Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ziweimaster

Zi Wei Dou Shu

Hi Ivy,

You are right, no one can tell if he is a ditcher, but we can tell if the relationship can work out or not...

if its not in your favorable luck cycle, and that particular when you have a relationship, and its not in a favorable year, then most likely its not going to be a good relationship and would end in vain...

Sounds like relationship is all you are thinking about... even 用神配山 you also thinking of getting a boyfriend.

If i'm not wrong, you are a person who is always after power and status... but i assume you always fall short of what you want too...

Best Regards,

Felix Wong

Hi Felix

Thanks for your comments.

During my luck cycle, I have only one that came into my life that year. A few masters also confirmed that but none of us can tell he was a "ditcher" and I was the victim...hahaha. Never mind lah....."ditcher" went for a less pretty one with money.....also consolation to me!!

If its so easy to use and workable for 用神来配山,I would have plenty of boyfriends already.

To show my determination that feng shui items do not work, I've already given them to the old lady in Sungei Rd, others in the rubbish chute....haha.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Felix

Thanks for your comments.

During my luck cycle, I have only one that came into my life that year. A few masters also confirmed that but none of us can tell he was a "ditcher" and I was the victim...hahaha. Never mind lah....."ditcher" went for a less pretty one with money.....also consolation to me!!

If its so easy to use and workable for 用神来配山,I would have plenty of boyfriends already.

To show my determination that feng shui items do not work, I've already given them to the old lady in Sungei Rd, others in the rubbish chute....haha.

Hi ivy,

I think most of these people you consulted are not up to standard. astrology talks about luck only. going through bad luck also need to make choices to eat, job and even boyfriend to take up or not. good masters will help you 占卜 to see if the guy is your 真命天子 and good to you.

finally tot of taking up zi wei dou shu lessons.

Any good recommendation?

I don't mind English or chinese. But I'm stronger in Chinese language.

TIA

don't take lessons lah. Why not give tuition in chinese and u can make bigger bucks ?

:sport-smiley-004:

don't take lessons lah. Why not give tuition in chinese and u can make bigger bucks ?

:sport-smiley-004:

aiyo. chinese so simple. Just watch those hokkien operas can learn loads already. Don't need tuition lah. if not, get those 'lots' from temple to analyse also can learn.

kekek..

seriously, anyone knows of any good teachers who teach (as a class. don't want individual lesson) zi wei dou shu?

aiyo. chinese so simple. Just watch those hokkien operas can learn loads already. Don't need tuition lah. if not, get those 'lots' from temple to analyse also can learn.

kekek..

seriously, anyone knows of any good teachers who teach (as a class. don't want individual lesson) zi wei dou shu?

I read books on this before, suggest you to equip yourself with following, before entrol into this course, otherwise you would "catch no ball".

1. 10 heavenly stems, 12 earthly branches and the forming of sexagenary cycle.

2. The inportance of sexagenary cycle to emperors and to today chinese's calendar.

3. Chinese star constellation

3-1 How/why the ancient chinese divided the night sky(Southern, northern is another story) into 31 regions, namely the Three Enclosures (三垣 ) Purple Forbidden enclosure (紫微垣), Heavenly Market enclosure (天市垣), Supreme Palace enclosure (太微垣), and Twenty-eight Mansions (二十八宿 )(each mansion at different degree, not 360/28). Name assignment to stars and groups (you'll find names of walls, roads, human...all over the southern sky) :jawdrop:

3-2 Why Emperors "surrounded" by three enclosures (walls) :bath:

3-3 四象 - which was later "inspired" Mr. Zhi Pi into developing the bazi methology.四象 expanded into 二十八宿, 二十八宿 further expanded into many stars.

3-4 The Purple Forbidden Enclosure occupies the northernmost area of the night sky. To ancient Chinese, the Purple Forbidden Enclosure lies in the middle of the sky, and is circled by all the other stars. That's how the name of (紫微斗数) comes about. - centre of/to all commands.

