Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

Hi binz,

i havn't select ID yet heehee.. i dun tink i will start reno till after cny ba. Now waiting for HDB to retify the defects... till now havn't call me yet :(

Got to apologize first.Coz by the time i start reno, u haf shifted in. Then it will be so noisy n dusty n disturbing to ur family n u. :)

Aiyah, no worries lah, my immediate neighbours and my neighbours above me also havent renovate their houses 8|8|8| .. hahaha.. There see above, "one" of them still want to come down my place drink every weekend.. ;)

:bleah:zz:P

I need to move in earlier due to change in my workplace and time to go to work.. Me is a piggy, need long beauty sleep :rofl::rofl: .. :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi BIZZ

Can you post your full kitchen cabinet over here?

Just curious.

How is your wardrobe? All installed?

HAPPY

Happy,

All my wardrobes are done, only left the kitchen cabinets and tv console to be completed. My kitchen drawers are supposed to be blum, but was given another type, waiting for the carpenter to change.. Will post up pics once they are all ready..

Thks BINZZ...yours almost done! Same as Cindy...really to move in and celebrate anything liao!

Good Luck!:dancingqueen:! :yamseng::D:good::yamseng:

I still have not get my letter!!!!:yamseng:!:yamseng:!:yamseng:!:P! :yamseng::notti::furious:

Happy,

All my wardrobes are done, only left the kitchen cabinets and tv console to be completed. My kitchen drawers are supposed to be blum, but was given another type, waiting for the carpenter to change.. Will post up pics once they are all ready..

Happy,

so good!! likely when move in? i guess when my turn to renov (after CNY), will be very crowded cos' alot pple also renov.

so good!! likely when move in? i guess when my turn to renov (after CNY), will be very crowded cos' alot pple also renov.

Hey nemofc,

Sorry, yesterday cannot meet you, the workers only left around 7+ i guess, cos we reached there at 6+ and they were still there.. We went back to our house again on 8pm then work there till near 11pm, to check on the carpentry updates and also to figure out where to put our toliet accessories.. So tiring..

Hopefully we can move in by end of the month.. :dribble:

Some carpentry updates, our tv feature wall waiting to be sprayed :notti: .. :dribble:

The kitchen waiting for the backsplash, solid tabletop and replacement of blum drawers..

New addition to the kitchen, a side cabinet to cover the water heater.. A vent at the side of the cabinet to ventilate the gas heater..

Guess what is this???

Edited by binzz

hehe i guess that too, is it for bomb shelter wall?

haaa finally i saw ur kitchen lights already (how come my lights at ur hse? =ppp)

interesting idea to use the side cabinet to cover the heater lehh!! :notti:

ur kitchen is all white right? looks so nice. :dribble:

kitchen cabinet top using what colour ah?

Its the foyer.. The kitchen sliding door is up!:dribble: Love it.. :notti:

Door open...

View from the kitchen..

Edited by binzz

hehe i guess that too, is it for bomb shelter wall?

haaa finally i saw ur kitchen lights already (how come my lights at ur hse? =ppp)

interesting idea to use the side cabinet to cover the heater lehh!! :wub:

ur kitchen is all white right? looks so nice. :dribble:

kitchen cabinet top using what colour ah?

Hahaha.. told u our lights same same liao.. in future toliet also same same.. haha.. :)

My kitchen is all white, even solid table top is white.. :notti: