Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
latte

Quotation For A Paint Job

hi

Am looking for a contractor to paint my house, 1410sq. feet, 3+1 rooms, yard areas, store rooms, door frames.

any idea how much does it cost, how many colour including white?

thanks/socklim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi

Am looking for a contractor to paint my house, 1410sq. feet, 3+1 rooms, yard areas, store rooms, door frames.

any idea how much does it cost, how many colour including white?

thanks/socklim

My contractor quote me $1350 to paint my whole house. Executive including all exposed pipings.

My house area is 132 sqm.

Any colors i want.

Maybe because they are also engaged to do other things for me thats why the low price.

I have other contractors quoting me $1100 for whole house 1 basic color, every color u add in must pay additional $200.

My contractor quote me $1350 to paint my whole house. Executive including all exposed pipings.

My house area is 132 sqm.

Any colors i want.

Maybe because they are also engaged to do other things for me thats why the low price.

I have other contractors quoting me $1100 for whole house 1 basic color, every color u add in must pay additional $200.

hi i got a contact. 5room is 900. 3 coats plus yr final touch up.

where yr new hsse located?

Hi

Is this the odourless paint???

I am curious how 'odourless' it is and whether it is 'washable' too??

Just to add that if you want to use the latest paints, you will have to top up a bit more. I asked for the latest Dulux All in One (dark blue tin), and I have to pay S$400 more.
Edited by LouiseBrown

Hi

The paint is washable and it still has a little bit of odour. It definitely less odour. You can sleep in your room after air it for one day to 2 days. My mother in laws has sensitive nose to this; she normally can't step into a room that's painted for less than 3 weeks. In case of my home, she doesn't know that it's painted all (although actually it just been paitned 1 week back).

can i check with u guys who have done painting with ID/contractor. what do they do with the balance paints (if any), do they give it to u or they keep any balance remainder?

if they are honest enough they will give you the remaining. if not they wont.

hi devilaz,

thanks for your reply.

okie, i hope they will give me back, because if i need to touch up anything at least i got some remainder paint to do so, and not have to run out and get a new tin.

Hi

It better be washable .... I haven't tested it and I hope I don't have to wash my walls ever! But with 2 little children, I am pretty sure I will be confronted with wall washing sooner than later. Will give my feedback about this All in One premium paint as time goes by ...

As for the odour ... it actually smells so sweet and nice. I was pleasantly surprised.

Oh, there's something that I realised. If your painters are conscientious, they will close all the windows and doors and then paint your walls. No dust flying about to stick onto the wet paint.