4. 9 palace concept

All these are inter-related, different to understand all in short time. Zi Wei Dou Shu is far more "complicated" than Bazi Analysis because of the >30 stars and 9 palaces. Read book first before attending classroom training. Class room training run fast, assuming trainee with relevant background. Unless is "one-to-one" sort of training. Should take module by module, follow by field trips learning.

Don't know who's good offhand , however, logically should not be those angmoh speaking fsms (eg, Cecil lee.....)should be those mandarin speaking because of those terms and meaning, no way english transaltion could "catch" the "spirit of meaning of many chinese terms". Hong Konger/Taiwanese fsms should be "good" at this. Search web, I think quite a few le.

Edited by bepgof

finally tot of taking up zi wei dou shu lessons.

Any good recommendation?

I don't mind English or chinese. But I'm stronger in Chinese language.

TIA

Why don't you ask master chang? His bazi so good, I think he should knows those stuffs.

Talking about ZWDS, I met my ZWDS classmate last Monday and was shocked at the prediction which comes true.

During our ZWDS class, we asked alot of questions when our master walked round the class. When he stopped at this classmate' desk, our master warned her to beware of gynae problem as her House palace has Yin Sha, in addition to Ling Xing, Huo Xing & Qing Yang negative stars are located in her Health palace of last year plate with Hua Ji.

Master advised her to go for medical check up.

Panic, she took master's advice seriously & went for scanning. Most people would probably wait till symptoms surface then go for check up, right? What shocked her during her scan was the discovery of a big cyst in her womb!!

She arranged for appointment for op & just days before the op, then she felt acute pain in her womb.

So, for ZWDS, we have to be mindful of the yearly Si Hua.

As for my own chart, I was told that I have Lu Chun Hua Lu with another wealth star in one of the palace of last year's chart, which means I have the $$ but I'm also 'troubled' over having extra $$$... Guess what? I was at that time contemplating whether I should spent a bomb in my house renovation.

P.s. In the end, I decided to part with huge sum of $$$ on my Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens!!

The purple star astrology is well-known for its great accuracy if the master is well-versed in its art of interpretation.

But the level of interpretation varies for each master. They can come from the same "school" but at the end of the day, it depends on their depth of knowledge in this subject.

The combination of the "stars" in ziwei can mean different things to different masters. Not easy to interpret becox I was told that the stars should be integrated & not read separately.

As such, it's a very interesting subject for those who r keen in learning more about bazi.

BB

your understanding is correct. The palaces usually read in conjunction are Body, Career, Wealth & Property, the opposite & clipping palaces to analyse whether person is doing well,wealthy or not.

The purple star astrology is well-known for its great accuracy if the master is well-versed in its art of interpretation.

But the level of interpretation varies for each master. They can come from the same "school" but at the end of the day, it depends on their depth of knowledge in this subject.

The combination of the "stars" in ziwei can mean different things to different masters. Not easy to interpret becox I was told that the stars should be integrated & not read separately.

As such, it's a very interesting subject for those who r keen in learning more about bazi.

Hi Mae29,

do u find the purple stars astrological chart difficult to interpret?

Hi, BB

It is quite easy as they are classified into major good stars and major negative stars!

Hi, BB

Thank you for sharing the articles.

Easy to remember are the 14 major stars; ZiWei series & Tian Fu Series. Also quite easy to understand the 41 additional stars like Zuo Fu, You Bi, Tian Kui, Tisn Yue, etc.

Important is the brightness & rating of stars, the effect of the 4 Influencial Stars & annual stars & it's implications. Then, there are different ZiWei Ge Ju.

Hi Mae29,

I went into this website to look at most of the ziwei stars, with all its effects cited & described in most of the "palaces":

http://www.zw-star.com/dssd/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=11

Very interesting but those tiny fine prints in chinese gives me a headache though... :P