Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ziweimaster

Zi Wei Dou Shu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i have went to 2 diff ppl, one is a FT recommended by another forum but he wasn't so accurate, just generally correct.

Buying WoW Gold

Buy World of Warcraft Gold

WoW Gold Cheap

MapleStory Mesos

Hi jannypan,

R those links your signature on RT forum?

Becox they aren't related to fengshui, except for the comment added above those links.

Edited by edenstrauss

Free lunch often turns out to be painful, and/or with 'memorable' experience.

Go north pole, look up the sky, try identify the Zi Wei Enclosure, see if you locate yourself within the Enclosure.

I'm sure it will be a memorable experience, if you understand what is Zi Wei Enclosure.

If you couldn't locate yourself within the Enclosure, don't be disheartened. Simply, nobody is up in the star Enclosure.

So, why letting opportunity for 'free lunch giver' 'telling' you that hey, you were born in palace, hands holding xxxx stars, foot with 7 stars......I'm sure this experience would be painful to you and memorable too.

Edited by bepgof

I been to this master opposite of Bedok 85 market. Been to his unit 3 times over the years. Pretty accurate. He is the father of first Singapore Idol contestant Mia Lee.

Converse well in both English and Mandarin .

On 2/24/2011 at 11:19 PM, mae29 said:

Talking about ZWDS, I met my ZWDS classmate last Monday and was shocked at the prediction which comes true.

During our ZWDS class, we asked alot of questions when our master walked round the class. When he stopped at this classmate' desk, our master warned her to beware of gynae problem as her House palace has Yin Sha, in addition to Ling Xing, Huo Xing & Qing Yang negative stars are located in her Health palace of last year plate with Hua Ji.

Master advised her to go for medical check up.

Panic, she took master's advice seriously & went for scanning. Most people would probably wait till symptoms surface then go for check up, right? What shocked her during her scan was the discovery of a big cyst in her womb!!

She arranged for appointment for op & just days before the op, then she felt acute pain in her womb.

So, for ZWDS, we have to be mindful of the yearly Si Hua.

As for my own chart, I was told that I have Lu Chun Hua Lu with another wealth star in one of the palace of last year's chart, which means I have the $$ but I'm also 'troubled' over having extra $$$... Guess what? I was at that time contemplating whether I should spent a bomb in my house renovation.

P.s. In the end, I decided to part with huge sum of $$$ on my Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens!!

Hi Mae29, can you share the contact of this master? Thank you.