Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cueball

Additonal Housing Grant Question

Hi

recently apply for a hdb under the close market (ballot). Got my HLE result but i also apply for additional hoursin grant.. just to chk how do i know the result for the grant????

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi they will send you a letter. no worries:)

ok tks.... but do u know around wht time they do so.. in term like how many week after the hle is out..

ok tks.... but do u know around wht time they do so.. in term like how many week after the hle is out..

Hi Cueball, am in the same situation as you.

I believe once the HLE is out, it does not mean the AHG is approved. :dunno:

For my case, HLE is approved like but i had to appeal to get my AHG approved. :P

Once it is done, it will take about 2 weeks for CPF board to transfer the money to your CPF accts.

Only once that is done, HDB den can set the appt date for you.

:dunno:

Hi Cueball, am in the same situation as you.

I believe once the HLE is out, it does not mean the AHG is approved. :deal:

For my case, HLE is approved like but i had to appeal to get my AHG approved. :)

Once it is done, it will take about 2 weeks for CPF board to transfer the money to your CPF accts.

Only once that is done, HDB den can set the appt date for you.

:jawdrop:

ic tks alot.. so for mow i just gotta wait for the ahg letter to come right.. so assume i dindt get approved n i didnt approved i call up hdb to settle the rest of the stuff

cueball, I got my AHG letter on the 3rd week aft I applied and the $$$ :) was in my CPF acc within one week. But all these are becos I wrote an letter of 'APPEAL FOR EARLIEST COMPLETION' aft I booked my flat.... I adv u to call ur officer-in-charge to find out more n it might speed up the process.... fyi I got my key on the 6th week exactly. :jawdrop: