Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ziweimaster

Zi Wei Dou Shu

Really??!! They are related meh? Sunshine Empire is it the one at toa payoh that was in the media about investor money...something like that?

Ya, I was one of the victim of YZX.

How much did you "invest"?

So you went for the "cleansing" ceremony?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I agreed.

That is why beware when fsm started to sell his items to you.....very expensive and can burn your 1 big hole in yoru pocket.

I think a truly fsm will not ask you to buy and buy and buy until your mouth and eye wide open!!!

IMHO, no need to buy a lot of fengshui items to enhance. Some are natural enhancers.

i.e. TV, Colours, Paintings, Ornaments (Some you already have it).

Those that asked you to buy a lot of things are just to UPSELL to PROFIT more. One master told me,

only certain things you really need, i.e. Water Features, Laughing Buddha, plants etc.

I agreed.

That is why beware when fsm started to sell his items to you.....very expensive and can burn your 1 big hole in yoru pocket.

I think a truly fsm will not ask you to buy and buy and buy until your mouth and eye wide open!!!

haha, last time I llook like that "mouth and eyes wide open", thanks to those fsms

IMHO, no need to buy a lot of fengshui items to enhance. Some are natural enhancers.

i.e. TV, Colours, Paintings, Ornaments (Some you already have it).

Those that asked you to buy a lot of things are just to UPSELL to PROFIT more. One master told me,

only certain things you really need, i.e. Water Features, Laughing Buddha, plants etc.

yes.

My FS master said that to me too. She used furniture colours, wall and flooringn colours to factor in the effects.

but then, my HB lah. Do half refuse to do the other half.

So not very good.

haha, last time I llook like that "mouth and eyes wide open", thanks to those fsms

That bad huh, wait until you hear mine!!

That bad huh, wait until you hear mine!!

Haha, maybe you like to share more? who knows we might have experienced the same ones!

Haha, maybe you like to share more? who knows we might have experienced the same ones!

have you engaged the one along sing ming rd?

Really??!! They are related meh? Sunshine Empire is it the one at toa payoh that was in the media about investor money...something like that?

Ya, I was one of the victim of YZX.

http://www.chinesefivearts.blogspot.com/

picture of the sunshine boss...he is brother of that big geomancy chain boss as that boss has admitted in chinese newspapers

Sh**! Should had read this thread earlier. I am a victim of YZX too.

Yeah, everytime I walk past one of their shops seeing people buying things inside I feel pity for them. Those feng shui items I bought, I'm not the only one that don't benefit, most of my friends and relatives said the same also. One of my friend who had bought a PiXiu from tianlu, recently have a lot of legal problems and court cases.

Previously, I had one "collection" from YZX which is a pair "Qilin and KongQue" together for romance. The Fsm said its made of something like Taiwan lava...purplish in color. Calculated using Zi Wei and match to place in my room.

Guess what... I still got ditched. :bangwall:

Hi Ivy,

You should have used your bazi skills learnt to calculate your own luck cycle... maybe the person who ditched you is not the one for you leh?

knowing bazi, you probably know how to 用神配山。

Maybe you can use the Qilin and KongQue made of taiwan lava, to activate your peach blossom star. Dont waste your money spent on the collection and courses paid mah... :)

Felix Wong

Yeah, everytime I walk past one of their shops seeing people buying things inside I feel pity for them. Those feng shui items I bought, I'm not the only one that don't benefit, most of my friends and relatives said the same also. One of my friend who had bought a PiXiu from tianlu, recently have a lot of legal problems and court cases.

Previously, I had one "collection" from YZX which is a pair "Qilin and KongQue" together for romance. The Fsm said its made of something like Taiwan lava...purplish in color. Calculated using Zi Wei and match to place in my room.

Guess what... I still got ditched. :bangwall:

Hi Ivy,

You should have used your bazi skills learnt to calculate your own luck cycle... maybe the person who ditched you is not the one for you leh?

knowing bazi, you probably know how to 用神配山。

Maybe you can use the Qilin and KongQue made of taiwan lava, to activate your peach blossom star. Dont waste your money spent on the collection and courses paid mah... :)

Felix Wong

Hi Felix

Thanks for your comments.

During my luck cycle, I have only one that came into my life that year. A few masters also confirmed that but none of us can tell he was a "ditcher" and I was the victim...hahaha. Never mind lah....."ditcher" went for a less pretty one with money.....also consolation to me!!

If its so easy to use and workable for 用神来配山,I would have plenty of boyfriends already.

To show my determination that feng shui items do not work, I've already given them to the old lady in Sungei Rd, others in the rubbish chute....haha.

Edited by Ivy1981