it will be completed by this week.. You started your reno yet??

waiting for your open house :deal:

Sure, maybe 1-2 weeks later.. When everything is completed.. :bangwall:

Hi One,

Ya, my hubby told me.. He said suddenly he heard someone calling him went he was locking the gate. He went down to meet my ID in the house earlier, cos he working half day on new year eve only.. Haiz.. So when are you starting your reno?

earliest 23 Feb :P

electrical works will commence 1st...

earliest 23 Feb :P

electrical works will commence 1st...

Icic, by then we will move in liao, if need a drink or wat, can come down.. :P Remember to post pics, any 3D drawings to show??? :sport-smiley-004:

Icic, by then we will move in liao, if need a drink or wat, can come down.. :P Remember to post pics, any 3D drawings to show??? :sport-smiley-004:

only sketches so far, i'll have proper 3D drawings after choosing the colours :P

looks like i'll be @ yr place every weekend then :P

Hi binz,

i havn't select ID yet heehee.. i dun tink i will start reno till after cny ba. Now waiting for HDB to retify the defects... till now havn't call me yet :notti:

Got to apologize first.Coz by the time i start reno, u haf shifted in. Then it will be so noisy n dusty n disturbing to ur family n u. :notti:

Hi One,

Thanks thanks, hopefully it will be completed by this week.. You started your reno yet??

Sure, maybe 1-2 weeks later.. When everything is completed.. :dancingqueen: