Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

Home Theatre System

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:rofl: have bmws yet using copied....alamak.

Those copied disc were long ago, nw mostly I rented from video shop cheaper than copied disc. :lol:

At hm nw mostly listern to music or watch Korea drama with wifey, nowsaday not much new good moive worth watching.

Any comment on this Golden Horse award moive??? :rofl:

lustsj7.jpg

sry if i offend anyone... golden horse award movie can watch 1 meh? :lol: the lust i heard my fren unless u want to see tony leung buttock, and the actress armpit hair then u go see... haha~

sry if i offend anyone... golden horse award movie can watch 1 meh? :rofl: the lust i heard my fren unless u want to see tony leung buttock, and the actress armpit hair then u go see... haha~

if you like IN MOOD FOR LOVE, then this movie is ok(so-so) to watch.

No offence. Err... is this related to Home Theatre System :dribble: Maybe should be in "Entertainment & Media" section :dribble:

Maybe i should not went off topics originally.

Hi Hongss

There is alway something small to start with. Take ur time to upgrade slowly and u will appreciate and learn along the way. :dancingqueen:

U can consider this Samsung HTS or Pionner HTS, they fall within ur budget, but of course u have to compromise the sound quality too. :dancingqueen:

samsunedp2.jpg

any comments on the below HTS?

homecinepromoqw4.th.jpg

Hi to all the experts out there,

Would like to know is there a good 5.1 HTS that comes with blu ray player and the player support multi format? able to play Blu ray disc, DVDs, CDs or "Copied" DVDs?

Thanks in advance.

Would like to know is there a good 5.1 HTS that comes with blu ray player and the player support multi format? able to play Blu ray disc, DVDs, CDs or "Copied" DVDs?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I try & give you the best advice possible.

There's many 5.1 HTS in Spore. Your budget will determine what you get.

Bluray player is an optional & stand-alone item. For me, a good DVD player will suffice. Unless you have a FULL HD TV, then i would recommend Bluray. Bear in mind that a bluray disc will set you back $30-50 per disc.

For $1.5-2K budget, one can get a good entry level HTS. Go shop at Adelphi to check it out.

Cheers

Vince

Thanks in advance.

Check this latest HTS in a box. Pioneer HTP-LX70 home cinema system in Japan, and the receiver/amplifier is missing.

That's because it has hidden all that functionality and the connectors inside the subwoofer. All you are left with is a control 'pod' with a display showing input and settings. Features include 400w of power, surround technologies, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, as well as 3D technology for added expansion. There are also three HDMI ports for your high-def kit.

pioneerur6.jpg

Hi

Bluray player is an optional & stand-alone item. For me, a good DVD player will suffice. Unless you have a FULL HD TV, then i would recommend Bluray. Bear in mind that a bluray disc will set you back $30-50 per disc.

For $1.5-2K budget, one can get a good entry level HTS. Go shop at Adelphi to check it out.

Cheers

Vince

Pioneer DV-LX50 universal player, which means it plays DVD-Audio and SACD as well as DVDs and CDs. This makes it not only the perfect deck for videophiles but music lovers too. Bear in mind this is not a Blu-ray player. :P

:notti::(:dribble:

dvlx50frontbigms3.jpg

dvlx50backbig2ew9.jpg

Check this latest HTS in a box. Pioneer HTP-LX70 home cinema system in Japan, and the receiver/amplifier is missing.

That's because it has hidden all that functionality and the connectors inside the subwoofer. All you are left with is a control 'pod' with a display showing input and settings. Features include 400w of power, surround technologies, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, as well as 3D technology for added expansion. There are also three HDMI ports for your high-def kit.

pioneerur6.jpg

Hi Cantona7,

you are my idol if you are the real Eric Cantona.. :notti:

Joke aside, really thanks for your great info on this thread and might go down to KEC tomorrow and check out the poison.. :ph34r:

:P

Hi

Cheers

Vince

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the advice.

My intention is to get a 5.1 HTS that comes with Blu Ray players and able to play multi format, if there is any currently available in the market.

If not then I would like to get a 5.1 AV system with HD audio first to fix up as my reno is currently ongoing and in future to connect a blu ray player to it.

As I am not really an expert in this field and I just want something that can utilise my Full HD LCD, therefore I think something around the budget of $1.5K entry level would be good enough.

if any of the experts here can recommend some systems that I can check out, that would be great.

:ph34r:

Edited by Redwyrm